ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:40 pm

shahab54 wrote:Arsal

Could you please recommend any solicitor.

Thanks

Shahab
Shahab Bhai only use solicitor when it is vital otherwise we are here to help.

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 pm

asimshah wrote:Hi Guys please reply (This Question is On Behalf Of My Friend Still Waiting for MY ILR)
New Member But found lot of helpful people are around on this forum
he got ILR in november planning to apply for naturalization of his two daughters born in UK his son and his wife ILR came in uk in March 2005 so ILR due in March 2015
He is earning approx 700 A month after tax 560 he is the director of the company
His wife is house wife she is not employed. he is not claiming any benefit.

Please guide which benefit he can claim which will not effect his wife and his son ILR,

And Him ( I THINK I CAN APPLY AFTER 1 YEAR OF ILR) AND his DAUGHTERS NATURALIZATION

And one more question please he had a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa his wife and his son was on PBS dependent visa they are completing 10 years in March but it is another 2200 expense is it ok to hold it for few months and meanwhile if they want to travel to Pakistan they can on Tier 1 dependent visa.

Will highly appreciate all help very confused

will highly appreciate your suggestions and guidance will wait for your reply

Thanks and best regards
Its embarrassing to say the very least that u r coming to this forum to ask on which benefits u want to claim ??

You are the very people giving the likes of UKiP n BNP ammunition to attack immigrants. What happened to working n earning an honest buck Nxa !!!!

Fyi, New legislation being proposed will make it harder for Non British Passport holders to apply for citizenship if they have been on benefits

Why do u like to make things worse for other people by rushing to claim benefits ??? Thought ILR gives right to a job, open a business, go to school etc

When i say respect n uphold the values of the land, it is cases like these which piss me off. because 1 month into getting ur ILR u r busy looking for taxpayers handouts ??

People have respect for yourself n the land u r in.

You should be ashamed to take any benefit from the government,

Are your Children not going to school for free ? Are u n your family not getting quality Health Care ? Are not free to worship ur religion ?

If you are able bodied n not willing to work then u r not welcome on the forum. We r a bunch of positive thinking migrants not in it to scrounge the system but to add vital skills to the system

Its not personal its a matter of principal !!!
Last edited by baba JJ on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:46 pm

Arsal385 wrote:

Thanks

Shahab
Lawyers will chew your £1,500 for a letter they get on the forum. U might not be surprised that Arsal385 is your lawyer asking for help on your case on the forum

Use the forum to make the application n take the kids on holiday with the 1, 500 :-)

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:51 pm

baba JJ wrote:
Arsal385 wrote:

Thanks

Shahab
Lawyers will chew your £1,500 for a letter they get on the forum. U might not be surprised that Arsal385 is your lawyer asking for help on your case on the forum

Use the forum to make the application n take the kids on holiday with the 1, 500 :-)
Both UK immigration and lawyer system are designed to swallow your precious money for nothing. Canada immigration is far cheaper and you enter in Canada as a permanent resident from day one and eligible for citizenship after 3 years of residency and on top of that you can sponsor your siblings and parents as well. We should have gone to Canada in the first place.

oct11ilr
Newly Registered

Post by oct11ilr » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi guys.

Happy new year everyone!

I've been a silent watcher :) and finally decided to give out my sensitive data.. FOR FREE:

Applied: 11 Oct 2014
Ack. received: 18 Oct 2014
Bio received: 4th Nov 2014
Bio done: 5th Nov 2014 (along with all the gunpowder, treason and plot)

Glad I'm not the only one in the waiting boat.. :)

titan1986
Newly Registered

Post by titan1986 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Guys,

Is it right that we are suddenly forced to wait 6 months for an application that used to be done same day on PEO. In my case, I can't work or travel until a decision is made and I will have to explain to employers (when I get back work) why I have a 6 month gap in my CV. For a country known for fairness and justice, there seems to be no objection from the population when there are any laws or new processes with no strategic benefit but to frustrate non-EU migrants. Surely, £1,093 should be able to buy us better service levels than this.

Ack. received: 14 Oct 2014
Bio received: 29 Oct 2014
Bio done: 3rd Nov 2014
Decision date: ???

abbeywell
Newly Registered

Post by abbeywell » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:37 pm

titan1986 wrote:Guys,

Is it right that we are suddenly forced to wait 6 months for an application that used to be done same day on PEO. In my case, I can't work or travel until a decision is made and I will have to explain to employers (when I get back work) why I have a 6 month gap in my CV. For a country known for fairness and justice, there seems to be no objection from the population when there are any laws or new processes with no strategic benefit but to frustrate non-EU migrants. Surely, £1,093 should be able to buy us better service levels than this.

We are all on the same boat. You forget that we are at their mercy. But hey, it could be worse than that. Imagine you have to come back to your home country to apply or as it is planned no more ILR for Tier 1 categories in 2018 onwards !

