ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 pm

@ sunshine ...
dude there mite b 90% fake students but they cant send the other 10 % geunine students also bak home coz then it will be a big question mark on the fair justice system of UK and this is y probably judges r taking time 2 find any middle way in which neither fake students and nor genuine students feel they havent been provided fair justice ...so b patient and courageous !

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi everyone
I got new update for every one. As you know I appeal for reconsideration. Today I received refusal letter. Judge said previous judge (I been to appeal) is right so he can’t do any thing,

Ok guys I just want to know if I will apply for student then is any chance to get visa or just waste of money? If any other way please let me know.

I don’t think negative but if you know some thing defiantly gona happen then we can’t close our eyes. If any one know any way please let me know or I have to go back?

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:03 pm

sunshine11 wrote:Hi everyone
I got new update for every one. As you know I appeal for reconsideration. Today I received refusal letter. Judge said previous judge (I been to appeal) is right so he can’t do any thing,

Ok guys I just want to know if I will apply for student then is any chance to get visa or just waste of money? If any other way please let me know.

I don’t think negative but if you know some thing defiantly gona happen then we can’t close our eyes. If any one know any way please let me know or I have to go back?
  • very sad news to hear. even same thing going to happen to me as well. nothing to say.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal but if you were given a right to appeal then I assume your student visa had expired, you will have to apply from your home country if you don't have remaining leave. Good Luck.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Its sad to hear that.....but i guess you can appeal in High Court and then European Court of Human rights....thats what my solicitor told me ....if same happens to me..!!!

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 pm

hmm strange... guess what my friend sent an appeal form on 23rd feb and since then he havent heard anything neither they sent any date of hearing ...it's quite strange that atleast they should have sent something to inform what's going on and as he havent got any representative so its doubtful !

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:31 pm

chilbuli wrote:hmm strange... guess what my friend sent an appeal form on 23rd feb and since then he havent heard anything neither they sent any date of hearing ...it's quite strange that atleast they should have sent something to inform what's going on and as he havent got any representative so its doubtful !
It could be that his file was burnt in that fire in the Tribunal....as my solicitor told me in my case. :wink:
The Tribunal will contact all guys whose files were burnt in the fire!

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 pm

hmmm weird ...do u have any idea wen they will gonna contact him ?

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Thanks guys for you advice. My visa expired and I want to know can I apply for student visa? Some one told me that I can still apply student visa because I still legal here. Judge already mentioned in his letter that he believe I was study their.

On that bases can I apply for student visa or not?

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:21 pm

sunshine11 wrote:Thanks guys for you advice. My visa expired and I want to know can I apply for student visa? Some one told me that I can still apply student visa because I still legal here. Judge already mentioned in his letter that he believe I was study their.

You are only here legally on the basis that you have an appeal in the system and if you decide to challenge the decision then you can exhaust all your appeal options and remain here legally BUT if you decide to apply for a new student visa then you will need to return to your home country to get that done. Don't make the mistake of submitting a fresh student application here because they will take the fee and then send you a rejection letter and ask you to pick up your passport at immigration on your way out.
Last edited by Diokpa on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:04 pm

sunshine, man its so sad to hear
i appeal paper based hearing and didnt hear nyfin the day i applied for appeal, the more it takes the more will be better, and may be judges took some decsion today which support ccl students . lets see man what gona happen bt if u hve ny appeal option then try it again.
how many days did they gave u for stay.

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:13 pm

listen guys, the guy hu got visa from ccl and this news was on jang news and guy called fawad iqbal.how he got it,
it means that it depend on lawyer how ur lawer is representing u.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:39 am

sunshine11 wrote:Thanks guys for you advice. My visa expired and I want to know can I apply for student visa? Some one told me that I can still apply student visa because I still legal here. Judge already mentioned in his letter that he believe I was study their.

• HI sunshine
    what's ur plan to do now? going for judiciary review or not.what's ur solicitor is saying. just let us know. Thanks for update.

Maestro
Newly Registered

Post by Maestro » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi All!

I have reading this forum for quite some time now. Here is my story; see if any of you brain boxes can help.

I am an international student in UK, I came here to study BSc (Hons) in IT with BIS which I successfully completed in APR 2007 from Middlesex Uni (first class degree). I worked part-time in D-Link (a well recognized telecoms company) for 3 months as an apprentice just to get some experience. I enrolled myself in London South Bank Uni after doing a few certifications in Sept 2007, I did my first semester from there in and in Jan 2008 and I deferred my next semester, the reason being, I found the course (Msc Telecoms and computer network engineering) a bit different to what I had studied in the past. So I decided to do some a course before continuing in LSBU. There came CCL when I searched online for PGD IT diplomas, I enrolled there in January knowing that the college was well recognized and will provide the stuff I wanted to learn. By feb 2008 I had realized that the mistake I did, but I still continued there because I had paid the fee and wanted to make it worth by getting some qualification. My time at CCL was not good, as I didn’t learn anything, the lecturers didn’t have clue on what to teach and most of time they won’t even turn up at the college, and our course was 100% coursework based. We only had 8 students in the IT course. In August, we were told by “Lecturer Aâ€

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:39 pm

[quote="Maestro"]Hi All!

I have reading this forum for quite some time now. Here is my story; see if any of you brain boxes can help.

