ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL OCTOBER applicants POST here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:23 am

root wrote:hari,

as far as they told me my case was assigned to caseworker on 26-OCT and after then same reply of final stages.

i also emailed caseworker , he also told me that decision is expected shortly... so what do u think whats going on

i have claimed for both exp and past earnings and all was straight
Root,
In average they are getting 300 applicatins per day.. (This is apart from review applications)

Even if you assume that they have 50 caseworkers each have to see atleast 6 cases per day

There may be only 5 to 10 managers

They have to review 30 to 60 cases per day

So it will delay, its natural. Dont worry

if it is delaying more than a week then lets see

root

Post by root » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:32 am

if caseworker said decision is expected shortly then it means no verification right..? what do u think

its almost 7 days today... :roll:

hsmper6thOct
Newly Registered

Re: My application status

Post by hsmper6thOct » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:29 am

03 Nov: updated from my former employer. background checked by local authority.
hsmper6thOct wrote:02 Nov: Called again on the ***6020 number (direct HSMP number), was told the materials were still with caseworker. documents were sent out for verification. Couldn't tell me how long it would take.
hsmper6thOct wrote:30 Oct: called again. It is with case workers and still pending. Receptionist told me the result may come out 'very soon, maybe at the end of the week, or early next week, or several weeks'. suggested me call back on Friday.
hsmper6thOct wrote:Updated a bit:
27 Oct: called again. The materials were with a case worker. wounldn't tell me how long it will take or the status.
hsmper6thOct wrote:posted it before but just got updated.

Category: under 28 In country
education: 30
work experience : 25
past earnings: 50
Total: 110

Application sent:5-OCT-2006
HO Received: 6-Oct-2006
Ref No Received: 7-Oct-2006
CC charged: 9th Oct 2006
17 Oct 2006: Awaiting allocation for a caseworker
26 Oct 2006: Just called, primilinary decision made, but need to be confirmed in the final stage to make sure that 'they don't make mistakes'. They suggested me call again on Monday to check the result, which will be definitely made (and the application documents would be sent back to me by then). I then called my previous company but they said they had never received any enquiry. What would be the possible result? I asked him indirectly but he would not disclose any info at this stage because the result had not been finalised.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:11 pm

hsmper6thOct wrote:03 Nov: updated from my former employer. background checked by local authority.
Exactly what they asked your former employer?

Does they checked what all you claimed?

can I know from which country you are from?

and when you applied for Student's Visa, Have you submitted the reference letter what you submitted now?

If you can clarify these points it will be more helpful

Thanks

root

Post by root » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:21 pm

root wrote:if caseworker said decision is expected shortly then it means no verification right..? what do u think

Any comments on this?

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:53 pm

root wrote:
root wrote:if caseworker said decision is expected shortly then it means no verification right..? what do u think

Hi Root,
I think no way to wait.Today I call them and they said it is in the final stage.I said "but I got mail that document has sent by air mail on 1st Nov" Then he said I dont know.

I think may be fornt office is not serious about info and some times they says wrong.For my case still I donot know it is dicided or not.

So dont worry freind.Pls wait and keep them call.

Thanks.
Rubablu

root

Post by root » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:08 pm

Hi Rubablu

Did u talk to 6020, did they tell u that decision has been made?

hsmper6thOct
Newly Registered

Post by hsmper6thOct » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:05 pm

Different receptionists told different stories. I was told exactly the same last Friday, but so far I am still 'in process'.
root wrote:

Any comments on this?

hsmper6thOct
Newly Registered

Post by hsmper6thOct » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:09 pm

Some answers as follows.
hari15 wrote:
hsmper6thOct wrote:03 Nov: updated from my
former employer. background checked by local authority.
Exactly what they asked your former employer?

No idea. my former employer just sent me a brief email to me, mentioning it, after they got contacted. As I have called them so many times.

Does they checked what all you claimed?

sorry don't know..

can I know from which country you are from?

China.

and when you applied for Student's Visa, Have you submitted the reference letter what you submitted now?

No..

If you can clarify these points it will be more helpful

Thanks

sssm

...confusion continues...

Post by sssm » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:17 pm

Application sent by FEDEX on 6th oct.
Reached Sheffield on 9th Oct.
Went for cheque clearing ( cleared on 14th oct ) and landed on 18th oct in WP Office.

From then onwards...case worker is not assigned. I am told it could take 3-12 weeks per one update ..other update say 5-14 weeks.. :(

Can't do much about it.. Lot of energy and time spent on collecting documents and sending it for HSMP approval. Can't take more tension. Better forget for sometime and check after sometime..

BTW, by standard mail.. how are the original documents reaching people? Are they in good condition?

hari15
Member of Standing

Re: ...confusion continues...

Post by hari15 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:40 pm

sssm wrote:Application sent by FEDEX on 6th oct.
Went for cheque clearing ( cleared on 14th oct ) and landed on 18th oct in WP Office.

From then onwards...case worker is not assigned. I am told it could take 3-12 weeks per one update ..other update say 5-14 weeks.. :(
From my obervation of various posts

From the date of "payment" it is taking atleast 15 working days (3 weeks) to get assigned to case worker

You said your payment was cleared on 14th, Now it is 3rd week, so by next week any time it may be assigned to caseworker

uk4James

Post by uk4James » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:42 pm

BTW, by standard mail.. how are the original documents reaching people? Are they in good condition?
I did not have a good experience with the returned documents the first time they were sent in for application. I sent my university diploma to the HSMP team in a circular tube to protect it and took much care in being gentle with it. When my original documents were returned, My diploma had large rips through the official seal in two places and It had wrinkles all over the document. I was very dissappointed with their treatment of the documents. I hope everyone else has better luck. :wink:

-uk4james

hari15
Member of Standing

Re: ...confusion continues...

