ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mobismome

Re: Appeal heard on Paper on the 5/12/ 12 but no decision ye

Post by mobismome » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:15 pm

damasius25 wrote:My Appeal was heard on paper on the 5th of December 12 but I have not yet received the decision up till today. Each time I call the court I am told a decision has not yet been taken and that my papers were still with the judge. I thought the court had 10 working days to issue a decision after the hearing? Is there anything I can do like complain to the court?
Thanks

This is unusual my appeal was heard on in november after one week i got my decision (although the judge he will get back to me in one month time )but sometimes it takes up to one month may be ur case is complicating. U cant complain

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Zarihsona you said in your appeal that the judge awarded you a refund of costs of your appeal did the home office refund the money . Because mine was refunded by the home office.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:13 am

hi mobismome yes the home office refunded the appeal fee but I am still waiting for my RC my appeal was allowed 31 August 2012, u send my passport, photos, court determination, in29 September 2012, they send me again COA after appeal allowed our local area MP sent them 3 letter my solicitor send letter and fax but still no reply from UKBA.
Zkhan

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 pm

thanks zahirsona i will send a letter to them soonest . i am not sending any passport/photograph let them issue it on an a4 paper better for me. although i wanted to send my passport but when i saw your message i decided not to send again

but you dont need to send your photos because they have already got your passport photographs when you applied.

zahrisona dont worry they will issue you your residence card but will only take time the main thing is that your appeal was successful i know a friend he got his rc card after 9 months ie after his appeal was allowed believe me ukba are useless set of people

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:27 am

Hi don't send your passport and photo when your appeal allowed you must speak with your solicitor I also contact our local area MP but still no reply my student visa already expire but they send me COA with right to work and also my passport expire end of may this year I don't know the UKBA doing like this any way good luck everyone who waiting.
Zkhan

OlaDPounds
United Kingdom

Post by OlaDPounds » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 am

Hi everyone I will really appreciate your advice and concern on how to appeal and which one is best.

How much does it cost for an appeal?
Which one is best WRITTEN or ORAL?
Do I need to send any document to the tribunal apart from the form sent to me from the HO?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the written and the oral
Lastly how long will it take for the tribunal to reply if written and and how long is oral?
Life is a race so run it well

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:53 am

eea2 app: 24th july 2012
coa with rights to work: 28th july 2012
refusal: 16th jan 2013
appeal submitting on monday 21st jan 2013..

reason for refusal: could not contact employer of eea national to confirm that shes exercising her treaty rights..

thinking to go for oral hearing n taking employer with me ..
what do you guys think? do i stand good grounds for an appeal?

nextoapple
Newly Registered

EEA Appeal Timeline - RC Received

Post by nextoapple » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi all,
Ups and downs in the last few months:
16th April submitted application
13th June - COA
18th September Refusal
Appeal received by 1st-tier tribunal on 28th September (with track mail)
Received notification of receiving my application for paper hearing - decided to change to Oral hearing around 6th October
Sent email to request the change to Oral hearing and received a new invoice to make up £80 on 16th October
1st-tier Tribunal received my money on 22nd October.
Hearing Letter received on 6th November (dated sent out on 1st November)
Hearing date 28th November.
Hearing withdrawn by Home Office Presenting Unit on 27th November
Letter issued on 29th November that the statements and bundle provided satisfied Home Office and UKBA
RC issued on 4th Jan 2013
RC received 21st Jan 2013

Got extorted by my lawyer, being locked up at the firm but I have got evidence that I paid more than enough upfront - beware of the legal service. Eventually another new client arrived they'd rather let me go.

Good luck everybody and I wish you all the best in 2013!

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: EEA Appeal Timeline - RC Received

Post by zubby007 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 pm

[quote="nextoapple"]Hi all,
13th June - COA
18th September Refusal
Received notification of receiving my application for paper hearing - decided to change to Oral hearing around 6th October
Sent email to request the change to Oral hearing and received a new invoice to make up £80 on 16th October
Letter issued on 29th November that the statements and bundle provided satisfied Home Office and UKBA

Got extorted by my lawyer, being locked up at the firm but I have got evidence that I paid more than enough upfront - beware of the legal service. Eventually another new client arrived they'd rather let me go.

