ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tiger90210

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tiger90210 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:01 pm

I get paid weekly so do I need to show 26 payslips :)
My 26th payslip came on 2nd April i applied the same date
Will that be ok my bank statements is from 8/10/2014
Till 2/4/15 it shows all 26 payments in bank so it's missing 6 days what will they do

kopfan

Post by kopfan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:05 pm

tiger90210 wrote:I get paid weekly so do I need to show 26 payslips :)
Till 2/4/15 it shows all 26 payments in bank so it's missing 6 days what will they do

Sign up to the expat forum I posted on page before and ask the question - this is important question and you need proper answer on this inshAllah

kopfan

Post by kopfan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:09 pm

Hamza.123 wrote:
kopfan wrote:You need to understand - you applied on 10th - that is 13 WORKING days

the website says 12 weeks - that is 120 WORKING days - before they should/must make a decision

you applied in April - we have quite a few people who applied in March who have not heared yet - from looking at things - they are stilll on February applications and appeals - so you may want to hold tight - you still got time to wait.

Seems like they are at the end of February batch of applications.
Hey sorry i applied on the 10/03/2015 which is march not april
How long do you think i have got left Thanks
You submitted 2 days after me... thats about 38 Working days - and I am sure there were some bank holidays in there also.

I do not know how long - I am waiting myself - but what i am saying is - it CAN take up to 12 weeks for them to make the decision and it seems they are on track at the moment - but this is busy period - so we may have to wait the full 12 weeks(inshAllah it is done before for all people) - A lot of people are appealing and Pakistan is a country where there is high demand + high refusals + high fraud - thus the 12 weeks they take is understandable(not nice but rules are rules) ... for now I say you may have to wait another month at least - before chasing for update.... it is up to you - but from my understanding wayyy to early yet -.

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:13 pm

kopfan wrote:

Sign up to the expat forum I posted on page before and ask the question - this is important question and you need proper answer on this inshAllah
Whts that plz help if u can 07477 428129

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:55 pm

hello all

can any of you pls share the link to download Vaf4a appendix 2 form (the financial requirment form for 2015)

jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:10 pm

As long as your last payslip you submitted was within 28 days of submitting the application and the 26 payslips you submitted matched exactly your bank statements then you will be fine
Last edited by alil2014 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:13 pm

kopfan wrote:

If you can't provide any useful advice then please stop advertising for other forums. The advice provided on this forum is just as good as any other forum.

kopfan

Post by kopfan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:22 pm

alil2014 wrote:
kopfan wrote:

If you can't provide any useful advice then please stop advertising for other forums. The advice provided on this forum is just as good as any other forum.

Brother we have people on here who have been separated from their loved ones for over 3 years. People are posting on this section of forum and they are getting advice from non experts

Expat forum are volunteers who are professional and know the ins and outs. I say that because they have active mods and they reply instantly. I advertise it soleley for people to get real help from people who have helped ppl get visa from start to finish....until I am warned not to advertise I will carry on for one reason...to help my brothers and sisters...

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:43 pm

alil2014 wrote:
kopfan wrote:

Sorry what's this 28 day thing

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:24 pm

phaara wrote:hello all

can any of you pls share the link to download Vaf4a appendix 2 form (the financial requirment form for 2015)

jazakallah
Sis what happened to your appeal.Did they give you any date?

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:00 pm

I'm still waiting, updates say it's in progress :?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:26 pm

tiger90210 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:

Sorry what's this 28 day thing
Basically the financial documents you submit I.e. Payslips and bank statements should not be older than 28 days from the date of application otherwise visa is likely to be refused

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:00 pm

So even if I applied on 2nd April my 9th April pay silp will be
Accepted

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:26 pm

@khan
our appeal got dismiss tgts why im asking for application form link pls
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

March2015

Post by March2015 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:29 pm

phaara wrote:@khan

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... endix2.pdf

Best wishes :)

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:48 am

March2015 wrote:
phaara wrote:@khan

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... endix2.pdf

Best wishes :)
jazakallah but the form dated 2013 is it still allow to fill
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:55 am

pls guide

is it necessary to submit both job proves although one job already meeting the threahold is it imp to prove 2nd job too. if showing only one job will hmrc letter show that we working two place??

one more guide. first application got refused in sep 2014 then appeald
but dismiss too bcos during appeal got promotion n at the time of hearing we had only two new wage slips showing money coming in bcos of promotion, thts y judge dismiss n said it should be 6 month wage. So now will apply once 6 month complete soon IA though All other documentation was correct.
so will this bo okay i mean
can eco raise any point tht u refused in septmbr now u applying in july 2015 ( although he must know that we lodged appeal in between and we continous in process of getting visa since married), pls guide.
Jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:51 am

phaara wrote:pls guide

is it necessary to submit both job proves although one job already meeting the threahold is it imp to prove 2nd job too. if showing only one job will hmrc letter show that we working two place??

