ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

October 2015 EEA PR Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Moye
Mood:
Germany

Re: October 2015 EEA PR Application

Post by Moye » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Congratulations after a long time wait finally you got it, really happy for you Moye :)

what they asked in your interview and her ? can you please tell in detail if possible ...
Yes, it was a long time. But its happened now. So glad.

The interview was very professional from my part. The interviewer was calm and integrative, but that is their job. :D

The questions asked where in relation to our marriage. Basically, questions that I believe people in a genuine relationship should know, or at-least have an idea. We have been together for over 11 years, so no real biggie i thought on the questions. 8)

Any questions that they asked which I did not know, I would answer clearly that I did not know, or give a ruff date... yes, they will ask you of events that happen WAYYYYYYYYY back. :shock: The important thing is that I did not lie or make up any dates.

Our view on the Marriage interview
its an opportunity for us to explain points that the case worker may not have been sure on. So, I believe that such interviews should be seen as a good thing for a case, as it gives you the opportunity to put clear doubts that may have been felt on the paper application.

Overall, the process, because I had to recall dates going so far back, I had an headache after. I asked my wife, and she too was a tad weary after the ordeal.

Well, we were in Liverpool (which was her first time) and the weather was good, so we did some side seeing around the city before our train back home. :D

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Re: October 2015 EEA PR Application

Post by Arshsam » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:25 pm

Moye wrote:
Arshsam wrote:
Congratulations after a long time wait finally you got it, really happy for you Moye :)

what they asked in your interview and her ? can you please tell in detail if possible ...
Yes, it was a long time. But its happened now. So glad.

The interview was very professional from my part. The interviewer was calm and integrative, but that is their job. :D

The questions asked where in relation to our marriage. Basically, questions that I believe people in a genuine relationship should know, or at-least have an idea. We have been together for over 11 years, so no real biggie i thought on the questions. 8)

Any questions that they asked which I did not know, I would answer clearly that I did not know, or give a ruff date... yes, they will ask you of events that happen WAYYYYYYYYY back. :shock: The important thing is that I did not lie or make up any dates.

Our view on the Marriage interview
its an opportunity for us to explain points that the case worker may not have been sure on. So, I believe that such interviews should be seen as a good thing for a case, as it gives you the opportunity to put clear doubts that may have been felt on the paper application.

Overall, the process, because I had to recall dates going so far back, I had an headache after. I asked my wife, and she too was a tad weary after the ordeal.

Well, we were in Liverpool (which was her first time) and the weather was good, so we did some side seeing around the city before our train back home. :D
Thanks for your reply and glad, wish you all the best for New life chapter in UK ...