Good luck everybody and I wish you all the best in 2013![/quote]

Goood News mate,I can understand u

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:42 am

zahirsona wrote:Hi not yet still waiting my appeal was allowed in 31st August and I send my original passport,photos,court determination, on29th September but they sent me again COA after appeal, then I contact with solicitor and local area MP they write a letter but still no reply, my solicitor told me if the UKBA not reply till January first week then we send the appeal for judicial review against to Ukba, this the best way and the UKBA disrespect the tribunal judgement.
Have you heard any news from the HO? any update from them. my hobby have not heard of anything yet. we just send them a request to return his passport backif they are issuing residence or not, and a complaint have also been sent, the operational phone service will tell you nothing.
we decisded to ask for his passport back as we see no reason why they are still keeping it and we see not reason why we are waiting after 5months of decision made by the judge and they did not appeal it.
We are also waiting for the reply of the complaint and this will be the bases of going to high court to instruct them to issue the document and all fees will be on them.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Hi not yet yesterday my solicitor write a letter they must issue a residence card after appeal allowed nearly 5 month complete but the UKBA still no reply my solicitor sent a letter by fax and recorded delivery and explain if you release my client passport within 14 days I am going to apply for judicial review against HO.
Good luck everyone
Zkhan

zahirsona

Re: EEA Appeal Timeline - RC Received

Post by zahirsona » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 pm

[quote="zubby007"][quote="nextoapple"]Hi all,
13th June - COA
18th September Refusal

Good luck everybody and I wish you all the best in 2013![
Hi thanks god you got your RC can you explain which UKBA address sent your original passport after your appeal allowed
Thanks
Zkhan

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:24 pm

zahirsona wrote:Hi not yet yesterday my solicitor write a letter they must issue a residence card after appeal allowed nearly 5 month complete but the UKBA still no reply my solicitor sent a letter by fax and recorded delivery and explain if you release my client passport within 14 days I am going to apply for judicial review against HO.
Good luck everyone
this is very good to hear, we have request the return of my hobby passport and next week we are taking the case to a judicial review, our solicitor say we will have to pay £200 court fees upfront which we will claim back from the HO. this is rediculouse, it is now more than 5months after a decision was made and they just dump the document somewhere in their office and making us to wait, i dont really understand what we are waiting on.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:54 am

hi rachellynn1972 that's good idea to appeal against UK my appeal was allowed 31st August 2012, and I am still waiting I sent email to tribunal to explain all situation they reply me we sent court determination both parties On 14th September I was received on 17 September 2012, sent original passport on 29th september 2012 , and they sent me another COA i was shock when i received another COA after appeal allowed i think the case worker no have seance this application or court decision, and I also inform our local area MP he sent 5 letter but still no reply and also my solicitor sent them fax and post on 5 December 2012, also my solicitor call on 2nd January 2013 ask about letter the lady told my solicitor we haven't received any letter oh my god when you sent letter by recorded next delivery how its possible the letter not received within month, the best to appeal against UKBA that's the easy way.
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 am

zahirsona wrote:hi rachellynn1972 that's good idea to appeal against UK my appeal was allowed 31st August 2012, and I am still waiting I sent email to tribunal to explain all situation they reply me we sent court determination both parties On 14th September I was received on 17 September 2012, sent original passport on 29th september 2012 , and they sent me another COA i was shock when i received another COA after appeal allowed i think the case worker no have seance this application or court decision, and I also inform our local area MP he sent 5 letter but still no reply and also my solicitor sent them fax and post on 5 December 2012, also my solicitor call on 2nd January 2013 ask about letter the lady told my solicitor we haven't received any letter oh my god when you sent letter by recorded next delivery how its possible the letter not received within month, the best to appeal against UKBA that's the easy way.
I received my passport without RC after appeal allowed nearly 5 month
Zkhan

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 pm

zahirsona wrote:
zahirsona wrote:hi rachellynn1972 that's good idea to appeal against UK my appeal was allowed 31st August 2012, and I am still waiting I sent email to tribunal to explain all situation they reply me we sent court determination both parties On 14th September I was received on 17 September 2012, sent original passport on 29th september 2012 , and they sent me another COA i was shock when i received another COA after appeal allowed i think the case worker no have seance this application or court decision, and I also inform our local area MP he sent 5 letter but still no reply and also my solicitor sent them fax and post on 5 December 2012, also my solicitor call on 2nd January 2013 ask about letter the lady told my solicitor we haven't received any letter oh my god when you sent letter by recorded next delivery how its possible the letter not received within month, the best to appeal against UKBA that's the easy way.
I received my passport without RC after appeal allowed nearly 5 month

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:14 pm

When did you request back your passport? And what is your solicitors plan?

