ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aimsal

Re: Hello

Post by aimsal » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Ayesha_akw wrote:
aimsal wrote:
MrE2012 wrote:@aimsal

when did you get this reply?, also i think we should contact adam thomson as he made that video about the 41 days giving us the impression things are going quicker..NO STATEMENT ON WEBSITE ABOUT DELAYS.

not to be ungrateful but something has got to give
today

So what do they actually mean they take 41 days to process????
This whole visa thing is so confusing!!!!!
i have passed 47 days still waiting
29-03-2012 Application submitted at Karachi
29-03-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
13-04-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process

*Nazia
BANNED

Re: Hello

Post by *Nazia » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 pm

aimsal wrote:
Ayesha_akw wrote:
aimsal wrote:
MrE2012 wrote:@aimsal

when did you get this reply?, also i think we should contact adam thomson as he made that video about the 41 days giving us the impression things are going quicker..NO STATEMENT ON WEBSITE ABOUT DELAYS.

not to be ungrateful but something has got to give
today

So what do they actually mean they take 41 days to process????
This whole visa thing is so confusing!!!!!
i have passed 47 days still waiting
You should hear something sis, I applied 9th March and I'm still waiting, its good to hear that they are back on track now, all they need to do now is strat ringing the applicants up
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm

@ Ayesha

When did you apply and where?
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

dolphin10
- thin ice -

Conatac

Post by dolphin10 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Please only contact the embassy if your time limit has passed and there has been severe delay, don't forget someone has to deal with all these calls and emails, thus creating further hold up. Inshallah your VISA will be granted in due course, just have faith in the system :D

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 am

tnt4ever wrote:BigMaj MRP 08/02/2012 Waiting 83
hamza1 LHR 12/02/2012 Waiting 80
sayyidi ? 15/02/2012 Waiting 78
mirpur MRP 16/02/2012 Waiting 77
Gregarious KHI 17/02/2012 Waiting 76
waqashabib1 KHI 17/02/2012 Waiting 76
sefreak LHR 20/02/2012 Waiting 75
TNT4ever LHR 21/02/2012 Waiting 74

Guys At least now we are walking over the working number of days, at least there isnt anything like vacations or no working days or holidays from embassy etc, things are moving and will be back shortly...

Any news from these buddies...?
BigMaj and Hamza were in the stages when applicants were gettings replies just after the 3 month period.
I have presumed they would have got some sort of replies.
They could have got a reply and im just updating their working days for no reason.

I have sent a pm to hamza1 but it seems like Bigmajs account has been deleted or something as i can't find his username, states username does not exist.

I will be deleting him from the timescale this week if we do not hear from him.
Last edited by shade00 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Ayesha_akw
Newly Registered

Post by Ayesha_akw » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:08 am

*Nazia wrote:@ Ayesha

My hubby applied at Islamabad on 21/03/12 and were still waiting, I'm getting sick of it now!!!!

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 am

سُوۡرَةُ المدَّثِّر
وَلَا تَمۡنُن تَسۡتَكۡثِرُ (٦) وَلِرَبِّكَ فَٱصۡبِرۡ (٧)
اوربدلہ پانے کی غرض سے احسان نہ کرو (۶) اوراپنے رب کے لیے صبر کرو (۷
Ayesha_akw wrote:

My hubby applied at Islamabad on 21/03/12 and were still waiting, I'm getting sick of it now!!!!
App Date: 21st Feb 2012
Forward to Embassy 5th March 2012
under process at BHC Islamabad
94 Days ....
Visa Granted ALHAMDULILLAH 3rd July 2012

Total Working Days 92 ( Excluding holidays etc)

m3y

Post by m3y » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:41 am

Ayesha_akw wrote:

Have you tried contacting them? The embassy i mean,.
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:21 am

Ayesha_akw wrote:My hubby applied at Islamabad on 21/03/12 and were still waiting, I'm getting sick of it now!!!!
You knew this could happen and you knew the wait was on, yet you still decided to marry back home in Pakistan.

You'll get your reply, it's a case of when, not if, so stop worrying and get on with your life until your hear a response, you will hear a response.

Why should you get your response before others anyway? There are people out there who've applied a month before and not heard anything.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:23 am

m3y wrote:Have you tried contacting them? The embassy i mean,.
Absolutely pointless to contact them. Why can't you people just be patient and wait until they tell you to collect your application?

m3y

Post by m3y » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:39 am

king2be98 wrote:
m3y wrote:Have you tried contacting them? The embassy i mean,.
Absolutely pointless to contact them. Why can't you people just be patient and wait until they tell you to collect your application?
Fine, sorry for having an opinion different to yours...
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 am

Insha'Allah us Feb applicants should start getting some responses in the next few days. Any news from Gregarious?

In the meanwhile guys, stay strong. We will be rewarded for the patience we adopt in these testing times. Especially as we have insensitive kingwanabes on this forum- ignore the ignorant I say.

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 am

Sayyidi wrote:Insha'Allah us Feb applicants should start getting some responses in the next few days. Any news from Gregarious?