K4

Post by K4 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:40 pm

/
Last edited by K4 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

titan1986
Newly Registered

Post by titan1986 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:01 pm

abbeywell wrote:

We are all on the same boat. You forget that we are at their mercy. But hey, it could be worse than that. Imagine you have to come back to your home country to apply or as it is planned no more ILR for Tier 1 categories in 2018 onwards !
You're right. Frustrating but what can we do :cry: . Thanks @abbeywell

abbeywell
Newly Registered

Post by abbeywell » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:39 pm

titan1986 wrote:
abbeywell wrote:

You're right. Frustrating but what can we do :cry: . Thanks @abbeywell
You applied in October, so at least two more months to go before your passport is back !

oct11ilr
Newly Registered

Post by oct11ilr » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:45 pm

abbeywell wrote:
You applied in October, so at least two more months to go before your passport is back !
I don't think it will take that long. September applications seem to be going quite fast. According to tracker, there are people who got their approvals with their 16 and 17th of Sept applications, even 29th as I remember. So I kind of think that October will start towards the end of this month.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:21 pm

oct11ilr wrote:Hi guys.

Happy new year everyone!

I've been a silent watcher :) and finally decided to give out my sensitive data.. FOR FREE:

Ack. received: 18 Oct 2014
Bio received: 4th Nov 2014
Bio done: 5th Nov 2014 (along with all the gunpowder, treason and plot)

Glad I'm not the only one in the waiting boat.. :)

:roll: You have been trespassing all these days :-) now you joined the group thanks for sharing your Sensitive information ;-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Tazz wrote:Finally......

With the Grace of Almighty ALLAH i have received my approval letter+docs+BRP, all in one
Applied :29 Aug
Bio : 2nd Oct
Approval : 02 Jan

Its a Big relief

Congrats to Spatacus who received his yesterday, and by the way where is my HAJMOLA CANDY lolz as I am the one who got the 1st approval in the new year 2015.

keep in faith guys you are all going to get FREEDOM.....

Congrats TAZZ .... enjoy your freedom ;-)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:24 pm

shahfurqan wrote:I called HO today .....
I am happy that at least its been allocated to case worker Unit all these days it was just waiting to be allocated to case worker UNIT ...

They confirmed that its been allocated to case worker UNIT( Settlement unit) at least its someone is doing something rather than in a pile of applications ;-)

Good luck guys
@is there any difference between settlement unit allocation and case worker allocation mate?and what date did u apply :lol: :lol:[/quote]

They are both same ;-) but HO Advisor's say it differently ..[/quote]

which date did u apply maddy?????[/quote]

Mine is MT077 ;-) on tracker end of september

Malibu.B
Newly Registered

Post by Malibu.B » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Dear forum members I have now received my approval today.
Approval date:05/01/2015
Approval letter received: 06/01/2015

Please someone update my details on the drive. :lol:

joanie

Post by joanie » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Malibu.B wrote:Dear forum members I have now received my approval today.

Hi Malibu B
congratulations. Can you please tell us your application date?
thanks

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Congrats and enjoy ur freedom :)

I also applied on 28/08.
I m gettng desperate now.... checkng postman almost daily :(

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:39 pm

maddysheffield wrote:

With the Grace of Almighty ALLAH i have received my approval letter+docs+BRP, all in one

Its a Big relief

Congrats to Spatacus who received his yesterday, and by the way where is my HAJMOLA CANDY lolz as I am the one who got the 1st approval in the new year 2015.

Congrats TAZZ .... enjoy your freedom ;-)
@shfurqan he is supposed to send the candy....yes you are the winner god bless you...hope it's a good start

And point to be noted they were sup posed to send ur approval before holidays but they couldn't and at that time they might have ordered the bio card too when ur case was decided but due to holidays and less staff they didn't send the letter hence they sent everything at one go .....late may be but all at one go .....cheer up all Aug applicants
Last edited by maddysheffield on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Wow congrats Malibu. B......Tazz its a good start ...as expected Ho people back from holidays with a bang ......and guys have patience and this is rule of land they did say 6 months processing time and in fact we must acknowledge they are finishing most apps by 4 months .....

Irrespective of any other issue be thankful that they still have 10 long stay chance to get settled here in UK .......Immagine how many of us would have problem or had to leave this country if they dont have this category ........
Last edited by maddysheffield on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:44 pm

yhdil wrote:

Congrats and enjoy ur freedom :)

I also applied on 28/08.
I m gettng desperate now.... checkng postman almost daily :(
You should get it by saturday mate ...good luck...

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:58 pm

Congrats Malibu my friend, enjoy your freedom, do remember to uphold and continue to respect the laws of the land

BabaJJ

londonuk9
England

Post by londonuk9 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:19 pm

guys i applied on 05/09/14 but still didn't get any update.

Any suggestion what to do as i am thinking why its delayed?

