ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aprboom

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by aprboom » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:43 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
shankar2015 wrote:
shankar2015 wrote:Salam everyone

My wife visa was refused because of this 28 day ruling of statement. Mine was older than 28 days.

Been reading on here but hard to get a clear answer. Can someone explain this rule to me and how I make sure I qualify.

Hope all the best to everyone and there application.

P.s this is a great forum and the information and members are very supportive

Salam brothers and sisters. Just wanted to post an update to my case. Mashallah my wifes visa has been granted second time round. My original case was refused because of my statements being over 28 days.

So to summarise my second case started on 18/03/2015 and I received an email to say the case was processed last Thursday which was roughly 28/05/2015. My wife received a call on friday the following day and she picked her visa up on 01/06/2015. Really happy and thank allah for this.

I in the end decided not to appeal and just do a fresh case.

Anyone still waiting i wish you all the best and inshallah yours will go through.

This forum is a great help and a great source of information. Thank you
Walaykum asalaam
Congrats bruv ... :)
Thanks for posting and updating us all
May Allah swt bless you and your partner with a happy married life together here in the uk

Dear Sajjaduk,

Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your successful application, you must be a relieved man, well done!

Please can you enlighten us with the 28 days ruling of statement? I'm trying to gather as much info as possible as I'm looking to apply for my wife's visa by middle of August

Thank you brother

Kind Regards

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Dear Sajjaduk, 

Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your successful application, you must be a relieved man, well done! 

Please can you enlighten us with the 28 days ruling of statement? I'm trying to gather as much info as possible as I'm looking to apply for my wife's visa by middle of August 

Thank you brother 
Salaam bruv (APRBOOM)
I haven't herd back yet myself .. I was congratulating LINA
With regards to the bank statements ... they need to be within 28 days of the date of application which is the online application.
So when you're ready to apply just make sure the statement is not more than 28 days old ... the more recent the better it will be and in Shaa Allah everything will be fine
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

bg1971

Post by bg1971 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:48 pm

SUB: SPOUSE VISA TRACKING ONLINE

Salaam
Hello everyone,
Can you please tell is there any way track progress via online (apart from emailing via website). I have tried following website putting GWF No and DoB but shows 'ERROR Occured while performing operation !!!'. We haven't received any SMS or any form of acknowledgement yet.
Can anyone please give me any idea about how/when usually they send acknowledgment ? Or They never send any acknowledgement at all..

Tracking link: https://www.vfsglobal.org/ukg-passportt ... ?undefined

Many thanks
bg1971

Timeline:
Online submission: 14 May 2015
Biomatric done: 27 May 2015

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:08 pm

bg1971 wrote:SUB: SPOUSE VISA TRACKING ONLINE

Salaam
Hello everyone,
Can you please tell is there any way track progress via online (apart from emailing via website). I have tried following website putting GWF No and DoB but shows 'ERROR Occured while performing operation !!!'. We haven't received any SMS or any form of acknowledgement yet.
Can anyone please give me any idea about how/when usually they send acknowledgment ? Or They never send any acknowledgement at all..

Many thanks
bg1971

Timeline:
Walaykum asalaam
Sorry to say that only way to track is through the ukvi online form I'm afraid.
It's frustrating but we'll atleast they do respond within 1 working day

bg1971

Post by bg1971 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:42 pm

Salam Sajjaduk,
Thank you for your reply. I will try via UKVI website.
Do they normally acknowledge by any means after submission of paperwork at VFS ?
Thanks
bg
sajjaduk wrote:

Salaam
Hello everyone,

Many thanks
bg1971

Timeline:
Walaykum asalaam

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:50 pm

bg1971 wrote:Salam Sajjaduk,
Thank you for your reply. I will try via UKVI website.
Do they normally acknowledge by any means after submission of paperwork at VFS ?
Thanks
bg
sajjaduk wrote:

Salaam
Hello everyone,

Many thanks
bg1971

Timeline:
Walaykum asalaam
Yes normally an email would have been sent to you once the file would have been received by the processing centre. This would have been sent to the email which was put down on the online application.