I am an international student in UK, I came here to study BSc (Hons) in IT with BIS which I successfully completed in APR 2007 from Middlesex Uni (first class degree). I worked part-time in D-Link (a well recognized telecoms company) for 3 months as an apprentice just to get some experience. I enrolled myself in London South Bank Uni after doing a few certifications in Sept 2007, I did my first semester from there in and in Jan 2008 and I deferred my next semester, the reason being, I found the course (Msc Telecoms and computer network engineering) a bit different to what I had studied in the past. So I decided to do some a course before continuing in LSBU. There came CCL when I searched online for PGD IT diplomas, I enrolled there in January knowing that the college was well recognized and will provide the stuff I wanted to learn. By feb 2008 I had realized that the mistake I did, but I still continued there because I had paid the fee and wanted to make it worth by getting some qualification. My time at CCL was not good, as I didn’t learn anything, the lecturers didn’t have clue on what to teach and most of time they won’t even turn up at the college, and our course was 100% coursework based. We only had 8 students in the IT course. In August, we were told by “Lecturer Aâ€

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:12 pm

[quote="Maestro"]Hi All!

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi everyone
Is any one know how long it will take to get the decision if will go to high court? How can I spend more time in uk?? If any one have suggestion please let me know.

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 pm

well it depends but it wont take any less than 2 months em not sure bout it..so if u r planning 2 stay atleast for next 2 months den go for it and even european court takes almost one year !

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:42 pm

So, 8 people in that class. If the Judges accept Maestro was a genuine student at CCL it is going to totally mess it up for most of the rest, apart from Maestro's seven classmates of course.

I have asked how many students there were in the classes that the CCL "students" went to, Maestro is the first to give a number and it isn't very big is it.

Maybe Maestro can remember the names of the others in that class and could tell the Judges if asked.

Maestro, watch out for these so called students fishing for information using the PM facility.

Regards.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:46 pm

PaperPusher wrote:So, 8 people in that class. If the Judges accept Maestro was a genuine student at CCL it is going to totally mess it up for most of the rest, apart from Maestro's seven classmates of course.

I have asked how many students there were in the classes that the CCL "students" went to, Maestro is the first to give a number and it isn't very big is it.

Maybe Maestro can remember the names of the others in that class and could tell the Judges if asked.

Maestro, watch out for these so called students fishing for information using the PM facility.

Regards.
I do remember PP asking that question a few times but no one was ever able to answer that. It is quite weird that one class had just 8 students and they managed to multiply into over 2,000 'graduates'...Oh well the truth will keep on coming out.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:17 pm

PaperPusher wrote:So, 8 people in that class. If the Judges accept Maestro was a genuine student at CCL it is going to totally mess it up for most of the rest, apart from Maestro's seven classmates of course.

Regards.
  • You still haven't got the answer how many students? Maestro only talking about IT Dept. You might haven't noticed it. But IN PGDM more than single digit , number limit to 2 digit 1/3 of cent.

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:22 am

I don’t know why people really want to know how many students were in the college. Ok let me tell you, in PG diploma in business we were 18 students in starting but 3 students left the college in first months. 5 Nigerian students was also study with us. Is any thing else you want to know??? If any one want to know any thing then tell me even I call tell you computer colour, where was reception, where was principal office and where our classes were? I am sure even if you people know every thing still no one can change the HO decision. They already made the decision and they not gonaaaaa change this. Appeal and other things are just formality. They just want to show you that they gave us 1 chance but we were unable to prove that we are innocent. Even people who won the appeal. HO put their cases for reconsideration. This clearly shows that they don’t want CCL students to stay in UK

Anyway best of luck everyone.

If anyone know how long it will if I appeal in high court???
please let me know.
Last edited by sunshine11 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:26 am

em amazed at the figure 38 ? even the figure of 1/3 of cent by picolla is doubtful coz i studied in a proper university and v hardly had 30 students in our batch and still v felt like congested in a lecture hall so i cant convince myself how you 38 accomodated urselves in those small class holes (as calling them a lecture hall will b an insult)!

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:33 am

sunshine11 wrote:I don’t know why people really want to know how many students were in the college. Ok let me tell you, in PG diploma in business we were 38 students in starting but 3 students left the college in first months. 5 Nigerian students was also study with us. Is any thing else you want to know??? If any one want to know any thing then tell me even I call tell you computer colour, where was reception, where was principal office and where our classes were? I am sure even if you people know this every thing still now one can change the HO decision. They already made the decision and they not gonaaaaa change this. Appeal and other are just formality. They just want to show you that they gave us 1 chance but we were unable to prove that we are innocent. Anyway best of luck everyone.

If anyone know how long it will after appeal in high court then please let me know.
  • sunshine you shouldn't reveal things like this. you don't need to prove yourself innocent to so and so in this forum. How cum u are so sure that they are genuine, they might be one of the victime , trying to collect information in the disguise of goody.
    I know u lost two times but be positive.
    Best Luck.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 am

chilbuli wrote:em amazed at the figure 38 ? even the figure of 1/3 of cent by picolla is doubtful coz i studied in a proper university and v hardly had 30 students in our batch and still v felt like congested in a lecture hall so i cant convince myself how you 38 accomodated urselves in those small class holes (as calling them a lecture hall will b an insult)!
  • Chilbuli, I think u havn't got any idea of the colleges here. Forget about University. u can't campare college with uni.
    For your information, i would like to tell you one thing. U might have heard of London college of accountacy (reputed one). some of my friend studying there. u know in one class how many students? nearly 100. don't believe me. check urself.