ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL MARCH APPLICANTS - Please post here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Settled
Newly Registered

I GOT APPROVAL!!!!!

Post by Settled » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:23 pm

Dear All,
I am glad to inform forum members that my Application has been approved. I got my documents back on the 7th April, 2006, I THANK MY LORD GOD!I express my appreciation to everyone on this forum; your ideas were very useful in preparing my application. I wish other applicants the best

Below is my time line (OUT OF COUNTRY APPLICATION- NIGERIA)
Application sent –7th March, 2007
Application arrived Sheffield 13th March, 2007
Credit Card deduction –21st March, 2007
I did not get any ref number until I had to email HSMP team on the 26th March,
They replied my mail on the 27th March, 2007. Find below their reply------

Dear Applicant,

We received your application in our office on the 13th of March and you were allocated reference number 2*****. A decision has been taken on your application and a letter sent to you via airmail on the 26th of March. Please allow up to twelve weeks for delivery.

Regards,

These are the Document and Points I Claimed
AGE----------20 points
Drivers License
Birth Certificate
QUALIFICATION---------30
B.Sc Certificate
NARIC Comparability letter
PAST EARNING------------------45
12months Pay slip (Jan 2006-Dec 2006)
Tax Clearance Certificate
OANDA.COM conversion of anual salary to Pounds
Letter from employer stating my gross aunal salary for the period
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQIUREMENT
Original letter from my University stating that the language of instruction in the University is English language

MY ADVICE----
Arrange your documents in such a way that will make assessing it easier for the case worker. All my documents were in a file with each document in plastic sleeve, paginated and divided into sections with a file divider.

Thank you all

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Re: I GOT APPROVAL!!!!!

Post by confusedhsmp » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:28 pm

Settled wrote:Dear All,
I am glad to inform forum members that my Application has been approved. I got my documents back on the 7th April, 2006, I THANK MY LORD GOD!I express my appreciation to everyone on this forum; your ideas were very useful in preparing my application. I wish other applicants the best

Below is my time line (OUT OF COUNTRY APPLICATION- NIGERIA)
Application sent –7th March, 2007
Application arrived Sheffield 13th March, 2007
Credit Card deduction –21st March, 2007
I did not get any ref number until I had to email HSMP team on the 26th March,
They replied my mail on the 27th March, 2007. Find below their reply------

Dear Applicant,

We received your application in our office on the 13th of March and you were allocated reference number 2*****. A decision has been taken on your application and a letter sent to you via airmail on the 26th of March. Please allow up to twelve weeks for delivery.

Regards,

These are the Document and Points I Claimed
AGE----------20 points
Drivers License
Birth Certificate
QUALIFICATION---------30
B.Sc Certificate
NARIC Comparability letter
PAST EARNING------------------45
12months Pay slip (Jan 2006-Dec 2006)
Tax Clearance Certificate
OANDA.COM conversion of anual salary to Pounds
Letter from employer stating my gross aunal salary for the period
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQIUREMENT
Original letter from my University stating that the language of instruction in the University is English language

MY ADVICE----
Arrange your documents in such a way that will make assessing it easier for the case worker. All my documents were in a file with each document in plastic sleeve, paginated and divided into sections with a file divider.

Thank you all
thats what exactly i did...arrnged, paginated, divided and sleeved....but i am now co-founder of 16/3 gang :(

neoz007
Newly Registered

Post by neoz007 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:00 am

I have been living in UK on work permit since Sep 2006 and prior to Sep 2006 I have been working in India. I am planning to show my past 12 months earnings from April 2006 to March 2007. As my earnings are not continuous for 12 months in a single country, I am planning to show my past earnings in UK on a pro-rata basis for 6 months i.e. from Sep 2006 to March 2007 so that I qualify under previous earnings section. Now, as I cannot get the tax returns papers for these 6 months since I shall be filing for tax returns at end of april 2007, Please guide me what needs to be done to qualify under this section. Also please let me know if my approach is correct.

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:13 am

whats the update from the 16/3 gang ..have any of you received your decision letters ....

and what about others who applied in the last 10 days of march ...any updates ...

Looks like number of ppl applied in the last 2-3 weeks isnt much ?

pcr
Newly Registered

Post by pcr » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:40 am

Dear All,

My application has been approved. Thank you all for your contribution to this forum.

DHL from India - 22-Mar-07
Rcvd by HO - 26-Mar-07
CC debited - 26-Mar-07
Ref. number over phone - 02-Apr-07
Decision made - 10-Apr-07
Rcvd documents by Air Mail - 17-Apr-07

Claimed 75 points (30 for Education & 45 for Previous earnings).
All the best.

