ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khan1980

Re: 10 years long residence applications and EU Family Membe

Post by Khan1980 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:06 pm

@babaJJ
Khan1980 wrote:Dear Moderator...

I would appreciate any help on this forum regarding my case. As I observe every one have slightly different circumstances for their case.

I am planning to apply for ILR (long Residence) in Apr as my 10 years lawful residence will be completed by then.

5 Years as Student
2 Years on PSW
Almost 3 Years and 6 Month as Unmarried Partner of EU Citizen granted Resident Permit on basis of relationship.

I am employed for and have descent Salary.
As far as I understand I do need to prove that my EU partner exercising treaty rights.

She had WRC back in 2010 , She was partially self employed and and currently part time employed since Dec 2013 and was house wife as we have three years old child since we are together.

We do live together and I am main supporting person in terms of expenses.

I have all my passports during 10 years , Mater degree taught in English , P60's and Payslips through out.

Would last three Bank Statements and Payslips and possibly one P60 from her employ would be sufficient to prove that she is exercising treaty rights or Do I to provide a covering letter about her Self Employment and period she wasnt working with the reason.

I would appreciate any help on this case.
thanks for Reply babajj
I am going for SET(LR) but being a partner of EU National , I do have to prove that my partner is exercising the treaty rights during that period.

Wait for reply from or anyone with more guide.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:03 pm

meet2mustafiz wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:
meet2mustafiz wrote:I don't have any sort of ID to do LIUK test. My case is in Tribunal and meantime it will be 10 years in uk.If I wanted to add additional ground on long residency or submit a fresh application for ILR then I found on UK gov website that people who don't have any LIUK test certificate and English test certficate

''If you’re aged 18 to 65 years old, you must:

pass the Life in the UK Test
prove you have sufficient English language skills

If you don’t meet these 2 requirements you can apply to extend. ''
https://www.gov.uk/long-residence/eligibility

Does it mean when someone's legally passed 10 years without problem but they don't have LIUK certificate then they will able to get 2 years VISA instred of indefinite leave to remain for settle in UK on the basis of Long residency
thanks for your information.then after 2 years VISA what I will do ?
as soon as you meet the requirement,you could apply for set(lr)

Brightlove
Newly Registered

Post by Brightlove » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:35 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
Brightlove wrote:Hi people , I have been reading through the forum today and seems people are getting approvals congrats to all of you :D . I have been wondering since my application is in the 19-22.5 category will the decisions be made differently to other ones . I have been dealing through a solicitor and he according to him , I used contact the HO because they will even take longer, best thing is to just wait and be patient . Is that true or he is just after money. Here is my timeline:

Application sent: 27/08/2014
Acknowledgement received: 15/09/2014
Biometric letter received: 29/09/2014 Date 26/09/2014
Biometric recorded: 3/10/2014
Approval date: Not yet received
Docs received: Not yet received
BRP: Not yet received

Regards
@bright,mate contacting HO for case progress do not cause delay in making decision but contacting them on daily basis and pressurizing or penalizing them could affect but i believe people in our position could not afford to do that and we do not do that.keep contacting HO with nice intervals and with polite attitude.
@shahfurqan thanks , I think patience is a venture when dealing with the HO.

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:42 pm

[quote="tsl"]@Arsal385 & meee123

im so happy that ur approval is on its way tomorrow ,, and congratulation in advance from me
at the same time im upset a little that mine is taking long

enjoy ur freedom boys
regards tsl[/quote

Congrats guys, the big wait is over. When u have an opportunity Arsal385 do write a commentary for the newbies on how to remain calm in the ILR waiting periods.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:48 am

Arsal385 wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:No approvals seems to be so far!!!!!!!!!!is it another pathetic week????No way :lol: :lol: :lol:
I called HO this afternoon and the lady has confirmed me that a decision has been made on my application yesterday and they have sent me a post. She also gave me the same tracking number which I already have for for my pre-paid envelope. Nothing appears on Royal mail website yet but it will hopefully appear on their website this evening once they scanned the deliverables.