but dismiss too bcos during appeal got promotion n at the time of hearing we had only two new wage slips showing money coming in bcos of promotion, thts y judge dismiss n said it should be 6 month wage. So now will apply once 6 month complete soon IA though All other documentation was correct.
can eco raise any point tht u refused in septmbr now u applying in july 2015 ( although he must know that we lodged appeal in between and we continous in process of getting visa since married), pls guide.
Jazakallah
That should not be a problem as long as you meet the minimum income threshold.Also read this it might be helpful.Good luck.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rement.pdf

shoebmoiz
Newly Registered

Post by shoebmoiz » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:01 am

sadia khan wrote:Dear Customer,
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.
This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.
You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.
You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Kind regards,
UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi
UK Visas and Immigration is an operational command of the Home Office

I recived this email today 9.30 am please pray for me :( :( :(

Did you receive any other Email or only this ?

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:13 am

khan2013 wrote:
phaara wrote:pls guide

Jazakallah
That should not be a problem as long as you meet the minimum income threshold.Also read this it might be helpful.Good luck.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rement.pdf
jazakallah for ur help. i will check it out IA. but if we show only one job (fulfilling the requiremny of 18600) so it will be okay im sure but when we will get our hmrc letter to prove tax we paid of this job as well as maybe other job tax also show?? then with this be a problm ?? i mean can eco raise point tht ur letter showing tht u working two place?
so much stress i m facing for application thts why asking question alot

also pls remember in dua
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

alivis2015

Post by alivis2015 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:04 pm

I need help with my issue;

Is it okay to get a pay slip but input into account later?

I.e. payslip dated 10-2-15 pay arriving bank 13-2-15 or what ever date. And that happens every months for the next 6 months? Pay would reflect bank statement though.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:13 pm

@Phaara In my opinion you will be all right.Is your husband paying tax on second job.If its like a self employment etc then he can include an explanatory letter that the tax will be paid end of the year etc.Read all the document i posted for you.It explains all the financial requirements.On the safe side tell your husband to book an appointment with a solicitor and ask him about this matter.There are lots of solicitors who provide free initial advice.Even if he have to pay 40 50 pounds then its worth because you been going through the unsuccessful process of application and appeal.Inshallah you will get the visa this time.Wife is going to collect her passport tomorrow after the refusal was overturned at the review stage Alhumdulillah.

auntsally

Post by auntsally » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi

Any updates anyone?? Anyone who applied in Mirpur in feb?

Enzo111 any news??

Online app......13/02/15
BIO Mirpur.......23/02/15
Received @ ISB.25/02/15
Awaiting positive decision inshAllah

Brumgirl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Brumgirl » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:14 pm

nazk123 wrote:Hi congratulations to all those who have been successful with their applications. :D I got married last month and will be starting to get together all the required paperwork for my husbands application. I was hoping to get answers here to a couple of questions i had:

My yearly income is above £18,600 but i get paid every 4 weeks rather than monthly which means i get 13 payslips per year and not 12. My worry is that if i submit 6 payslips they will just add them up and x2 (ive been told this is how they calculate your annual income) which would make it seem like i earn under £18,600. Would it be sufficient if i mention that i get paid every 4 weeks in my cover letter and letter from my employer? Dont want the application to be refused on a misunderstanding on if i meet the financial requirement or not.

Also once an application is successful, is there a time limit on when your spouse has to enter the uk. I was planning on going to pakistan and coming back with my spouse once his visa has been granted but i cant do this if they say you have to enter the uk within a month or something. I know im thinking a bit too far ahead lol
I had to look twice to see if i had written this lol. I got married in Feb and am planning to go to pak and come back with my husband too.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:23 pm

khan2013 wrote:@Phaara In my opinion you will be all right.Is your husband paying tax on second job.If its like a self employment etc then he can include an explanatory letter that the tax will be paid end of the year etc.Read all the document i posted for you.It explains all the financial requirements.On the safe side tell your husband to book an appointment with a solicitor and ask him about this matter.There are lots of solicitors who provide free initial advice.Even if he have to pay 40 50 pounds then its worth because you been going through the unsuccessful process of application and appeal.Inshallah you will get the visa this time.Wife is going to collect her passport tomorrow after the refusal was overturned at the review stage Alhumdulillah.
jazakallah for all ur help & congratz for ur wife visa. just hoping i can also feel this visa approval happiness soon IA need dua.
well no its not self employment its a salried emplyement n actualy its new job will be atart frm next week
so in august this new job will be 3 month old and the other one is 6
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014