ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

not sure but sounds good

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tata522

Post by tata522 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:41 pm

in reply to sadhu, first of all who are you to tell me to stop taking cannabis, did you see me having that. stop this stupid bullshit ok.
believe me or not its upto you ,but this is true that i had consulted him , this was the information what he gave to me .
what you think of your self , you go and enquire with a immigration solicitor the doubt will be cleared .
this forums are to share the information between us guys but you are saying that iam posting everyday all these rubbish information, if you have information from your side why cant you post. any way what he told me was i posted i havent created any thing new from my side.
but sincere request to you is behave like a matured person and dont use abusive language even i can use it , but i dont, if you have any problems in my posting there is way to express your feelings, but this is not the proper way, any way good luck for your visa as well.

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 am

tata522 wrote:in reply to sadhu, first of all who are you to tell me to stop taking cannabis, did you see me having that. stop this stupid bullshit ok.
believe me or not its upto you ,but this is true that i had consulted him , this was the information what he gave to me .
what you think of your self , you go and enquire with a immigration solicitor the doubt will be cleared .
this forums are to share the information between us guys but you are saying that iam posting everyday all these rubbish information, if you have information from your side why cant you post. any way what he told me was i posted i havent created any thing new from my side.
but sincere request to you is behave like a matured person and dont use abusive language even i can use it , but i dont, if you have any problems in my posting there is way to express your feelings, but this is not the proper way, any way good luck for your visa as well.
I do believe you.I understand the situation.Everyone has been suffering from depression as ukba is holding up all the applications.please check ur pm.many thanks.

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:01 am

sadhu wrote:
tata522 wrote:in reply to sadhu, first of all who are you to tell me to stop taking cannabis, did you see me having that. stop this stupid bullshit ok.
I do believe you.I understand the situation.Everyone has been suffering from depression as ukba is holding up all the applications.please check ur pm.many thanks.
Sadhu, Tata is right and he does make sense. Plzz dont say if he has taken drugs. 1st you want people to come up and share the information they hold, if they share then you talk rubbish. Everyone is frustrated. I tell you what it is. The home office is taking a piss because they have a doubt in their mind about us. they should give us 2 years visa.
I am sitting at home and i am expecting few months now before i get my passport. I aint giving up. But i won't withdraw my application. I feel that they will not give us the passport before the end of this year. and they will still reject us and we have to appeal, so we will give up. thats how they will play with us.
Thank you and dont get sentimental.

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:05 am

just to let you know sadhu, remember that guy luckydip? he applied for extension not for the fresh one. I dont think anyone who applied in october have got their passports yet. Its all bullshit. Only who were on igs previous got their extension.

koil

Post by koil » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:55 pm

is there any news guys kashi, n khan, kissmemissme pls update guys thanks

Infonaz

Post by Infonaz » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:12 am

[quote="nkhan1979"]just to let you know sadhu, remember that guy luckydip? he applied for extension not for the fresh one. I dont think anyone who applied in october have got their passports yet. Its all bullshit. Only who were on igs previous got their extension.[/quote]

Who is Luckydip?

Does it mean in the end that actually no one from those who applied for psw since Oct-Nov-Dec 08, no one received any passports?

kashi

Post by kashi » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:09 am

Infonaz wrote:
nkhan1979 wrote:just to let you know sadhu, remember that guy luckydip? he applied for extension not for the fresh one. I dont think anyone who applied in october have got their passports yet. Its all bullshit. Only who were on igs previous got their extension.
Who is Luckydip?

Does it mean in the end that actually no one from those who applied for psw since Oct-Nov-Dec 08, no one received any passports?
Lucky dip neva applied for extension Mr. Nkhan. He spoke to Sadhu over the phone and confirmed that it was student to PSW.

Secondly Mr. Infonaz u can come and see me if u like. I can show u 2 passports where ppl have got visas jst 2 weeks ago. one applied in Oct. and one in late Nov. 0BC. 2 years full...and I dont know when we will get our passports. InshahAllah soon. But I swear to god that two ppl have got passsports with visas 2 weeks ago. So if u believe in god plz believe me otherwise its ok. There was nothing special about these ppl. They did not complaint and they jst waited like all the rest of us. So hang in thr.......

Cheers

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:22 am

Infonaz wrote:
nkhan1979 wrote:just to let you know sadhu, remember that guy luckydip? he applied for extension not for the fresh one. I dont think anyone who applied in october have got their passports yet. Its all bullshit. Only who were on igs previous got their extension.
Who is Luckydip?

Luckdip got psw sometimes in April and it was student to psw which is valid for two years. Moreover, I have seen three cases who got psw visa in last four weeks. They applied from obc and most of them applied between oct/nov, 2008.

As I have mentioned earlier that the way ukba is processing application does not follow any rules.I have heard from a source that caseworkers are often changed, most of the cases caseworkers leave the job and when his position is replaced by another person who needs traning and take some time to familiar with the tasks.