When you mail them through the Web form they will advise of current status if any updates or if since receiving there have been no updates they would say so.

lilstar2015
Newly Registered

Post by lilstar2015 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:56 pm

salam
wondering if you can help. as i have already mentioned before on the 25th may i emailed about my application status and got a reply saying "has not been assessed by a ECO" so out of temptation i emailed them again yesterday and got a reply today saying "your application is yet to be assessed by ECO"
does anyone have any idea why this is. i applied on the 25th march so its my 11th week going now??

and we received no email about the bhc receiving documents or anything. we only got a message from gerrys a day after biometrics saying "application has been forwarded".
please help.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:04 pm

lilstar2015 wrote:salam
wondering if you can help. as i have already mentioned before on the 25th may i emailed about my application status and got a reply saying "has not been assessed by a ECO" so out of temptation i emailed them again yesterday and got a reply today saying "your application is yet to be assessed by ECO"
does anyone have any idea why this is. i applied on the 25th march so its my 11th week going now??

and we received no email about the bhc receiving documents or anything. we only got a message from gerrys a day after biometrics saying "application has been forwarded".
please help.
This happens alot ...
The reason is sometimes the eco is assessing the file but hasn't updated the system and the hgs outsource (the people we email to ask for update) can only see a system that shows updates hence the standard message
In Shaa Allah you can hear anytime soon like it can even be tomorrow... Aslong as it doesn't get delayed for further enquiries that us.
If you don't hear anything when 12 weeks are done then email and ask for the case to be escalated. Hopefully it will not come to that

lilstar2015
Newly Registered

Post by lilstar2015 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:14 pm

sajjaduk wrote:

and we received no email about the bhc receiving documents or anything. we only got a message from gerrys a day after biometrics saying "application has been

This happens alot ...
The reason is sometimes the eco is assessing the file but hasn't updated the system and the hgs outsource (the people we email to ask for update) can only see a system that shows updates hence the standard message
In Shaa Allah you can hear anytime soon like it can even be tomorrow... Aslong as it doesn't get delayed for further enquiries that us.
If you don't hear anything when 12 weeks are done then email and ask for the case to be escalated. Hopefully it will not come to that
thanks for your reply. hope its soon. but whats the difference on escalating it. what does that mean?

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:38 pm

thanks for your reply. hope its soon. but whats the difference on escalating it. what does that mean?
What escalate means is that when no progress has been made on the application by the eco and the 12 weeks time has gone up you request for the case to be escalated as in brought up for the ECO's attention where they will either look into it faster or update of any further delays

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi sajjaduk I have just realised that I applied on the same day as you and I too am still waiting they also lost my file and it is now awaiting further checks BUT both of us applied under the financial exemption rule due to illness or carers allowance do you not think that this is strange or is it just me thinking too much I mean come on too cases nearly the same. I just wonder what these further checks are now maybe they check DWP to see if you are disabled or receive care I hope you hear soon as I have a feeling I wont be far behind you

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:39 pm

aysha1996 wrote:Hi sajjaduk I have just realised that I applied on the same day as you and I too am still waiting they also lost my file and it is now awaiting further checks BUT both of us applied under the financial exemption rule due to illness or carers allowance do you not think that this is strange or is it just me thinking too much I mean come on too cases nearly the same. I just wonder what these further checks are now maybe they check DWP to see if you are disabled or receive care I hope you hear soon as I have a feeling I wont be far behind you
Financial exemption cases are abit more straight forward as they have access to live data from dwp at the bhc isb systems
As long as everything is covered in other sections then this is straightforward cases

unis
Newly Registered

Post by unis » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:46 pm

slaam everyone and congratulations everyone who got der visa's.... and inshallah everyone waiting will hear good news soon...
6 months and still waiting for call to pick passport up....

Ali_Siddiqui
Newly Registered

Post by Ali_Siddiqui » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:33 am

please help.

Hi lilstar,

Just wanted to let you know that I also applied on the 25th of March and have also not gotten any status update as yet either so don't worry nothing wrong in your case.....but fingers cross i think it should be any day now...based on how people who applied a week earlier have started to get their responses! I applied from Lahore, what about you?

Lets keep each other posted!

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:23 am

Every case in different so we can't say I applied in feb, March
And I have no answer it does not work like that
For eg self employed classes take longer than people
Who get paid weekly/monthly
Spouse visa is the easiest category to get a visa provided
You have the correct papers and a job
Reg 28 day rule
only applies to time-critical item like payslips, bank statements

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:39 am

So I advise all ppl if u r getting married in Pak
Make sure your new partner has the capability
Of passing the new English test which I not that easy know
And you meet the financial requirements if not
Get married in uk

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:59 am

sajjaduk wrote:
Dear Sajjaduk, 

Thank you brother 
Salaam bruv (APRBOOM)
With regards to the bank statements ... they need to be within 28 days of the date of application which is the online application.
So when you're ready to apply just make sure the statement is not more than 28 days old ... the more recent the better it will be and in Shaa Allah everything will be fine
Dear Brother,

