ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL FEBRUARY APPLICANTS - Post here please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bigbrother

HSMP Rejected - 3rd time

Post by Bigbrother » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:00 pm

hi guys this is to update my case. applied 13h feb
ho recd 14th deb
debit card 15th feb
got the rejection letter today.

applied with
qualifications 35 - gained 35
earning 35 - gained 0 (insufficient letters regarding my course in UK)
uk exp - 5 - gained 0 (as above)
Age 20 - gained 20

this was my 3rd application. 2 rejected under old rules and this under new. I am so dissapointed so very much i just dont know what to do.

Regards
BigB

waqar

Post by waqar » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:21 pm

Sorry to hear that. Can you provide your situation in more detail.

waqar

nouna

Post by nouna » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:31 am

Bigbrother.. sorry to hear about your rejection.. what documents did you apply for your earnings.. are you going to appeal?

engrmbk
Newly Registered

Post by engrmbk » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:22 am

Hi all,

I received my approval letter yesterday.

Timelines are - (in-country)

I posted my application on 22/02/2007
Amount debited on 27/02/2007
Did not get any reference number, email, letter etc, from amount debited knew that they had received my application.
Received Documents - 16/03/2007

Just preparing to apply for stamping.

Thank you all on this forum and I wish everyone goodluck for their applications.

Regards,

Bigbrother

Post by Bigbrother » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:03 pm

nouna wrote:Bigbrother.. sorry to hear about your rejection.. what documents did you apply for your earnings.. are you going to appeal?
thank you guys for your support.

i had applied with It returns (SARAL D forms) and 12 wage slips. the year on the tax matches with my claiming period and also the amounts are correct. for the HO could not to identify if i was in full-time study inspite of me providng em my degree certificates. the only thing i did not send was my enrolment letter. i am a intl student but its quiet dumb of em to read that on paper. I think i will apply this time with each bit of dicument i have. As a matter of fact i will also send in my Salary certificate along with the other 2 peices of DOCS just in case.

I still cant beleive this has appened to me for 3rd time. Please pray and wish luck for me guys i really need it!!

Regards
BigB

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:57 pm

Sorry to hear this BigBrother!!
But this time U provide exhaustive description of all evidence you are providing. Do NOT even a single document that you feel is correct and appropriate.

This time you will definitely get HSMP Approval. Do not loose ur hope.....

ALL THE BEST!!

Bigbrother

Thanks invisibleman

Post by Bigbrother » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:48 pm

invisibleman wrote:Sorry to hear this BigBrother!!
But this time U provide exhaustive description of all evidence you are providing. Do NOT even a single document that you feel is correct and appropriate.

ALL THE BEST!!
Hey man thanks for your support. I am going to take your suggestion and provide all documentation sensibly.

Can any ne help me with a query? For past earning I am now going to show 3 pieces of evidence (IT returns / Wage slps/ Employer detailing salary) I know one 2 docs are required but i don't want to take any chances. I will also show the salary certificate how do I mark that on the application form? I hope you guys know what am talking about. i.e do i also tick the exception consideration or what?

And as regards IT returns (india) SARAL -D form that is the right one isnt it?

Thanks and Regards

BigB

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:41 am

Big Brother,
You better tick in the exceptional evidence for letter from employer as well the 2 evidence (SARAL and payslips).clearly explain in the cover letter wat documents you are supporting for earning evidence and the rest.
You have to write the cover letter in such a way that the CW shd be impressed and shd be easy to assess ur case..
This time u will defenitely succeed..

I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST BROTHER..

Praveen :D

invisibleman

Re: Thanks invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:31 am

Bigbrother wrote:
invisibleman wrote:Sorry to hear this BigBrother!!

ALL THE BEST!!
Hey man thanks for your support. I am going to take your suggestion and provide all documentation sensibly.

Can any ne help me with a query? For past earning I am now going to show 3 pieces of evidence (IT returns / Wage slps/ Employer detailing salary) I know one 2 docs are required but i don't want to take any chances. I will also show the salary certificate how do I mark that on the application form? I hope you guys know what am talking about. i.e do i also tick the exception consideration or what?

And as regards IT returns (india) SARAL -D form that is the right one isnt it?

Thanks and Regards

BigB
Wwrite your covering letter very clearly. If you are supplying your tax returns that cover the period of earnings you are claiming, then mark that check box in the application form. If your tax returns does not cover all the months of earnings you are claiming, then DO NOT mark the check box for tax returns. As you are supplying your pay slips, mark that check box. And under exceptional evidence, mark Bank statement. Also provide the reason that "In India tax year begins on 1st April of every year and ends on March 31st of consecutive year. As the tax returns that I am having does not cover the whole period of my earnings claimed, please consider my bank statement as an alternate evidence". You have to write this reason under the exceptional reasons (very clearly) in the application. Mention the same reason in the covering letter also.

Now coming to the salary letter (is it a salary certificate?). If it is just a salary certificate, mention it as an additional evidence. I suggest, if you can get a letter from your employer, stating your Gross and Net earnings (in tabluar form) for all the months you are claiming, then you mark the checkbox against the "letter from employer".