In the meanwhile guys, stay strong. We will be rewarded for the patience we adopt in these testing times. Especially as we have insensitive kingwanabes on this forum- ignore the ignorant I say.
Exactly my point. Inshalah we the feb pplicants will get the reward of our patience
Application Submitted: 17/02/12
Application under process at BHC: 01/03/12

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 am

shade00

im on 78 days now! wow! lol. i wonder if i will hit the 90 days mark! thanks for keeping my working days updated. much appreciated.

also i find it surprising people seem to want to bash those who are looking to contact the embassy to find out what is going on. whats wrong with doing so? if someone says to you 'you will definitely get a response in 60 days' and it goes over that time, of course you would like further information.

if someone wishes to sit and wait, then let them wait. if someone wants to phone up and try to get more information, let them. its everyones own choice.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:36 am

islbd embassy doesnot entertain visa queries AT ALL on th phone. some ppl know this throw their experience so its good to tell others do not waste ur time or money trying to call them or talk to them.
Abu dhabi will give u a standard reply or say we are sending a huge bundle this wk or xt wk to pk after processing them. u wont get any info on individual cases even from them.
visa-grante:25.10.12

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 am

mirpur wrote:shade00
also i find it surprising people seem to want to bash those who are looking to contact the embassy to find out what is going on. whats wrong with doing so? if someone says to you 'you will definitely get a response in 60 days' and it goes over that time, of course you would like further information.

if someone wishes to sit and wait, then let them wait. if someone wants to phone up and try to get more information, let them. its everyones own choice.
Yes it's everyone's own choice, but you're wasting your time. What about others in the past who've contacted them, wasted money and time in emails and phone calls? You guys seem to think that it's any different for you.

As for the 60 days mark, UKBA NEVER, NOT ONCE stated you will definitely get a response in 60 days. They say they try to process in 60 days, but they will definitely respond to all applications within 120 days.

You pick and choose to suit yourself.

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:00 am

king2be98

it was not the ukba, it was when my wife handed the application in pakistan. now obviously it then gets sent over. so it is completely understandable for her to be worried when she was told something very different when she handed in the application.

and if people are phoning or emailing for updates, then good for them.

i personally feel the ukba should be giving updates on their website that can give you some sort of information as to what is going on rather than just being told that your 'visa application under process'.

i think all people want is a little bit of clarity and some info if things are being delayed or taking longer than usual.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:05 am

mirpur wrote:it was not the ukba, it was when my wife handed the application in pakistan. now obviously it then gets sent over. so it is completely understandable for her to be worried when she was told something very different when she handed in the application.
The UKBA (Home Office) processes your application not those guys your wife spoke to in Pakistan. Lodge a complaint to Gerry for giving the wrong information.

You will probably all get called in that's the february applicants, around the same time, as what happened with the dec/jan applicants.
Last edited by king2be98 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 am

syma wrote:islbd embassy doesnot entertain visa queries AT ALL on th phone. some ppl know this throw their experience so its good to tell others do not waste ur time or money trying to call them or talk to them.
Abu dhabi will give u a standard reply or say we are sending a huge bundle this wk or xt wk to pk after processing them. u wont get any info on individual cases even from them.
I agree, islamabad embassy ppl doesnt even talk to anyone. On the otherhand abu dhabi ppl are more friendly and they give tou detail and information about your application. But du to thier own limitations thay cant give you complete information on your application

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 am

king2be98 wrote:
mirpur wrote:it was not the ukba, it was when my wife handed the application in pakistan. now obviously it then gets sent over. so it is completely understandable for her to be worried when she was told something very different when she handed in the application.
Her worrying is typical, listening to people who do not have power or making decisions is bound to clog your mind.

The UKBA (Home Office) processes your application not those guys your wife spoke to in Pakistan. Lodge a complaint to Gerry for giving the wrong information.

You will probably all get called in that's the february applicants, around the same time, as what happened with the dec/jan applicants.

i have complained about them as my wife was not the only person they told this to but TWO others too who my family know.

however i have complained to the UKBA to give more clarity on the website if things are taking longer than the general processing times of 60 working days. even if it is a small message saying 'please note, people who applied in so and so month will most likely get a response in 90 days now due to high volumes of applicants' etc. its just common sense.

rihsabramo

Post by rihsabramo » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:36 am

mirpur wrote:
king2be98 wrote:
Her worrying is typical, listening to people who do not have power or making decisions is bound to clog your mind.

i have complained about them as my wife was not the only person they told this to but TWO others too who my family know.

however i have complained to the UKBA to give more clarity on the website if things are taking longer than the general processing times of 60 working days. even if it is a small message saying 'please note, people who applied in so and so month will most likely get a response in 90 days now due to high volumes of applicants' etc. its just common sense.
But it tells you on their website, it tell you the percentage of all application types and the amount of time taken to process. You are just failing to see it. Also their target is 120 working days, so stop banging on about 60 days and 90 days.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:45 am

waqashabib1 wrote:
Sayyidi wrote:Insha'Allah us Feb applicants should start getting some responses in the next few days. Any news from Gregarious?

Exactly my point. Inshalah we the feb pplicants will get the reward of our patience
IN SHAA ALLAH
NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 am

rihsabramo wrote:
mirpur wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

But it tells you on their website, it tell you the percentage of all application types and the amount of time taken to process. You are just failing to see it. Also their target is 120 working days, so stop banging on about 60 days and 90 days.
Hey guys

Please dont start endless and useless debte again. Just be patient, control yor anxiety. Let everybody chose thier own way of handling thier applications. We r here to help each other not imposing our methods to others.

Please guys behave like mature persons. If we are blaiming thier systems just in the begining how will we adjust there when we go there inshalah. Plz think over that.

Ayesha_akw
Newly Registered

Post by Ayesha_akw » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 pm

m3y wrote:
Ayesha_akw wrote:

Have you tried contacting them? The embassy i mean,.
No not yet I think it's to early to contact them as some people have been waiting over 80 days.

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:10 pm

rihsabramo

yes we all know it COULD take up to 120 days. but in general now for a very long time most applications and many months it is a 100% within 60 days. it would jyst be common sense for them to update that there it will take longer than usual.