My immigration history is all ok no rejection at all.

pray for me that i get ASAP.

Thank you guys

asimshah
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by asimshah » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:21 pm

@baba JJ
Thanks for your reply I respect your point of view but I do not agree with you

How you can call some one with out knowing and without understanding the question that he should be ashamed on himself
We all came here to ask the things we dont know and If he wants to know about benefit which he legally eligible what is wrong in it
he is not asking for benefit fraud. He just want to know what legally he is eligible to claim thats why he asked me to share his salary and full status.

You came you read the message and you gave your verdict GUILTY. You mentioned in your comments that we are getting free education and free health are they not benefits? so according to your theory we should stop them we should pay school fees and medical bills. While he was on PSW and PBS Tier 1 he did a business here and paid lot of tax due to tram work the road where his business was closed and he suffered huge losses. He is still paying taxes he is earning 560 and he is paying 450 rent for his home due to visa and his loss in business he got so much stressed and depressed that he is a heart patient now. Due to visa issues he was unable to attend his father funeral. His wife having depression fits. In this winter he was unable to get proper warm clothes for his kids so we friends gifted him. I am sorry for my friend that I am telling his personal things on public forum but due to you I have to explain all this. I know his situation and I cannot bear that people think wrong about his at least I can do this. I can ignore your message but I think it was better to tell you every body is not wrong.

Because this is the problem of most of us that we think we are right and all other are wrong. 10 year he lived here legally no crime nothing paid taxes and follow the rules of this country. If the rules and regulations of the country allow him to get some benefit legally please tell me what is the harm in it. What you think he is cheating the system. Even in this situation he is asking again and again from different people and trying to get the information from different sources so that he only claim what he is eligible.

So BABA JJ I request that please stop thinking that you are right and the whole world is wrong this is the thing which piss me off and you are the only person who is following the Law. Like you I think he has respect and he is fully upholding the values of the land but unfortunately his situation is different from you.

So we all immigrants we all have our own problems we came here to get the solutions and moral support a bit of motivation
You message hurt me a lot it is nothing personal but want to explain the situation I hope you will understand

Best Regards

TheJuryMustDie

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:10 pm

asimshah wrote:@baba JJ
Thanks for your reply I respect your point of view but I do not agree with you

How you can call some one with out knowing and without understanding the question that he should be ashamed on himself
We all came here to ask the things we dont know and If he wants to know about benefit which he legally eligible what is wrong in it
he is not asking for benefit fraud. He just want to know what legally he is eligible to claim thats why he asked me to share his salary and full status.

You came you read the message and you gave your verdict GUILTY. You mentioned in your comments that we are getting free education and free health are they not benefits? so according to your theory we should stop them we should pay school fees and medical bills. While he was on PSW and PBS Tier 1 he did a business here and paid lot of tax due to tram work the road where his business was closed and he suffered huge losses. He is still paying taxes he is earning 560 and he is paying 450 rent for his home due to visa and his loss in business he got so much stressed and depressed that he is a heart patient now. Due to visa issues he was unable to attend his father funeral. His wife having depression fits. In this winter he was unable to get proper warm clothes for his kids so we friends gifted him. I am sorry for my friend that I am telling his personal things on public forum but due to you I have to explain all this. I know his situation and I cannot bear that people think wrong about his at least I can do this. I can ignore your message but I think it was better to tell you every body is not wrong.

Because this is the problem of most of us that we think we are right and all other are wrong. 10 year he lived here legally no crime nothing paid taxes and follow the rules of this country. If the rules and regulations of the country allow him to get some benefit legally please tell me what is the harm in it. What you think he is cheating the system. Even in this situation he is asking again and again from different people and trying to get the information from different sources so that he only claim what he is eligible.

So BABA JJ I request that please stop thinking that you are right and the whole world is wrong this is the thing which piss me off and you are the only person who is following the Law. Like you I think he has respect and he is fully upholding the values of the land but unfortunately his situation is different from you.

So we all immigrants we all have our own problems we came here to get the solutions and moral support a bit of motivation
You message hurt me a lot it is nothing personal but want to explain the situation I hope you will understand

Best Regards
I don't understand why BabaJJ is being needlessly sanctimonious. Someone you know next to nothing about asked a harmless question, you pounced on them derisively pontificating about moral values and what not.

Clearly, tolerance, one of the cherished principles of this country is alien to your sanctimonious mind. Whilst you may personally find it morally repugnant to claim benefits, I can't see why you should arrogate the responsibility of a moral police to yourself, certainly not on this board. You cannot make yourself the moral standard every migrant here must emulate.

You are at absolute liberty to work for the Queen for free, but you cannot oblige others to toe your path.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Its a Big relief

many many congratulation dear Tazz,am really really happy for you with the bottom of my heart,i am sorry as at this occasion you could not win halal ki hajmola canday as there was another fellow who got 2015 before you even before spactus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,keep remember in prays mate