ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tiger90210

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tiger90210 » Wed May 13, 2015 7:46 am

They can only refuse spouse visa on documents
Nothing else you guys are getting really stressed
Over nothing

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:51 am

I have received an email to say my application has been progressed does this mean the eco is now looking at my case

FizzB
Newly Registered

Post by FizzB » Wed May 13, 2015 9:10 am

Aysha1996 that means your case has been concluded. You'll get a call/text/email now to collect your documents. Good luck!

Where and when did you apply?

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed May 13, 2015 9:38 am

I applied Islamabad 12/3/15 I also applied with exemption to the earning I applied under carers allowance so I will keep you all posted but I expect it to be rejected

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed May 13, 2015 9:42 am

aysha1996 wrote:I applied Islamabad 12/3/15 I also applied with exemption to the earning I applied under carers allowance so I will keep you all posted but I expect it to be rejected
Why? Unless you know you made mistakes?
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed May 13, 2015 9:49 am

because I met all the conditions but I am aware that under the carers route it is difficult to get and I would rather think I haven't got a visa then think I have so I wont be too upset I just think I will need to appeal and if I am lucky enough to get a visa then I will be over the moon so we will see but I made no mistakes and had everything they asked for so if it is refused it will be interesting to see why and either way my case may help others.

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Wed May 13, 2015 10:20 am

asif_sharif wrote:wifes in the mirpur centre as we speak, she just called me she told me that a lady working there said the process would take upto 6 months via the so called "normal service" but on VIP service (5000 rupees) it only takes upto a month to process the documents. ahhahahah scamming bastards !

i told just told her to pay it god knows what those dodgy people are upto.

according to this site

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan/use ... vices.html

Gerry’s offer premium lounge service at the visa application centres in Islamabad, Lahore, Mirpur and Karachi. This includes:

A meet and assist service at the reception of the visa application centre.
A stylish dedicated lounge for UK visa applicants who choose the new personalized service for the submission of their visa applications and passports for processing.
Luxurious seating, quieter environment and high class decor of the lounge.
Fast, convenient, and comfortable visa application submission.
Free SMS alert on the status of your application.
Complimentary snacks, tea and coffee.
Newspaper, magazines and international TV channels.

Important: This service does not imply or guarantee in any way that applicants using the premium service will have their applications processed faster, or that their visas will be issued. All visa applicants must meet the requirements of the UK immigration rules.

:lol: :lol: GREEDY BHANCHORD !
guy regarding this does my wife application jump ahead of other peoples appilcation that are not vip, or have has she been scammed ?
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed May 13, 2015 10:43 am

asif_sharif wrote:
asif_sharif wrote:wifes in the mirpur centre as we speak, she just called me she told me that a lady working there said the process would take upto 6 months via the so called "normal service" but on VIP service (5000 rupees) it only takes upto a month to process the documents. ahhahahah scamming bastards !

i told just told her to pay it god knows what those dodgy people are upto.

according to this site

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan/use ... vices.html

Gerry’s offer premium lounge service at the visa application centres in Islamabad, Lahore, Mirpur and Karachi. This includes:

A meet and assist service at the reception of the visa application centre.
A stylish dedicated lounge for UK visa applicants who choose the new personalized service for the submission of their visa applications and passports for processing.
Luxurious seating, quieter environment and high class decor of the lounge.
Fast, convenient, and comfortable visa application submission.
Free SMS alert on the status of your application.
Complimentary snacks, tea and coffee.
Newspaper, magazines and international TV channels.

Important: This service does not imply or guarantee in any way that applicants using the premium service will have their applications processed faster, or that their visas will be issued. All visa applicants must meet the requirements of the UK immigration rules.

:lol: :lol: GREEDY BHANCHORD !
guy regarding this does my wife application jump ahead of other peoples appilcation that are not vip, or have has she been scammed ?
Bruv as far as I'm aware there is no priority service for settlement visa in pakistan atm. The once was but that was years ago.. just searched through gov.uk and there no such reference for pakistan Inc the email I received from ukvi. Think she been scammed or either she had to pay the fee nowdays they charge at mirpur of £59.. but 5000 is way less.
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Wed May 13, 2015 10:58 am

think it was 5,249 rupees
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

FizzB
Newly Registered

Post by FizzB » Wed May 13, 2015 11:03 am

asif_sharif wrote:think it was 5,249 rupees
those are charges for the 'Premium Lounge'. It doesn't expedite your case because as mentioned priority service isn't available for settlement visas from Pakistan.