I will keep you posted.

Many congratulations in advance. Such a good news to hear after few cold days. Totally deserved it.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:56 am

Nearly thirteen applications on the tracker still awaiting decision from August but in which i genuinely think that more than half out of these thirteen applications got their decision as i could clearly see that just few applicants of these pending applications seems to be active on the forum.This is just my guess which may not be correct but could be correct at the same time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:25 am

@angelstha where r u ? No comments about your approval..
I hope you got yours and ydill what about you? I wish Aug applicants get their approval soon they have been waiting for more than 20 weeks .....
Last edited by maddysheffield on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:26 am

@angelstha where r u ? No comments about your approval..

Sorry to but contacting HO to know the status does have impact on your application it's just a call center giving info to the applicants and they are not case workers or cash unit members.and finally the service is provided just because we paid fees ...small amount of the fee goes for their salary .....

So don't panic the service there to be used when ever u want ..so need info call them rather than assuming things .

Good luck to everyone and me

luckyadeel78
Newly Registered

Post by luckyadeel78 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:50 am

Hi Everyone,

i wanna know who is responsible for google spreedsheet link manager ?? coz i have put my application timeline fews days ago and still not there in the google spreedsheet link !

kindly add my details .

Submission Date : 31/10/2014
acknowledge letter recieved : 03/11/2014
Biometric received : 20/11/2014
Biometric Done : 21/11/14
Approval : waiting

thanks

Adeel

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:59 am

I'm sorry for Hema Dev and Vineet Dev ... it got rejected reason 51 days without Visa ..hope things will get sorted soon you can apply on Tier 1 Basis ;-) so chill this time be extra cautious and make sure check with forums like these before applying just that you could have saved some money .

you should share your history just so that it helps others with similar immigration history

Good Luck & God bless
Last edited by maddysheffield on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saeedrehman

Post by Saeedrehman » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:09 am

shahfurqan wrote:Nearly thirteen applications on the tracker still awaiting decision from August but in which i genuinely think that more than half out of these thirteen applications got their decision as i could clearly see that just few applicants of these pending applications seems to be active on the forum.This is just my guess which may not be correct but could be correct at the same time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey all,

My wife is on tracker, application posted 29/08/14 and she still hasn't received her decision yet. :( may be today is her day :roll: Ameen!

Meeeeee123
Newly Registered

Post by Meeeeee123 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:29 am

@baba jj, @maddysheffied ,@shahfurqan

Couldn't found any trace of my parcel at RM :( :(
Giving same old Spammy Spammer at first time " please come back again later"

Entering my number (provided by the UKBA) but nothing is coming out :? :? :? and in addition I didn't give them returned envelop :?:

Very annoyed and worried guys. expecting senior members advice please.....

asimshah1
Newly Registered

Post by asimshah1 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:33 am

Hi Guys
Congratulation to All Members Who Got their Approvals
Just Rang HO. Spoken with a very rude lady Jane. Spoken previously with other people regarding my application they were nice and told my that Application is with Case worker unit. She said that she can not tell any thing specific the only thing she can tell application is in process and no need to call again. I asked her that is my application is with case worker or case worker unit she said only thing she can tell is in process.
Have the changed the policy to disclose the application process or is it just a rude lady.

Should I call again in few days or not?

Got Bit stressed I applied 20sep she said they are dealing with sep applications

Any comments

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:36 am

Meeeeee123 wrote:@baba jj, @maddysheffied ,@shahfurqan

Entering my number (provided by the UKBA) but nothing is coming out :? :? :? and in addition I didn't give them returned envelop :?:

Dont worry your details are being dispatched via 2nd Class so it might take a day or 2 to appear in the system. Stay calm because u have been patient for a long time already :)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:37 am

Meeeeee123 wrote:@baba jj, @maddysheffied ,@shahfurqan

Don't worry.

