ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 wait

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:03 am

ribena wrote:Hi Guys,
I want to confirm if the non eea family is applying as worker for the eea2 application and HO requested proof of eea familymember exercising treaty right in UK, will just the wage slip for the non eea family member be sufficient?

i think i read it in here somewhere but i can't seems to find the specific post that say non eea applicant as worker and eea as self sufficient

thanks
Check out the updated version of the EEA2 European Caseworker instructions on the UK BIA website for more information on this matter, I am sorry I cannot assist because my circumstances were different when I applied 8)
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.”-Lord Denning

edwards79
Newly Registered

Post by edwards79 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:05 am

Hi fellows;
Please should i inform HO of my change of add or I should just tell them 2 send my passport to a new add. please advice

edwards79
Newly Registered

Post by edwards79 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:07 am

i applied in April 2008, I have complained 2x and still no responce from HO. Thay r just crazy

shana82
Newly Registered

Post by shana82 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:50 pm

I called today.

They said that the application has not been assigned to a caseworker yet. I am so amazed because it is gonna be 6 months in 10 days since my husband have applied.

It's like they are waiting the end of 6 months and our complaint to proceed further with the application.

I'll just wait 10 more days and make a complaint.

This is really unbelievable!!!!

splitz
Newly Registered

INfo

Post by splitz » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Hi guys,
My wife applied on the 17/02/09, obviously we still have a long way to go looking by the posts on the web,
Her visa expires in 6months, (approved 20 jan 2009)
what happens when we dont get any feedback before this visa expires?
does that mean she has to go back ?
And what are these additional information.?
Also frustrated about the answer service....we are currently experiencing a high level of calls,,,,, that phone's off the hook.
Im on dual citizenship german/south-african she is south-african,
o and applied for eea2,thanks.

aamir4ug
Newly Registered

Post by aamir4ug » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 pm

edwards79 wrote:i applied in April 2008, I have complained 2x and still no responce from HO. Thay r just crazy

wow ur case make me worry as i have applied in aug.... anyway when last week i call hey said they r dealing with the cases april so i think ur turn is on the card....

ameyalondon
Newly Registered

Post by ameyalondon » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:28 pm

hello guys i have applied on 27th march 09 for eea2.

any idea on hw long COA will take time to come? its 3 weeks now. anybuddy applied same time roughly?

regards

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 pm

applied in early July08, send my last documents to HO a month ago.
I called HO yesterday, the guy on the phone was very polite, He told me that My case is with a case worker and I should expect something shortly..although he couldn't give me a time frame. they even got my name wrong on the system! I'm so disappointed. :(

splitz
Newly Registered

Time

Post by splitz » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:25 pm

I would also like to know how long I should wait to recieve the COA

Its been 2 months now.

Who do i all or mail where can I get information?

yemco
Nigeria

waiting for COA

Post by yemco » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:35 pm

ameyalondon wrote:hello guys i have applied on 27th march 09 for eea2.

any idea on hw long COA will take time to come? its 3 weeks now. anybuddy applied same time roughly?

regards
i applied same day as u.but am yet to recieve any reply from them.

kampk121

HO Called

Post by kampk121 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:42 pm

hello guys, its very weird! but 2day on Sunday morning a lady from HO called my wife's work place to confirm if She is still working? Luckily I was the one who took the phone. :wink: and I confirmed that Yes She is Exercising her treaty rights :wink: ..
can they also call on Sunday?
I didnt know that. Hope my case is near finishing line... anybody's comments on this, most welcome..
good luck to all...

shandave2001

Post by shandave2001 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:32 am

What do u mean by 2day? Call from HO on Sunday, well do they work on Sundays? May be they have started recently to work on Sundays to clear up backlog.

aamir4ug
Newly Registered

Post by aamir4ug » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:37 am

shandave2001 wrote:What do u mean by 2day? Call from HO on Sunday, well do they work on Sundays? May be they have started recently to work on Sundays to clear up backlog.
I will call today( Monday) to check what is happening on my complain as i want it to be sorted now... to much upset due to it...

