ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

denghao3

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by denghao3 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:01 pm

bham wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:15 pm
Hi all

Anyone December January February March standard got hold emails got their visas
Plz share
One April and March hold email received applicant of priority case got their visas.
Hope so other will get soon.

Raj,dengha or other any waiting from Jan plz share u r views thanks
hi, Im here, i apply in 30th March, got the 31/10 email. hope can hear any news this week
and i got a call interview 29th sep, dont know why was me, it suppose to be my fiance got call.
hope everyone can hear any news soon

Femlij
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Femlij » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:18 pm

abhachandel wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:54 am
Anybody who got 31st mail and did not submitted under priority service got decision mail ??
I got the 31st email and not under priority service.
Applied in may and bio was done on the first of june

jm23
Newly Registered

Post by jm23 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:20 pm

So just had word that our visa decision will be ready to collect on Monday 9th, finally so In Sha Allah it will be approved, will post updated timeline on Monday. Hope all waiting get decisions soon.

Barmo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Post by Barmo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Sydvir wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:57 pm
Barmo wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:33 am
I am on 140 working day I apply from Rabat 18 April still waiting :| I hope too evryone take visa soon
Hi
Did u received 31st October email?

No email of this time sorry why ?

Lifeisadream
United Kingdom

Post by Lifeisadream » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:38 pm

jm23 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:20 pm
So just had word that our visa decision will be ready to collect on Monday 9th, finally so In Sha Allah it will be approved, will post updated timeline on Monday. Hope all waiting get decisions soon.
What is your timeline?
Inshallah it's approved.

bham
Mood:
India

Post by bham » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:43 pm

denghao3 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:01 pm
bham wrote:
Hi all

Plz share
One April and March hold email received applicant of priority case got their visas.

hi, Im here, i apply in 30th March, got the 31/10 email. hope can hear any news this week
and i got a call interview 29th sep, dont know why was me, it suppose to be my fiance got call.
Hi
Did u got hold email as well. What they ask u in interview.because I applied in March 3.but we hadn't any interview on work or personal. Just 31oct email we got.
I hope they will clear all in Oct because they giving visa very fast. Clearing first priority one then will be over turn.

denghao3

Post by denghao3 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:56 pm

bham wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:43 pm
denghao3 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:01 pm
bham wrote:
Hi all

Plz share

Hi
Did u got hold email as well. What they ask u in interview.because I applied in March 3.but we hadn't any interview on work or personal. Just 31oct email we got.
I hope they will clear all in Oct because they giving visa very fast. Clearing first priority one then will be over turn.

Hi,
because i apply in china, so maybe different with you. their call me ask a lot of question about relationship, when u meet, when first time meet, when start relationship. when decide to get marry, where u decide to get marry, and why i want get marry in uk. just 2 question about my fiance's job, where is his work place, and what kind of job.
bad point is my fiance went spain for his holiday since 28th sep-2nd oct, and he lost his phone 28th oct night. dont knwo HO call him or not. so worry but we already let MP bring this information to HO. hope their can help.

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi everyone,
I m new to this foram . I have received the same email on 25/09/17. I have applied for the spouse visa on 19/12/2016 . I received Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying for a UK visa.

Due to it being our busiest period, I am afraid we are unable to make a decision on your application within our usual timescale. We aim to make a decision on your application before 31 October. If for any reason we are unable to do so, we will write to you to update.

Staff at the visa application centres or contact centres have no influence on cases and cannot provide any further advice so we recommend you do not attend or call the contact centre. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre until you have received written confirmation that a decision has been made on your application and that your passport is ready to be collected.

We understand this will be frustrating to you and regret any inconvenience caused.

We will contact you shortly to update you on what is happening

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards
So I thought there is some hope to get decision before 31/10/2017 . Today I have got this email
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

I am so confused being waiting 38 weeks and counting.
Does anyone else have the similar situation as me??
I will be so great full and thankful . Please reply me back.
Thank you

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Kumar5689 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:00 pm
Hi everyone,
I m new to this foram . I have received the same email on 25/09/17. I have applied for the spouse visa on 19/12/2016 . I received Dear Sir/Madam,

Due to it being our busiest period, I am afraid we are unable to make a decision on your application within our usual timescale. We aim to make a decision on your application before 31 October. If for any reason we are unable to do so, we will write to you to update.

Staff at the visa application centres or contact centres have no influence on cases and cannot provide any further advice so we recommend you do not attend or call the contact centre. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre until you have received written confirmation that a decision has been made on your application and that your passport is ready to be collected.

We understand this will be frustrating to you and regret any inconvenience caused.

We will contact you shortly to update you on what is happening

Kind Regards
So I thought there is some hope to get decision before 31/10/2017 . Today I have got this email
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

Thank you
Hi
Did you contact the call center for an update today?
Or you suddenly received this email?

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Hi,
I did call them and after that I received the email on 25/9/17. And today I received another email says not straight forward.
R u in same situation???

Sumitdhiman86
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sumitdhiman86 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:40 pm

bham wrote:
Hi all

Plz share

Hi

I applied in January nd case still pending 👿👿 No hold email no 31 oct email noting nd still hold 🙄🙄

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:40 pm

bham wrote:
Hi all

Plz share

Hey still waiting :( I have notice on fb where people r getting visas..... but priority r getting visas first looks like nd some standard visas getting done too but in a very weird order... some from may some from April nd some from December so

worriedcool
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by worriedcool » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:00 pm

people from july august priority getting replies too.. any one from late august who got response?