Write an Index...Look at the following, for sample...
INDEX

DOCUMENT PAGE NUMBER
? Age proof...................................................................1
?? Driving License ...................................................2
?? Notarized passport...............................................3
? Past earnings..............................................................4
?? Pay slip for the month of Jan 200x..........................5
?? Pay slip for the month of Feb 200x..........................6

Now, considering the above sample Index, Put the description of your "Age" related documents on Page 1 (or leaf of your display file). In thst description, clearly describe the documents you are supplying and the page numbers on which you are displaying your docs.
Note that, you have to arrange your docs as follows:
Your HSMP Application form (on leaf 1 of your display file)
Your covering letter (On leaf 2 of ur display file)
Your INDEX (on leaf 3)
Description of "Age" related docs (on leaf 4)
Actual age related docs...on leafs 5, 6 etc.

The descriptions that you are providing for each area (like age etc), will make the case worker clear about what exactly you are trying to claim.

I hope this description is useful for you.....or else use your creativity to display and describe the docs you are submitting....bottom line is, case worker should understand each and every document and should award the points you are claiming for.

ALL THE BEST!!

Bigbrother

thanks you Guys

Post by Bigbrother » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:59 am

Sincere thanks to praven and invisible man and all,

I am going to do exactly what you guys have suggested. In detail on front of each document - A4 explanations.

I have 2 SARAL D forms covering for all the months of earning. So I am sending Saral D(2) wages slips(12) and a salary certificate(1) - which explains the Total monthly breakdown of salary and also shows the total amount i have earned during my claiming period(12 months 2001-2002). I will show this just to be on safe side and also will mark in the application form. And write in the "BOX" in the form as follows "please find enclosed additional document i.e. Sallary certificate from employer to easily identify my past earnings for the clmaing period 2001-2002" . And also will explain in the ocovering letter and describe about the Indian Finacial and assessment Year.

Saral D is not a self-assessment tax document is it?

Thank you guy once again. I'll Keep you posted.

Regards
BigB

cptkeane
Newly Registered

Post by cptkeane » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:26 pm

Dear All

Thanks to the invaluable help that this site has been, I had applied for and received approval yesterday for my HSMP application.

[IN country application - claiming 75 points]

Education 35 (Original MA Certificate)
Age 10 (Original Birth Certificate)
Income 25 (Payslips, Letter from employer, Bank statements)
UK experience 5 (Income earned in the UK - no documents required)
English (Original BSc Certificate + Letter from institution)

My case is on trackitt.com under username cptkeane if you would like to know details of the timings.

Thanks again and all the best to the rest!

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:34 pm

cptkeane wrote:Dear All

Thanks to the invaluable help that this site has been, I had applied for and received approval yesterday for my HSMP application.

[IN country application - claiming 75 points]

Education 35 (Original MA Certificate)
Age 10 (Original Birth Certificate)
Income 25 (Payslips, Letter from employer, Bank statements)
UK experience 5 (Income earned in the UK - no documents required)
English (Original BSc Certificate + Letter from institution)

My case is on trackitt.com under username cptkeane if you would like to know details of the timings.

Thanks again and all the best to the rest!
Congrats cptkeane, did you provide p60 for past earnin at all. Its seems it is imperative to provide that.
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith

feb_hsmp

Post by feb_hsmp » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:50 am

Hi nouna,
i had applied from India in month of February & so i was unable to give my Income Tax documents. Here in our country we receive our income tax return documents in April. Hence i could not submit IT return documents. And in Guidance doc of HSMP it is an accepted issue.

nshar1

Re: thanks you Guys

Post by nshar1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:51 am

Hey BigBrother,
The Form-16 accompanying saral 2D is always xerox copy. This becomes a ground for rejection(as it is not original). I would advice that you get your Form-16 stampeda dn signed by your employer.
It is always a good idea to send a business card of your HR person.

Regards,
NS
Gurgaon

nshar1

Post by nshar1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:52 am

BigBrother,
I am afraid Saral 2D is self assessment, However form-16 is not.

NS

Bigbrother

Post by Bigbrother » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:48 pm

nshar1 wrote:BigBrother,

NS
but mine is an in-country application and also i do not have form 16. So perhaps i can send my salary certificate along with the SARAL D and 12 months wage slip. I shall tick on all the THREE boxes in the aoolication form. and in the exceptional consideration box - mention that salary certificate is provided for additioanl information to clearly establish my past earnings from work. In this case i would have sent enough documents for my earnings to be considered.

Hope this is ok.

thanks and regards guys

BigB

cptkeane
Newly Registered

Post by cptkeane » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:01 pm

first2last4,

I didn't provide a p60 because I haven't been in the UK a full tax year. Which is why I sent in bank statements as backup. (Note: I explained this in a separate letter and requested for exceptional consideration.)

nshar1

Post by nshar1 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:06 am

Bigbrother wrote:
nshar1 wrote:BigBrother,

NS
but mine is an in-country application and also i do not have form 16. So perhaps i can send my salary certificate along with the SARAL D and 12 months wage slip. I shall tick on all the THREE boxes in the aoolication form. and in the exceptional consideration box - mention that salary certificate is provided for additioanl information to clearly establish my past earnings from work. In this case i would have sent enough documents for my earnings to be considered.

Hope this is ok.

thanks and regards guys

BigB

BigB,
I have been reading each and every post in this forum very carefully. There have been many instances when applications have been rejected for one of the following two reasons.
1) Tax returns not provided
2)Tax returns do not seem to be original

Please go thru the group "All rejected cases"

I am not sure why you do not have form-16. Your earnings/tax payments have been in India-correct? How do you plan to get away from one of the above two reasons of rejection?
As an alternative you can get IT clearance from IT dept or at the least open an on-line account at IT dept site. This online account lists all your tax payments.

Regards,
N Sharma