Plum70
Diamond Member

Re: INfo

Post by Plum70 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:31 pm

splitz wrote:Hi guys,
My wife applied on the 17/02/09, obviously we still have a long way to go looking by the posts on the web,
Her visa expires in 6months, (approved 20 jan 2009)
what happens when we dont get any feedback before this visa expires?
does that mean she has to go back ?
And what are these additional information.?
Also frustrated about the answer service....we are currently experiencing a high level of calls,,,,, that phone's off the hook.
Im on dual citizenship german/south-african she is south-african,
o and applied for eea2,thanks.
No need to worry. Your wife has legal status in the UK beyond the validity of her current. visa. The EEA2 application is a mere confirmation of these rights of free movement and residence.

With the current delays at the UKBA, expect to receive a certificate of application (confirming receipt of the application) in 2 - 3 months. But I would advise that you request that it be sent as a matter of priority so that there is proof of the application being lodged.

ameyalondon
Newly Registered

Post by ameyalondon » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:32 am

hello guys i m in the 3rd week after submitting eea2.

I am waiting for CoA. anybuddy applied recently and got coa immidiately?

can anybuddy tell me what can i do apart from waiting? i checked royal mail website and it shows delivred message for bar code.

cheers n good luck to all who r waiting tc

dbow
Newly Registered

Post by dbow » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:33 am

ameyalondon wrote:hello guys i m in the 3rd week after submitting eea2.

I am waiting for CoA. anybuddy applied recently and got coa immidiately?

can anybuddy tell me what can i do apart from waiting? i checked royal mail website and it shows delivred message for bar code.

cheers n good luck to all who r waiting tc
I am also waiting for certificate of application.
Sent eea2 18 march
still no CoA
Anybody have any idea of time scan, where to call for update, as all numbers i have called no answer

edwards79
Newly Registered

Post by edwards79 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:19 am

still waiting for my passport. I sent application since April 2008. I have complained once. but till now nothing

kampk121

good news

Post by kampk121 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:58 am

Hello Fellows,
I phoned the HO yesterday. and the lady on the phone told me that my application is completed now. and I should received my documents 2-3 weeks.... :lol:

splitz
Newly Registered

eea2

Post by splitz » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Recieved COA yesterday after waiting 2.5months,at last !!!
Application was sent on 17 february 2009,
did not write , phone or complain once.so its two and half months and on the COA it says recieved 17 february

ameyalondon
Newly Registered

Re: eea2

Post by ameyalondon » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 am

hey splitz good to know this about coa.

would u mind telling what does it mention? as i m on students visa, would like start full time work for my family.

regards

herb53
Newly Registered

EEA 2 breach of EU and UK legislation

Post by herb53 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Hi, my wife (Brazilian) and I (German) applied for an extension of our residence card in April 2008. My new residence card was send to me after 7 months. My wife is still waiting for her residence card and her passport to be returned. Next week it will be one year. This is clearly a breach of EU and consequently UK legislation. Beside the trouble and distress caused it is appalling and I think action should be taken by EU authorities to hold the Home Office responsible for this outrageous lack of abillity to handle such a simple procedure in a timely manner. This incompetence is beyond imagination. The home office should have strict targets. Failing those should lead to punishment fees to the EU. I guess that is the only way to make them work more efficient.

edwards79
Newly Registered

Post by edwards79 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:23 pm

am in d same shit. i sent in april 08

Eric-Poole

Petition

Post by Eric-Poole » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:40 pm

May I suggest that you sign the petition on the Prime Minister website to speed-up EEA residency application. If we can get 200 signature the UK government will be force to make a formal response on the subject:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/EEA4-Residency/

Thanks in advance for your support. Cheers.

Eric

ameyalondon
Newly Registered

Re: Petition

Post by ameyalondon » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm

hello guys,

I am on the student visa and got married recently with my girlfriend(polish)
I applied for eea2 residence card 4 weeks back, and obiviously dint hear anything from HO.
question: do i still need to go to college as i applied for eea2?

will be great to hear your suggestions regarding this.

Kind regards

Patience

Re: Petition

Post by Patience » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:53 pm

ameyalondon wrote:hello guys,

I am on the student visa and got married recently with my girlfriend(polish)
I applied for eea2 residence card 4 weeks back, and obiviously dint hear anything from HO.
question: do i still need to go to college as i applied for eea2?

will be great to hear your suggestions regarding this.

Kind regards
If everyone on this topic signed this petition, I am certain it will get 200.

I just did.