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:23 am

Hi thanks for reply i not request my passport my solicitor sent them a letter to issue RC ASAP but they sent me back my passport , and also they keep my picture and court determination, my mother was ill back home my solicitor write a letter thats way they sent my passport back but my visa already expire, I sent this letter to my solicitor by email and we well call to UKBA this coming Wednesday 30 January 2013, and also write a letter as well
Could you explain when your appeal was allowed did you send your passport to UKBA after your appeal allowed if yes which ukba address you sent your passport, I was sent my passport on this address after appeal allowed
UK BORDER AGENCY
EUROPEAN APPLICATION
P O BOX 306
Dept 45
Liverpool
L2 0QN
This the right address or not
Zkhan

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm

zahirsona wrote:Hi thanks for reply i not request my passport my solicitor sent them a letter to issue RC ASAP but they sent me back my passport , and also they keep my picture and court determination, my mother was ill back home my solicitor write a letter thats way they sent my passport back but my visa already expire, I sent this letter to my solicitor by email and we well call to UKBA this coming Wednesday 30 January 2013, and also write a letter as well
Could you explain when your appeal was allowed did you send your passport to UKBA after your appeal allowed if yes which ukba address you sent your passport, I was sent my passport on this address after appeal allowed
UK BORDER AGENCY
EUROPEAN APPLICATION
P O BOX 306
Dept 45
Liverpool
L2 0QN
This the right address or not
Actually it is my hobby, his passport has always with them, the appeal was allowed on the 30st of august last year, and we have been calling them every week since then, send many letter no reply. by the grace of God tthe case is going back to high court next week.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Our solicitor called today he has received my my husband passport back with the resident card on it.

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:Our solicitor called today he has received my my husband passport back with the resident card on it.

rachellyn are you saying that finally ukba has issued your husband his residence card after waiting for 5 months

am very happy for you

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:08 pm

mobismome wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:Our solicitor called today he has received my my husband passport back with the resident card on it.

rachellyn are you saying that finally ukba has issued your husband his residence card after waiting for 5 months

am very happy for you
Thank you, yes, it is the residence card, we made a complaint and request passport back and the passport was sent back with a resident card.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:49 am

Hi rachellynn1972 cangrulation you got RC after 5 month I am happy for you, and which address you sent complaint I got my passport last Friday without RC my appeal was allowed 31 August 2012, my solicitor sent them a letter to issue RC ASAP and to go back home to meet with mother,but the case worker sent me passport they keep my picture and court original decision what you think they sent RC on A4 paper, could you please tell me they stamp on passport or send barometric card
Send me the complaint address
Thanks
Zkhan

familymemeberBR5
Newly Registered

Post by familymemeberBR5 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi everyone,
I was refused RC by UKBA on 24 Jan 2012.
I submitted my appeal yesterday and got confirmation from royal mail that it has been delievered today.
Can anyone please advice me on how long does it takes for the tribunal to take payment from my account and issue me with a hearing date?
will i get a confirmation of appeal lodged or a hearing date straight away.
peace be upon you all good people (even upon the bad ones LOL)
For those of you interested in my story of when i applied and on which basis i applied and why my application was refused, please see the following thread.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 731#771731

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 pm

zahirsona wrote:Hi rachellynn1972 cangrulation you got RC after 5 month I am happy for you, and which address you sent complaint I got my passport last Friday without RC my appeal was allowed 31 August 2012, my solicitor sent them a letter to issue RC ASAP and to go back home to meet with mother,but the case worker sent me passport they keep my picture and court original decision what you think they sent RC on A4 paper, could you please tell me they stamp on passport or send barometric card
Send me the complaint address
Thanks

UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
we sent complaint to this email and the next day the passport with residence card was sent out. but suspect it was back dated.