ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tiger90210

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tiger90210 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Inshallah wrote:Salam brother sajjad,

Hope you can advise me, I recently applied for my husbands visa application but when he handed the file in at Mirpur he has not submitted one part of his English test certificate, he had taken the CIty and GUilds and you receive two certificate's one for spoken and one for listening, he assumed both certificate where the same, but one was for each part. Is there anyway you can submit a missing document once the paper work has been handed in?

Many thanks
That's not good news you can't submit
Know only if they refuse you then submit certificate again

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Umairbutt wrote:Dear brothers and sisters,

I have been a silent reader on this forum for few months now and i would like to thanks all ur help and support here.
My wife submit the appilcation on 27th april 2015.
we ask for update on 13 may 2015and got a reply "your application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)"
Ask for update again on 10 june 2015 and a reply "there are no current updates. This could be because your application was submitted recently or the details that you
have provided above are incorrect."

I am very confuse now can you please tell me why 2nd email they have no update?
Don't worry that is the typical response they give it seems. Better to send them an email at the start of July when they would be closer to making a decision. Sending emails is not going to make it any quicker to get a decision.

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi guys
Another quick question you know this whole having to
Submit with 28 days of the last financial whatever
Is that the online application or the supporting documents as well?
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:47 pm

sanahtalha wrote:Hi guys
The supporting documents like last payslip and last bank statement should not be more than 28 days old at the time of submission.

Inshallah
Newly Registered

Post by Inshallah » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Do you think it would be worth getting my local mp involved? I really hope I can try and find a way of getting this certificate to them :( :(

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Inshallah wrote:Do you think it would be worth getting my local mp involved? I really hope I can try and find a way of getting this certificate to them :( :(
You could send them an email explaining the situation and giving the name of candidate, roll no. date and location of exam and see what they say.

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Inshallah wrote:Do you think it would be worth getting my local mp involved? I really hope I can try and find a way of getting this certificate to them :( :(
Not at this early stage it was an error on your behalf
Best scenario I can see either they don't notice
It so don't email them and tell them
Second best scenario. They refuse you quickly
With I'n a month so you can reapply again

Inshallah
Newly Registered

Post by Inshallah » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:57 pm

adnan111 wrote:
You could send them an email explaining the situation and giving the name of candidate, roll no. date and location of exam and see what they say.
Thank you for you help

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Inshallah wrote:
adnan111 wrote:
Thank you for you help
If you send them an email that in my opinion ( I may be wrong)
Could worsen the situAtion

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:01 pm

sanahtalha wrote:Hi guys
It's date of online application to be precise if you check their guidelines it does state you can cross reference if you want on expat forums.com where this has already been discussed fully
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

Inshallah
Newly Registered

Post by Inshallah » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:02 pm

tiger90210 wrote:
Not at this early stage it was an error on your behalf
Best scenario I can see either they don't notice
It so don't email them and tell them
Second best scenario. They refuse you quickly
With I'n a month so you can reapply again
Thanks, we handed in paperwork on the 27th April and not heard anything so far, do they normally refuse within a month if paperwork is missing?

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:04 pm

tiger90210 wrote: If you send them an email that in my opinion ( I may be wrong)
Could worsen the situAtion
You have to be honest and truthful. If having a hard copy of the certificate is important for them then they will pick up on it whether you explain to them or not.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:06 pm

@inshallah & @tiger
An email wouldn't worsen anything ... only thing the daft enquiry service will say is sorry once the file is submitted we can do no more.
Now one thing that may happen is that the eco may ask where the certificate is as they would be able to see that one is attached

There is more than 80 percent chance they will get in touch to request it certainly

Also they don't refuse within a month it works in date order so when file is being looked at that is when they make decisions
stay positive

Inshallah
Newly Registered

Post by Inshallah » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:18 pm

sajjaduk wrote:@inshallah & @tiger
An email wouldn't worsen anything ... only thing the daft enquiry service will say is sorry once the file is submitted we can do no more.
Now one thing that may happen is that the eco may ask where the certificate is as they would be able to see that one is attached

There is more than 80 percent chance they will get in touch to request it certainly

Also they don't refuse within a month it works in date order so when file is being looked at that is when they make decisions
stay positive
Many thanks for your reply, I hope they do get in touch a few people have said the same thing, I will get in touch with my local mp to see if they can help in the meantime all we can do is make dua.

Inshallah will make dua for everybody waiting to hear, hope everyone's visa is excepted.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:19 pm

Inshallah wrote:

stay positive
Many thanks for your reply, I hope they do get in touch a few people have said the same thing, I will get in touch with my local mp to see if they can help in the meantime all we can do is make dua.

Inshallah will make dua for everybody waiting to hear, hope everyone's visa is excepted.

In Shaa Allah I will pray for you also
There was a fax number I posted yesterday that is for islamabad bhc but I don't know if that would be a wise thing to do tbh
As I do know people I know and some others have used it to request an call letter where their appeals were overturned and they didn't hear anything back from bhc

Inshallah
Newly Registered

Post by Inshallah » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:50 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
Inshallah wrote:

stay positive

In Shaa Allah I will pray for you also
There was a fax number I posted yesterday that is for islamabad bhc but I don't know if that would be a wise thing to do tbh
As I do know people I know and some others have used it to request an call letter where their appeals were overturned and they didn't hear anything back from bhc
I will wait to see if my local mp can help and keep making dua.