Cheers
pcr

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:40 am

congrats pcr :)

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:57 pm

hsmp07, desertman and hsmp07!!

any updates? i called the homeoffice today ..ws informed tht its still under consideration!!

well, i am about to go mental in few days anyway..lol

desertman

Post by desertman » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:57 pm

yeah decision of my application has been made on 16th,
documents collected by courier on 17th and delievered on 17th.

expecting to receive on 21st as thursday nd friday will be off here.

Plz pray for me. will update u on saturday.

thanks

SpiderKing

Thanks Everyone!

Post by SpiderKing » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:33 pm

Today morning I received my all documents with approval letter when I was getting ready to go office.

I would like to thank forum for the great information provided through this forum.

My details are:
-----------------

In-Country application

1) Application sent - 27th March
2) CC charged - 29th March
3) No reference number received till date.
4) Documents & Approval letter received today (18th April)

Regards
SK

shrenickshah
Newly Registered

Post by shrenickshah » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:39 pm

Application date: 21/3

Application received 24/03

debited: 28/03

Ref no : 30/03

Urgent Treatment : 04/04

file with case worker as of 10/04

Hope all goes well as my conditional offer letter expires on 23/04..

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:30 pm

congratulations to all those who posted their approval information today

RAW

Post by RAW » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:53 pm

RAW Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:57 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well friends, Just finished speaking with HO.......

I've applied on 23rd March from Pakistan, application received by HO on 27th. After making several attempt of tracking my case........
today I was updated that decision has been taken and all documents along with decisiion letter has been dispatched via Airmail on 11th April.

Now regardless of any decision.... I m concerned abt my documents sent by Airmail.... As per HSMP guidlines, HO is supposed to intimate before dispatching that applicant want's to arrange courier or not..... In my case I've received no info....... HO phone attandent simply made an appology.... thats it job done...........

NOw my question is if anybody knows how many timeframe Airmail takes in delivering the documents from UK to Pakistan........

If anyone knows please update.....

Cheers,
RAW
Dear Friends,
A new version arrived from HO, today I've received an email from HO stating
Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email. Your application is on the final stages and a decision should be made shortly. Once a decision has been made, you will be informed of the outcome.

Kind Regards

HSMP Team
Now this new email suggests that decision has not yet taken on my case, but previous version of HO was that my docs were dispatched on 11th April............ I m now confused which version of HO update is right.......... previous or new..............

vidya

Post by vidya » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:28 am

call up HO Raw , and confirm which status is correct ...it is scary to think that HO is making blunders like this ....

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:10 am

I called the HO yesterday, and they told me that the decision has been made and the docs are waiting to be collected. The strange part is that the decision was made some time earlier this week and I did not get any mail from them confirming it. Anyways I am arranging a courier to collect my docs, should be getting them around Monday or Tuesday. Wish me luck.

RAW

Post by RAW » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:30 am

very same thing happend with me, anyways I'll call HO today to reconfirm the status.

And best of luck HSMP07, hope u'll be successfull.........

jobi110

Post by jobi110 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:12 am

hsmp07 wrote:I called the HO yesterday, and they told me that the decision has been made and the docs are waiting to be collected. The strange part is that the decision was made some time earlier this week and I did not get any mail from them confirming it. Anyways I am arranging a courier to collect my docs, should be getting them around Monday or Tuesday. Wish me luck.
Good Luck HSMP07 and desertman,

So confusedHSMP, it leaves me and you of 16/3 waiting for our decisions..right?
I did fax a UT form last night..will ring latter today to get the confirmation.

take care you all

desertman

Post by desertman » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:11 am

Alhumdunillah, Thanks God

************** APPROVED *******************

i just received my docs back along with Approval letter.

Thanks to all of u nd best wishes for all of u especially for 16/3 gang.

Decision on my application was made on 29-3 but they informed me by email on 16-4, tht ur docs r ready. ny way alhumdunillah i got it.

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:31 am

I am also from 16/3 applicants group....My case is still under consideration...I called HO Today.

To Desertman: Congratulations!! :D

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:45 am

desertman wrote:Alhumdunillah, Thanks God

************** APPROVED *******************

i just received my docs back along with Approval letter.

Thanks to all of u nd best wishes for all of u especially for 16/3 gang.

Decision on my application was made on 29-3 but they informed me by email on 16-4, tht ur docs r ready. ny way alhumdunillah i got it.
Congratulations, wish u all the best for your future. And I wish luck to all the other applicants too.

RAW

Post by RAW » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:51 am

First of all congrates desertman and best of luck again to hsmp07.....

