ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa processing time taking too long?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visa processing time taking too long?

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:15 pm
CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:01 am
CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:17 pm
Look how many posts a user has made and look through a topic to see what they have previously posted first, instead of just asking for timelines, like the previous new user or the one before that. If each new poster asks the same question, all this topic becomes is 'what is your timline', 'my timeline is' repetitively or the one we hate the most "any updates today"!

This topic and the other two are already very close to being locked and such numerous duplicate questions are not helping it.
This is a final warning that this topic is on the verge of being locked due to the persistent low value, repetitive questions over and over again. Read the whole topic or click on a users name to see their history!!!

Post when you have an update or don't post at all if only for the sake of asking if anyone has an update or when they applied or where they applied. Read the WHOLE topic first!!
HI CR ,

I understand what you are trying to say and all we can all do is apologise but due to the delays everyone wanna know what is happening and tbh no one knows and all comes here. I would like you to please keep these 3 topics active for a while until this delay is sorted as it has helped 100s of students. You all been through this. I hope you understand.

Thanks
Then stop the daily posting of 'any updates today', 'anyone heard anything today', 'still waiting, don't know what to do', 'when did you apply', 'where did you apply', 'which university bro'. It is not necessary to spam the forum with the same questions multiple times every day.

Good grief, just read a posters previous posts before asking the same question that has been asked over and over and over again. And refrain from using 'bro' in every sentence please, this isn't junior high school and it certainly isn't 'cool' and not everyone is a 'bro'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:26 pm

mjaan wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:26 am
11th July and still waiting
when have you left UK? How long it's been and You haven't got any Case not straight forward init

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Post by aerobalag » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 pm

I'm getting repeated emails that my application has been escalated and wait for 15 WORKING DAYS to get response from them. I don't know how many 15 days they will take to get response after escalation....they have a draft copy of emails...when a applicant ask such questions..they are just doing copy paste draft.
seriously I lost all my hope guys. :cry: 37working day :cry:

Archeer
Newly Registered

Post by Archeer » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:07 pm

this isn't junior high school and it certainly isn't 'cool'

Please write like a professional. The last sentence was totally unnecessary. And you are not the one who determine what's cool and what's not. if it's against the rules, just ask him to stop it.

Mugatiya26
Sri Lanka

Post by Mugatiya26 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:22 pm
Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:15 pm
CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:01 am
CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:17 pm
Look how many posts a user has made and look through a topic to see what they have previously posted first, instead of just asking for timelines, like the previous new user or the one before that. If each new poster asks the same question, all this topic becomes is 'what is your timline', 'my timeline is' repetitively or the one we hate the most "any updates today"!

This topic and the other two are already very close to being locked and such numerous duplicate questions are not helping it.
This is a final warning that this topic is on the verge of being locked due to the persistent low value, repetitive questions over and over again. Read the whole topic or click on a users name to see their history!!!

Post when you have an update or don't post at all if only for the sake of asking if anyone has an update or when they applied or where they applied. Read the WHOLE topic first!!
HI CR ,

I understand what you are trying to say and all we can all do is apologise but due to the delays everyone wanna know what is happening and tbh no one knows and all comes here. I would like you to please keep these 3 topics active for a while until this delay is sorted as it has helped 100s of students. You all been through this. I hope you understand.

Thanks
Then stop the daily posting of 'any updates today', 'anyone heard anything today', 'still waiting, don't know what to do', 'when did you apply', 'where did you apply', 'which university bro'. It is not necessary to spam the forum with the same questions multiple times every day.

Good grief, just read a posters previous posts before asking the same question that has been asked over and over and over again. And refrain from using 'bro' in every sentence please, this isn't junior high school and it certainly isn't 'cool' and not everyone is a 'bro'.
As I am pretty sure that those who are waiting for their visas don't really mind answering these question, I honestly can't see why you should be the one who is offended by those. And frankly, I'm really sick and tired of these ever increasing rules of yours. This is indeed not junior high, so we don't really need a headmistress to keep us all in "check".

You told me off the other day for "moaning" about a month and a bits delay when people in other categories (particularly those who applied for spouse visas) are waiting for longer periods. Many of us are postgraduates who have worked all our lives to get into our dream universities and it's frustrating when it's a trivial thing like a student visa that is standing in our way and that dream. People here are waiting for 7,8,9 weeks and their programmes are starting in a couple of weeks time so our "moaning" is pretty justified imo. The delays this time around are unprecedented. So no, student visas are not less important than spouse visas. They are equally important.

Be trigger happy and ban me if you like. But I'm sure the contributors will agree with me. Regards.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Its their forums so we have to follow rules. Stop arguing like child all of you.just wait for the visas .

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:40 pm

CR don't take it personally but violating like this is not professional and not helpful to any of us. You 're a senior moderator . Act like one.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:40 pm
CR don't take it personally but violating like this is not professional and not helpful to any of us. You 're a senior moderator . Act like one.
You are already on -thin ice- and have had forum privileges disabled due to your earlier persistent rule breaches. Suggest perhaps you start acting and posting more appropriately on a public internet forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.