Thank you for your clarification, I will make special dua for you in zuhr prayers today. May Allah make it easy for you and all of us, ameen

Thank you brother

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:12 am

aprboom wrote:
sajjaduk wrote:
Dear Sajjaduk, 

Thank you brother 
Salaam bruv (APRBOOM)
Dear Brother,

Thank you for your clarification, I will make special dua for you in zuhr prayers today. May Allah make it easy for you and all of us, ameen

Thank you brother

Dear SajjadUK,

Do we have to submit SU07/12 - sponsorship understaking form along with rest of the application? Also, what major points need to be highlighted in Sponsor Letter?

Thanks brother

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:21 am

Salaam APRBOOM,

To your questions ...
No you don't need to complete su/07 sponsorship undertaking form for spouse partner applications.

In sponsor letter main points to highlight is for example
How and where you met
Future plans
how the relation was formed

Anything else you would like to highlight in support of the application

lilstar2015
Newly Registered

Post by lilstar2015 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:51 am

Hi lilstar,

Just wanted to let you know that I also applied on the 25th of March and have also not gotten any status update as yet either so don't worry nothing wrong in your case.....but fingers cross i think it should be any day now...based on how people who applied a week earlier have started to get their responses! I applied from Lahore, what about you?

Lets keep each other posted![/quote]

hi i applied from mirpur. have you requested for a update yet?. i have asked twice and its still not yet been assessed.
hopefully i dua everyday to hear soon but its just when its going to happen. but all the best to you. let me know how you get on.

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:48 pm

sajjaduk wrote:Salaam APRBOOM,

To your questions ...
No you don't need to complete su/07 sponsorship undertaking form for spouse partner applications.

In sponsor letter main points to highlight is for example
How and where you met
Future plans
how the relation was formed

Anything else you would like to highlight in support of the application

wsalaam brother,

Thank you for your prompt response and clarification, InshaAllah you will hear a good news about your case in this blessed month.

Thank you

aadi90

Post by aadi90 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Salam to everyone,

Can anyone tell me what is the income certificate and from where i can get this ?
Visa Timeline
Married: 13/10/2014
Online Application: 26/08/2015
Biometric @ Karachi: 28/08/2015
Documents Received @ Sheffield: 08/09/2015
Confirmation email from Sheffield : 19/09/2015
RFC: 18/12/2015
Alhamdolillah Visa Granted!!!!

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:50 pm

aadi90 wrote:Salam to everyone,

Can anyone tell me what is the income certificate and from where i can get this ?
Where did you get this above info from ??
As far to my knowledge there is no such thing ...
it's either p60... yearly tax letter from HMRC... self employment tax notification.

Anything from hmrc that shows you have paid tax on employment. . Wage slips

Only tax certificate I can possibly think of is a tax gain certificate but this is for people who have foreign business but pay tax in UK as capital gains

aadi90

Post by aadi90 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Dear SajjadUk thank u once again for your reply :D I will complete my 6 months of employment in August and to meet the financial requirement i would have my 6months wage slips, 6months bank statements, employer's letter and contract by then . However, my p60 only covers 2months of my initial employment as i started my employment in Feb. Do i need to contact HMRC/DWP for any tax confirmation? if so what?
Thanks
Visa Timeline
Married: 13/10/2014
Online Application: 26/08/2015
Biometric @ Karachi: 28/08/2015
Documents Received @ Sheffield: 08/09/2015
Confirmation email from Sheffield : 19/09/2015
RFC: 18/12/2015
Alhamdolillah Visa Granted!!!!

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:36 pm

aadi90 wrote:Dear SajjadUk thank u once again for your reply :D I will complete my 6 months of employment in August and to meet the financial requirement i would have my 6months wage slips, 6months bank statements, employer's letter and contract by then . However, my p60 only covers 2months of my initial employment as i started my employment in Feb. Do i need to contact HMRC/DWP for any tax confirmation? if so what?
Thanks
As far as the Immigration Rules are interpreted ...
A p60 is normally only required if you have been with your current employer less than 6 months and need to fulfill the financial requirement by using the 12 months prior from date of application.

Since you would have been with your employer for 6 months all you should require is 6 bank statements, 6 wage slips and a letter from employer to show your job role and salary gross, how's it paid and whether job is permanent or ...?

Wanted to confirm that before Feb was you in employment or ??