ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cambridge college...... any decision????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Re: CCL Dude, You guys are amazing!

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:20 pm

elitedog wrote:
mysterytale wrote:
EliteDuck wrote:Dude... I wish I could have applied for CCL for may colledge>< You guys are so dynamic! Hide! Run! dont worry! if you wanna work in this country and live here forever just hide yourselves for 14 years! then no body can kick you out of the country ^_^
thanks elitesuck

its elitedog-----------you moron
It was EliteDuck, elitedog are you the banned member EliteDuck?

S and D are next to each other on a QWERTY keyboard so it's an easy mistake to make, and to be honest EliteDuck's spelling wasn't brilliant either.

elitedog
BANNED

Re: CCL Dude, You guys are amazing!

Post by elitedog » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:26 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
elitedog wrote:
mysterytale wrote:
EliteDuck wrote:Dude... I wish I could have applied for CCL for may colledge>< You guys are so dynamic! Hide! Run! dont worry! if you wanna work in this country and live here forever just hide yourselves for 14 years! then no body can kick you out of the country ^_^
thanks elitesuck

its elitedog-----------you moron
It was EliteDuck, elitedog are you the banned member EliteDuck?

S and D are next to each other on a QWERTY keyboard so it's an easy mistake to make, and to be honest EliteDuck's spelling wasn't brilliant either.
No Paperpusher it wasnt me the so called eliteduck..........but apparently my spellings and level of english are much better than any other members of the elite community....................

:twisted:

jibran_0007@hotmail.com
Newly Registered

Re: Cambridge college...... any decision????

Post by jibran_0007@hotmail.com » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:10 pm

[quote="sandhudoc@gmail.com"]Has anyone from Cambridge college heard anything about decision on PSW?[/quote

hi dear my frnd got refusal from home office yesterday with the right of appeal he applied from cambridge college at the end of october.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: Cambridge college...... any decision????

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:12 am

jibran_0007@hotmail.com wrote:
sandhudoc@gmail.com wrote:Has anyone from Cambridge college heard anything about decision on PSW?[/quote

hi dear my frnd got refusal from home office yesterday with the right of appeal he applied from cambridge college at the end of october.

Camdbridge students are receiving PSW refusals in mass these days with the objection that cambridge college never offered any legitimated PGD qualification.

kkuk

PSW Refusal

Post by kkuk » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:48 pm

Hi Guys,
just to let you know,2 PSW Applicants have been refused and have been given no right of appeal.
As far as i know,both were students of BITES.

Its indeed sad.I wish you all best of luck.

abykurian
Newly Registered

Ccl refusal pending

Post by abykurian » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 pm

My friend is applied for PSW with CCL end of October, He is all packed and ready to go back. Still he is not heard anything from HO. How do the send the passport with refusal, recorded delivery or not? What are the chances of losing document by royal mail. Is it better to contact HO regarding this or just wait for the documents?

abykurian
Newly Registered

Ccl refusal pending

Post by abykurian » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:24 pm

My friend is applied for PSW with CCL end of October, He is all packed and ready to go back. Still he is not heard anything from HO. How do the send the passport with refusal, recorded delivery or not? What are the chances of losing document by royal mail. Is it better to contact HO regarding this or just wait for the documents?