You'll hear back within the normal processing time of 12 weeks.

March2015

Post by March2015 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:17 am

@ayesha - good luck. Remain positive :) is this the first time you have applied in 8 years?

suli

Post by suli » Wed May 13, 2015 11:20 am

Hello,
Do any of you guys know if we still have to give in union council written urdu nika namas with a certified translation or is the new computerized nikah nama enough?
A photo of the computerized one is at the bottom of this thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 63-20.html
Thanks

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed May 13, 2015 11:28 am

suli wrote:Hello,
Do any of you guys know if we still have to give in union council written urdu nika namas with a certified translation or is the new computerized nikah nama enough?
A photo of the computerized one is at the bottom of this thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 63-20.html
Thanks
It is always best to send in original urdu nikkah nama Attested by union council if in a district where marriages are registered with union council. I have seen many rejections due to this so it's always best to send a much as possible. So you can send union council nikkah nama, computerized nikkah form and translation

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed May 13, 2015 12:32 pm

aysha1996 wrote:because I met all the conditions but I am aware that under the carers route it is difficult to get and I would rather think I haven't got a visa then think I have so I won't be too upset I just think I will need to appeal and if I am lucky enough to get a visa then I will be over the moon so we will see but I made no mistakes and had everything they asked for so if it is refused it will be interesting to see why and either way my case may help others.
If you met all the requirements, including adequate maintenance, then it's not difficult at all. It depends on what information you submitted.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed May 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Thanks for the support I did meet adequate maintenance sent full housing report nikka nama letter from council for him to live here too wedding photos bank statements letter off employment bank statement showing £3000 in saving photos of us in 2009 medical note carers award letter proof my mum is disabled and my sister I receive no benefits other then carers and I work part time and Skype conversation print outs so I think I covered everything now I wait and wait will keep you all posted. just one more thing is progressed different to processed.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed May 13, 2015 2:06 pm

aysha1996 wrote:Thanks for the support I did meet adequate maintenance sent full housing report nikka nama letter from council for him to live here too wedding photos bank statements letter off employment bank statement showing £3000 in saving photos of us in 2009 medical note carers award letter proof my mum is disabled and my sister I receive no benefits other then carers and I work part time and Skype conversation print outs so I think I covered everything now I wait and wait will keep you all posted. just one more thing is progressed different to processed.
Are you sure it says progressed ??
Wouldn't think of it meaning anything else other than the application has been concluded...
Did it advise anything else such as documents will be sent back to vfs or anything ?

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed May 13, 2015 4:16 pm

no it just said you application has been progressed that's why I am confused it did not ask or say anything about paperwork

March2015

Post by March2015 » Wed May 13, 2015 4:36 pm

aysha1996 wrote:no it just said you application has been progressed that's why I am confused it did not ask or say anything about paperwork

Did you request an update via email?

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed May 13, 2015 4:47 pm

yes my mum did it I hope someone can answer only thing we can ink of its gone from waiting to be looked at to be looked at

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed May 13, 2015 5:45 pm

No it is my first time of applying I am only 18yrs old but have know my husband since I was 8yrs old and always wanted to marry him its is not arranged or forced marriage therefore I have always worked since I was 17yrs and saved and got everything in order so I could apply for a visa that's were the photo from 2009 are from oh and I also submitted entry visa to Pakistan from 2005 2008 2009 2015 all stays of between 4-9 weeks so I have waited a long time hopefully not much longer.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed May 13, 2015 5:50 pm

aysha1996 wrote:yes my mum did it I hope someone can answer only thing we can ink of its gone from waiting to be looked at to be looked at
If you requested an update and they advised that it has been progressed that can mean it's been processed and shortly you will be receiving and email to confirm it's been processed and documents will be sent back to vfs.
I retriate that's if it stated progressed or processed and not saying that it's currently being processed.

Wishing you all the best either way

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed May 13, 2015 10:20 pm

it did say progressed I have checked again and again but for peoples help

Sajj79

Post by Sajj79 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Progressed means decission has been made it normally takes 2 weeks before they send it to you after this update.
I had the same, if you want to understand further ring them and speak to them it only takes 3 minutes it's pay line but they will explain.
I hope you get the positive reply sis.. In sha Allah

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:11 pm

thank you

zaidamjad

Post by zaidamjad » Thu May 14, 2015 1:01 am

Thanks for your words of support. It's still around 60 working days and 8 weeks. I will wait for their normal time of process once it's elapsed I will escalate my application