Post by hari15 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:46 pm

sssm wrote:Application sent by FEDEX on 6th oct.

Can't do much about it.. Lot of energy and time spent on collecting documents and sending it for HSMP approval. Can't take more tension. Better forget for sometime and check after sometime..

I forgot to tell one more thing..

If you have used Credit Card for Payment your case might have been assigned to caseworker by now..That is the fastest mode of payment

Check, DD etc will delay our application only in the payment section for a week

uk4James

Post by uk4James » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:47 pm

Update on NOV 3rd 2006. Still waiting on case worker.

Dear Applicant,
Your application has yet to be allocated to a case worker. Please note that as present applications can take anywhere between 2 - 16 weeks to be processed from the date we receive them.

I am not understanding why it is taking so long for some of us to get case workers and others go through very quickly? I have been waiting 15 business days to get a case worker assigned to me and a lot of other people have gotten decisions by the 15th business day. Is anyone else having the same experience?

-Uk4James

Update on OCT 30th 2006. Still waiting on case worker. The HO worker told me that the average for a decision right now is 6-8 weeks from time of CC charge.

Category: under 28 Out of country USA
education: 15
past earnings: 25

Total: 70

Ref No Received: 082***
Application sent: 7-OCT-2006
HO Received: 13-OCT-2006
cc charged: 16-OCT-2006

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:52 pm

uk4James wrote:Update on NOV 3rd 2006. Still waiting on case worker.

Dear Applicant,
Your application has yet to be allocated to a case worker. Please note that as present applications can take anywhere between 2 - 16 weeks to be processed from the date we receive them.

I am not understanding why it is taking so long for some of us to get case workers and others go through very quickly? I have been waiting 15 business days to get a case worker assigned to me and a lot of other people have gotten decisions by the 15th business day. Is anyone else having the same experience?

-Uk4James

Update on OCT 30th 2006. Still waiting on case worker. The HO worker told me that the average for a decision right now is 6-8 weeks from time of CC charge.

Ref No Received: 082***
Application sent: 7-OCT-2006
HO Received: 13-OCT-2006
cc charged: 16-OCT-2006
Hi UK James,
Your's payment cleared on 16th . Mine on 19th only 3 days different

So most probably ours will go to caseworker one after another

You have more chances to get assigned to caseworker by next week. Because today is your 15th working day from date of payment

and you may get decision by next 2 weeks

call them by next week by this same time. I bet. Your case will be assigned to caseworker by that time :)

uk4James

Post by uk4James » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:19 pm

Hari15,
I hope you are right. :D Lets just keep hoping it speeds up a bit. Anyone else still waiting for a case worker who got the cc charged the week of OCT 16-20 or before?

-uk4james
and you may get decision by next 2 weeks

call them by next week by this same time. I bet. Your case will be assigned to caseworker by that time

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:40 pm

root wrote:Hi Rubablu

Did u talk to 6020, did they tell u that decision has been made?
When I call 6020 they said still is in consideration.I e-mail them again and they replied -

Dear Applicant,
I can confirm that a decision has been made on your case. Your documents and letter were despatched on 01/11/06. I do not know why you would have been told that a decision has not been made.

Regards
HSMP Team

so you can not depend -----

Thanks
Rubablu

root

Post by root » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:44 pm

but I never got this final decision via email :(

root

Post by root » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:02 pm

i just got to know decision has been made and they have sent mine docs. didnt get through 6020... so waiting for docs

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:34 pm

root wrote:but I never got this final decision via email :(
Have you sent them any e-mail ? Have you not get any reply ? I think you may try again by e-mail.

Wish you good luck.

Thanks
Rubablu

root

Post by root » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:13 pm

will update abt decision when I will get inshallah on Monday... May Allah its +ve ..:)

parrot
Newly Registered

Post by parrot » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:50 pm

I got approved last Tuesday on the 2nd!!!
I made it!
I can't wait!!!

Ref No Received: 068***
Application sent: 16-OCT-2006
HO Received: 20-OCT-2006
cc charged: 24-OCT-2006

Approved on 02-NOV-2006!

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:03 pm

Hi Parrot,
Congrats!!

Have you sent any urgent treatment form?

How you got result in just 8 days from the Day of CC charged?

docitduo

Post by docitduo » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:23 pm

Out-country applicant, 28+ category

Application received by HO: 16-Oct-06
Credit Card charged: 17-Oct-06
Reference No. received: 20-Oct-06
Reference No.: 089***

Status as on 01-Nov: waiting for allocation to a caseworker

regards
uk4James wrote:Anyone else still waiting for a case worker who got the cc charged the week of OCT 16-20 or before?
-uk4james

bollyfan
Newly Registered

Waiting to be allocated to Caseworker.

Post by bollyfan » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:33 pm

Hi Guys,

My cc have been charged on 06th Oct.
Still my appln is waiting to be allocated to caseworker.
My ref no: 082***

I know, many of the people are in same situation.

Does anybody know, on an average howmany of us are in similar situation?

cheers.
bollyfan.