Arsalan28
Pakistan

Post by Arsalan28 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:00 pm

worriedcool wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:43 pm
Arsalan28 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:32 pm
Has anyone recieved a response from their application who applied in Sept 2017. Im awaiting that email eagerly inshallah :)
hey do you have any updates?
Hi no updates still awaiting a decision to be made inshallah i get that email sooner rather then later.

worriedcool
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by worriedcool » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Arsalan28 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:00 pm
worriedcool wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:43 pm
Arsalan28 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:32 pm
Has anyone recieved a response from their application who applied in Sept 2017. Im awaiting that email eagerly inshallah :)
hey do you have any updates?
Hi no updates still awaiting a decision to be made inshallah i get that email sooner rather then later.
yes it seems like people are getting decisions real quick... my timeline matches yours. applid with priority. let me know if you get any updates

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:43 pm

Kumar5689 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:00 pm
Hi everyone,
I m new to this foram . I have received the same email on 25/09/17. I have applied for the spouse visa on 19/12/2016 . I received

Dear Sir/Madam,
Kind Regards

So I thought there is some hope to get decision before 31/10/2017 .
Today I have got this email

Kind Regards,

Thank you
Hi Kumar & All,
I have received similar mails.

Ok to summarise I received 2 emails from HO recently.

First mail received on: 25 September 2017 : We aim to make a decision on your application before 31 October. (UK Decision Making centre)

Second mail received on : 04 October 2017 : Your application is not straight forward and we will continue to work. (UKVI Contact Centre Service)

But the second mail came from different dept of sheffield HO. recently my lawyer attempted to contact them after i have received first mail. becoz of that they sent second mail ?

Really frustrating and i am really pissed off now. i know people received first mail . Anyone received similar emails ?
I Applied in mid of Dec 2016 and still now no result.
Are these human beings ? check this link
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41096675

Someone can throw light how to contact UK human rights ?

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:00 pm

You are in same situation as me . I don’t know what else to do ! I m still hoping to get decision before 31/10/17.
Good please help us all.

abubakrkhan
Newly Registered

Post by abubakrkhan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Application Category: Spouse (non Priority)
Application Submitted Online: 07/05/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Location): Lahore
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date): 09/05/17
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On:

**Update 7th October 2017
My wife received a call today from the ECO. They did a brief 5 minute interview, asking about date of births and accommodation and if she can provide more payslips if asked.(My wife works for NHS). Please i NEVER got a "not straightforward" or "On hold" email. only the 31st October email that everyone got.

What should i be expecting in the coming weeks? a decision soon?

JunaidIqbal2k17
Pakistan

Post by JunaidIqbal2k17 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:48 pm

[quote=abubakrkhan post_id=1544950 time=1507316969 user_id=176049]
Application Category: Spouse (non Priority)
Application Submitted Online: 07/05/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Location): Lahore
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date): 09/05/17
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On:

**Update 7th October 2017
My wife received a call today from the ECO. They did a brief 5 minute interview, asking about date of births and accommodation and if she can provide more payslips if asked.(My wife works for NHS). Please i NEVER got a "not straightforward" or "On hold" email. only the 31st October email that everyone got.

What should i be expecting in the coming weeks? a decision soon?
[/quote]

I applied beginning september biometrics on 6th posted documents on 11th recieved sheffield on 12th received documents back on 2th october i then emailed UKVI this is the reply i got

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

Thank you for providing those details, as requested. I have looked into your application and the status is still awaiting a decision. The Settlement Visa or Spouse Visa does have the longest amount of time to process in regard to visa processing times. This standard time is 60 working days.

The Priority service aims to have the application processed within 15 working days, however this is no guarantee you will receive a decision within this time. Upon the 19th October your case can be escalated as it will have reached 30 working days, this can be done because the application is within the priority service.

Please note that the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they satisfy the requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visa and Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of any such application prior to it being given full and careful consideration.

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:25 pm

I sponsored my husband he did his biometrics on the 19th april it will soon be 6 months.
I emailed home office to ask my husbands visa status and they said his case is now closed decision has been made 🙏🏽
The visa application will contact him when the documents will be ready for collection.
Does anyone know how long it takes is it usually within 10 days ?

I pray everyone gets reunited with they're spouses and loved ones just keep faith And be strong it's the hardest time we all been through🙏🏽

Barmo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Post by Barmo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:55 pm

!Hi kawal111 me too I apply for my application in 18 April My wife call them they said same thing
They email me today said ur application with manager currently awaiting a decision
I hope to give us Inchalah soon

Tochalta
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Tochalta » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:26 am

After 31st october those waiting over 120 working days i would say turn up on Mr Kingsley Magee doorstep and demand answers. He is the manager at ukvi sheffield centre. He has been ruining our lives. Post your complaints through his letter box. Waiting nearly a year for some. Phoning ukvi has been a waste, MPs can't do anything, ombudsmans take too long to do anything, we need to take new steps.

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:39 am

Tochalta wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:18 pm
I applied beginning of march got phone call end of june...today received the same email about 31 october. Good to know people waiting this long have got visa; as not seen anyone waiting long but then given the visa. Hopefully we all get good news. The wait has been very long.
Hi what did they ask when they called you?

bham
Mood:
India

Post by bham » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:21 am

Raj86 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:40 pm
bham wrote:
Hi all

Plz share

Hey still waiting :( I have notice on fb where people r getting visas..... but priority r getting visas first looks like nd some standard visas getting done too but in a very weird order... some from may some from April nd some from December so
Hi raj

On FB they giving visa to December application which received hold email or other applicant .
I hope we all get our visa within Oct if u get any update plz post
Thanks

hadeea
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hadeea » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:23 am

hi
anyone here who got spouse visa just in 6 months within his/her wedding date?
regards