Thanks again for your advise.

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:59 pm

Inshallah wrote:
sajjaduk wrote:

Thank you for your duas and I pray that your application is accepted and you joined your other half soon.

You can speak to your MP and he can write to them but generally they are not very quick in replying, so by that time your application could be decided either way.

nasir631

Post by nasir631 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:06 pm

Slaam
I think this may help you regarding submitting your spouse english certificate after u have submitted application.
My spouse did not submit her original certificate. As she passed the Cambridge A1 computer based online test. We provided all the details of her Cambridge account details.
After two weeks of submitting her application we recieved her original a1 exam certificate.
Then she emaild to ukvi to request high commission in Islamabad but had reply that we cannot submit any documents to them after submitting the application.
I then rang myself to ukvi and explain them my case and the ukvi advisor escalated my query to them and we were contacted with in 5 days. Fortunately we were asked to submit her original certificate to them.
Based on my case I would suggest you in very exceptional cases, they seems to flexible.
Please keep me in your prayer.
Good luck

Inshallah
Newly Registered

Post by Inshallah » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:16 pm

nasir631 wrote:Slaam
I think this may help you regarding submitting your spouse english certificate after u have submitted application.
My spouse did not submit her original certificate. As she passed the Cambridge A1 computer based online test. We provided all the details of her Cambridge account details.
After two weeks of submitting her application we recieved her original a1 exam certificate.
Then she emaild to ukvi to request high commission in Islamabad but had reply that we cannot submit any documents to them after submitting the application.
I then rang myself to ukvi and explain them my case and the ukvi advisor escalated my query to them and we were contacted with in 5 days. Fortunately we were asked to submit her original certificate to them.
Based on my case I would suggest you in very exceptional cases, they seems to flexible.
Please keep me in your prayer.
Good luck
Thank you for your reply brother, do you have the contact number for ukvi?

nasir631

Post by nasir631 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Slaam
You can ring them either
00 44 1243 218 119 or 00 44 1243 217 905
It cost £1.37 per minute. Please be relaxed explained to them that it happened mistakenly. I am sure your case will be escalated and will be allowed to submit your spouse certificate.
Ukvi website link is as below:
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
Please select courtesy in which ur spouse applying to.

Best of luck

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:14 pm

i.need.help wrote:
mutibali wrote:Guys my refusal was because its legal for funds now to be shown on bank statements. That's why no point me appealing.

They acknowledged that I got paid cash and might have spent some money and put some in bank, but they said it's now legal to show exact figure going into the account then u can spend as much of that as u want by withdrawing it.

So my long six months process starts from now. In Shaa Allah next time will be an accept and hopefully will carry on working hard.

This time I will tell me part time employer to pay exact amount straight into my account.

Also u guys probably know this but Spouse Visa fee has gone up to £956. :(

I'll be doing dua for guys that are still waiting and hope u guys do dua for me.

Thanks.
Plus you will also have to pay the Healthcare Surcharge of £600.
When do I pay that??

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Just to let u know it's not 28 days of application its 28 days of biometric... When I was refused the Eco stated that they needed a document no more than 28 days old and they said from day of documents submission
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:55 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
Hamza.123 wrote:Sallam

Apllied: 10th March
Recieved status update today:
and found that a decision on your application has been delayed
whilst further enquiries are being conducted.

Just simply Pisstakieing Now.
It the norm when you get such an email within a week a processed email comes through ... it depends what info they are waiting for and how quick croydon are able to obtain the info..
In Shaa Allah bruv you will hear back soon.

Will keep you in duas today at jumma
Thank you for your reply bro
What further info would they need?
Yaar it was my birthday yesterday thats another one
Gone withowt the Mr's. Challo Allah Swt Is Watching.
02/03/2015: Online Applicaton submitted
10/03/2015: Documents And Biometrics Mirpur
26/06/2015: Documents Returned
27/06/2015: Visa Granted
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:59 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:Just to let u know it's not 28 days of application its 28 days of biometric... When I was refused the Eco stated that they needed a document no more than 28 days old and they said from day of documents submission
Can u explain further

2011maryam

Post by 2011maryam » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:10 pm

sanahtalha wrote:
2011maryam wrote:
sanahtalha wrote:hi guys

another thing, did your spouses have trouble getting there tuberculosis test booked? my husband has been on the phone to them all day and there not answering :x
My husband booked his yesterday from lahore and is going for his test on tuesday
How did your husband make his appointment?
We've sent the email today hopefully get a reply by tomorrow
He said he just called a number and asked for the next available appointment and he got it for tuesday
Visa Refused: 23/4/ 2015
Appeal Submitted: 29/4/2015
Appeal notice issued: 23/6/16
Review date: 6/10/2015
Court hearing: 8/2/2016
Judge decision received: 10/2/2016
Call in Letter: 24/2/16
Submitted PP : 26/2/16
Visa granted: 20/4/16