The way of processing applications was quite good until last year June. Since when point based system has been designed, the entire system has created complete pandemonium.

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:50 am

Thank you sadhu and kashi for correcting me. Inshallah we will get it soon.
koil... I get worried about you sometimes and I think I will be very happy more than you for you getting your visa. Just pray man

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:42 pm

sorry koil bro,, no updates frm my side !!

nd yeah,, luckydip told me as well that he has got psw from student.

thnx

koil

Post by koil » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:35 pm

home office peoples like case workers got time to short it out very quickly about those who sent their passport for 1 year extensions but whats wrong with us we are waiting 9 months and they dont care about us...............................................??????this is called system we are waiting everyday and liveing with the hope .............

pswnightmare
Newly Registered

Post by pswnightmare » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:19 am

my friend got psw visa on 1st of july .he applied on 30th of october from lcmit.

Limbu Timbu
Newly Registered

Post by Limbu Timbu » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:35 am

here's one more newbie with a sensational news in his first post.....it seems u r one of the timewasters with new username.

pswnightmare
Newly Registered

Post by pswnightmare » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:41 am

they are 2 brothers. both applied at the same time. one got visa in january. another got visa on 1st of july including dependent visa. i hve been waiting since october. i applied from obc.i called ho twice .i wrote a letter to ho metioning that i need my passport urgent go to my country . i even didnt get acknowledgement.i have been reading the forum since january.so i m in the same boat like u all.

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:03 am

pswnightmare wrote:they are 2 brothers. both applied at the same time. one got visa in january. another got visa on 1st of july including dependent visa. i hve been waiting since october. i applied from obc.i called ho twice .i wrote a letter to ho metioning that i need my passport urgent go to my country . i even didnt get acknowledgement.i have been reading the forum since january.so i m in the same boat like u all.
What do you mean by you did not get acknowledgement?You will receive ukba's acknowledgement of receipt if ukba takes the required amount from your account.Exactly what date did you apply?

kashi

Post by kashi » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:24 am

sadhu wrote:
pswnightmare wrote:they are 2 brothers. both applied at the same time. one got visa in january. another got visa on 1st of july including dependent visa. i hve been waiting since october. i applied from obc.i called ho twice .i wrote a letter to ho metioning that i need my passport urgent go to my country . i even didnt get acknowledgement.i have been reading the forum since january.so i m in the same boat like u all.
What do you mean by you did not get acknowledgement?You will receive ukba's acknowledgement of receipt if ukba takes the required amount from your account.Exactly what date did you apply?
I think he is tryn to say that he didnt get any RESPONSE for the complaints/letters that he sent to UKBA. I am sure he has an acknowledgement letter for the fees paid + application received.

pswnightmare
Newly Registered

Post by pswnightmare » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:46 pm

kashi is right. response for the complaints.

bluerays5055
Newly Registered

visa

Post by bluerays5055 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:23 am

any updates

bluerays5055
Newly Registered

visas

Post by bluerays5055 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:51 pm

guys ppl started getting visas if u know any of your frnds ask them all the best guys and i am serious i am on top of the world

Infonaz

Post by Infonaz » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 pm

What do you mean your are on the top of the world? did you get yours?

nkhan1979

Re: visas

Post by nkhan1979 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 am

bluerays5055 wrote:guys ppl started getting visas if u know any of your frnds ask them all the best guys and i am serious i am on top of the world
why do u feel on top of the world? 2 reasons.1: Thats what happens when you are too high. You shouldnt have smoked alot. 2: when u r sitting on top of someone. lol.........................................
I dont know what this new stuntman trying to prove by on top of the world lol.....
Any news guys from kashi, koil, sadhu, kissmemissme, limbu, infonaz?
waiting......

bluerays5055
Newly Registered

visa

Post by bluerays5055 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:36 am

applied on : 24th october
ack: 28th october

visa recived:3rd july
valid up to : two years

and khan i think this much information is enough for u and by the way stop commenting others i dont understand your problem in this forum u feel as if u r the only guy who knows more information better stop writing comments and think wht u can do nxt any way guys i am happy i got it and all the best for u all my friends and i specially wish khan all the best

Limbu Timbu
Newly Registered

Post by Limbu Timbu » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 am

people from williams college have also started getting their visas..today one of my friend got it after 8 months...good news for hertford and sachin patel...

pswnightmare
Newly Registered

Post by pswnightmare » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:55 am

hi Limbu Timbu,
now u must be realising that i m not a time waster. after my post quite few people said that they got visa.

nkhan1979

got the visa finally

Post by nkhan1979 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 am

Guys, I love you all. kashi, sadhu, koil etc...
I got the visa today exactly 2 years and guess what you guys are the first one to know this news. i told you guys you will get it. I got it after nine months so you will Inshallah this week.visa valid from 7th July 2009 till 7th july 2011.
Best of luck. I m going to buy tickets now to see my mum and dad in Pakistan.