Call Home Office and get the tracking number again ... this time ask them to be clear ( you might have written it down wrong in a hurry after they said they posted the documents ;-))

Now once you get the correct tracking number .. call Royal Mail and check with them okay ,

Good Luck .

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:40 am

maddysheffield wrote:@angelstha where r u ? No comments about your approval..
I hope you got yours and ydill what about you? I wish Aug applicants get their approval soon they have been waiting for more than 20 weeks .....
Checked RM site last night around 1am its says pre paid parcel on its way. Been waiting home to recieve it before hopefully 1pm.

Lets hope its good news inshallah

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:45 am

[quote="maddysheffield"]@angelstha where r u ? No comments about your approval..

Sorry to but contacting HO to know the status does have impact on your application it's just a call center giving info to the applicants and they are not case workers or cash unit members.and finally the service is provided just because we paid fees ...small amount of the fee goes for their salary .....

So don't panic the service there to be used when ever u want ..so need info call them rather than assuming things .

Good luck to everyone and me[/quote]

@maddy.. No news so far.. still waiting like hell. .. I did ring last friday but still same reply.. your application is still in process. it might take up to six months..... I rang 4 times last week. I am thinking not to bother these few days and just wait.. if not then might ring in next couple of days.. Hopefully- finger cross .. will get this week.

tsl

Post by tsl » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:50 am

angelStha wrote:

Good luck to everyone and me
@maddy.. No news so far.. still waiting like hell. .. I did ring last friday but still same reply.. your application is still in process. it might take up to six months..... I rang 4 times last week. I am thinking not to bother these few days and just wait.. if not then might ring in next couple of days.. Hopefully- finger cross .. will get this week.
i thought angelstha got ur RM tracking number yesterday ? is it not delivered just yet
tsl

tsl

Post by tsl » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:53 am

how did this gap occurred for HEMA and VINEET DEV

does anyone know

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:56 am

[quote="tsl"][quote="angelStha"][quote="maddysheffield"]@angelstha where r u ? No comments about your approval..

Good luck to everyone and me[/quote]

@maddy.. No news so far.. still waiting like hell. .. I did ring last friday but still same reply.. your application is still in process. it might take up to six months..... I rang 4 times last week. I am thinking not to bother these few days and just wait.. if not then might ring in next couple of days.. Hopefully- finger cross .. will get this week.[/quote]

i thought angelstha got ur RM tracking number yesterday ? is it not delivered just yet

tsl[/quote]

No tls.. I havnt got it and i did nt send prepaid envelop. i will wait postman to knock my door till tomorrow if not will ring HO again

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:58 am

No tls.. I havnt got it and i did nt send prepaid envelop. i will wait postman to knock my door till tomorrow if not will ring HO again

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:07 am

yhdil wrote:
Checked RM site last night around 1am its says pre paid parcel on its way. Been waiting home to recieve it before hopefully 1pm.

Lets hope its good news inshallah

@yhdill Thats a new mate ... Good luck update us with some immigration history after you get approval ...

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:09 am

angelStha wrote:No tls.. I havnt got it and i did nt send prepaid envelop. i will wait postman to knock my door till tomorrow if not will ring HO again

thats bad you should have got urs by now .... anyways if u happen to call HO call around 3.00pm ... thats when the people come and collect post :-)

You will get sooon ;-)

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:37 am

Guys,

I am pleased to let you know that by the grace of Almighty I have received my approval letter today with the approval date of 11th January 2015. Letter came from Liverpool.
I applied on 10th of Sept 2014 and my remaining details are on the tracker. Thanks for everyone for their encouraging support and specially to Shahjee the legend who is no more in this forum but his valuable suggestions helped me a lot.

My next task is to get my wife FLR M sorted so hopefully it will go smoothly as I already have all the required documents ready.

Goodluck to those who are waiting, I understand it is difficult to wait but try to focus on other things rather than keep thinking about the outcome of your application.

Remember patience is virtue….

apex221

Post by apex221 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:47 am

Congratulations Arsal385 very well deserved mate... :)
Good luck with your wife's application