Now as far as my case........
RAW Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:53 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've applied on 23rd March from Pakistan, application received by HO on 27th. After making several attempt of tracking my case........
today I was updated that decision has been taken and all documents along with decisiion letter has been dispatched via Airmail on 11th April.

Now regardless of any decision.... I m concerned abt my documents sent by Airmail.... As per HSMP guidlines, HO is supposed to intimate before dispatching that applicant want's to arrange courier or not..... In my case I've received no info....... HO phone attandent simply made an appology.... thats it job done...........

NOw my question is if anybody knows how many timeframe Airmail takes in delivering the documents from UK to Pakistan........

Cheers,
RAW
Dear Friends,
Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email. Your application is on the final stages and a decision should be made shortly. Once a decision has been made, you will be informed of the outcome.

Kind Regards

HSMP Team

Now this new email suggests that decision has not yet taken on my case, but previous version of HO was that my docs were dispatched on 11th April............ I m now confused which version of HO update is right.......... previous or new..............
just called HO moments ago........and call-officer confirmed that my case is still with caseworker and under its final stages........she regretted that previous call-office might have given wrong info.......anyway's I m in relief now cause my original docs were not been dispatched via unreliable normal post......... i've requested her to put a note of courier pickup on it and faxing a letter as well to the caseworker........... awaiting progress now.......

May Allah do whatever is best for me............

Abdul Wahab

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:14 am

RAW wrote:First of all congrates desertman and best of luck again to hsmp07.....

Now as far as my case........
RAW Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:53 pm Post subject:

Cheers,
RAW
Dear Friends,
Dear Applicant

Kind Regards

HSMP Team

just called HO moments ago........and call-officer confirmed that my case is still with caseworker and under its final stages........she regretted that previous call-office might have given wrong info.......anyway's I m in relief now cause my original docs were not been dispatched via unreliable normal post......... i've requested her to put a note of courier pickup on it and faxing a letter as well to the caseworker........... awaiting progress now.......

May Allah do whatever is best for me............

Abdul Wahab
Hello, as I have already mentioned that I called HO and was told about the decision. But I still have'nt received any confirmation email from the HO. So after looking at your case I'm having doubts whether the decsion has truly been made. What course of action should I follow? Should I call up HO again today to confirm this, or should I just arrange a courier to collect my docs....I need everyone's feedback on this. Thanks

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:32 am

CONGRATSSS DESERTMAN!!!

lol..i know u wudnt feel like to come back again on this form...its real tension..lol...u wud now be posting somewhere in ALL APRIL EC APPLICATIONS!! lol.. just kidding

Well its now only me and invisibleman left....

HSMP07 is also about to recieve his decision...as far as i see his.. it should be through..inshAllah

GUYZ PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND INVISIMAN NOWW!!

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:34 am

HSMP07...call the Home Office and arrange a courier ASAP

They usually email your reference number...all other guyz are referring to the response they recieved to their-own email..

so call them

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:49 am

Hi all ..

Just want to upadate with everything:

1. Application sent by FedEx : 23/03/2007

2. Application Received : 28/03/2007

3. Ref No:Received on 10/04/2007 : 213***

4. Urgent Treatment Request Faxed : 12/04/2007

Called HSMP Team today (17/04/2007) morning :

5. Confirmed the receipt of my Urgent Treatment Request.

6. Application has been assinged to the Case-Worker.

Called HSMP Team today (19/04/2007) morning :

7. Decision Has been Made

8. Documents Despached on 18/04/2007

** Twice called them, spoke to two different operators...both of them refused to tell me the decision over the phone...one said they cant access it other said...coz of data protection....reallly tensed...dont know what will happen..

aj_sp_007

Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
________
NEVADA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:49 pm

aj_sp_007 wrote:Hi all ..

Just want to upadate with everything:

1. Application sent by FedEx : 23/03/2007

2. Application Received : 28/03/2007

3. Ref No:Received on 10/04/2007 : 213***

4. Urgent Treatment Request Faxed : 12/04/2007

Called HSMP Team today (17/04/2007) morning :

5. Confirmed the receipt of my Urgent Treatment Request.

6. Application has been assinged to the Case-Worker.

Called HSMP Team today (19/04/2007) morning :

7. Decision Has been Made

8. Documents Despached on 18/04/2007

** Twice called them, spoke to two different operators...both of them refused to tell me the decision over the phone...one said they cant access it other said...coz of data protection....reallly tensed...dont know what will happen..

aj_sp_007

Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah

I hope that your result is positive.... :)
All the best!!

--Cheers,
Inv