ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:22 am

poststudy wrote:(from ukba site)

Processing times

Applying from inside the UK

This page gives details of the processing time for applications made in the UK under Tier 1 (Post-study work) of the points-based system.

We received a high volume of applications for Tier 1 (Post-study work) before the closure of this route in April 2012. If you have applied under this category, and are awaiting a decision, we will contact you as soon as possible.

We will be processing applications in strict date order of receipt and attendance of your biometric appointment.

Please note that this date is only a guideline. Some cases may take longer to consider.
Ain't a breaking new any more
N/A

ricky_1

Post by ricky_1 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:22 am

aftabkhan812 wrote:
ricky_1 wrote:
kumarpsw wrote:only after biometric they will consider your application
@Kumarpsw - What do you mean by 'only after bio metric they'll consider your application'? !. The bio metric was done on 23rd apr 2012 and the application have posted in for a psw decision on 10th feb 2012.

ricky_1

----
It means that no matter when you've sent the application, the actual consideration process starts only after you have submitted your biometrics and no decision is taken before that!
aftabkhan812 - Ok, so what the f.uck they've been doing from 23rd apr till today 13 jun then????

Yawar Ali
Newly Registered

Regarding the documents received

Post by Yawar Ali » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:13 am

I submitted my case towards end of February. Given the biometric on the 27th of march at holborn post office. received back my documents yesterday with letter dated 9th June. I had sent a special delivery envelope with my application. So the documents were posted on the 11th. I am waiting for brp now. Apologies for not replying earlier to those who asked further details regarding my last post.
All the best.

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 am

ricky_1 wrote:
aftabkhan812 wrote:
ricky_1 wrote:
kumarpsw wrote:only after biometric they will consider your application
@Kumarpsw - What do you mean by 'only after bio metric they'll consider your application'? !. The bio metric was done on 23rd apr 2012 and the application have posted in for a psw decision on 10th feb 2012.

ricky_1

----
It means that no matter when you've sent the application, the actual consideration process starts only after you have submitted your biometrics and no decision is taken before that!
aftabkhan812 - Ok, so what the f.uck they've been doing from 23rd apr till today 13 jun then????
Your case and timeline looks very similar to a dickhead I knew on this forum by the name of kartik_r.. Anyhow I don't work for those guys so I won't know what they have been upto, but can tell you for sure that you may have to wait much longer.., so muster up all the patience you can, cause you sure as hell are going to need it!!! :D

Maninder 84

Post by Maninder 84 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:14 am

Applied on 22nd Feb
biometric invitation:24th March
Biometric done :26th march (old street post office)
docs and Brp: waiting....

hope it might come very soon

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 am

---------
Last edited by shribalaji on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

shribalaji wrote:
aftabkhan812 wrote:
ricky_1 wrote:
aftabkhan812 wrote:
Your case and timeline looks very similar to a dickhead I knew on this forum by the name of kartik_r.. Anyhow I don't work for those guys so I won't know what they have been upto, but can tell you for sure that you may have to wait much longer.., so muster up all the patience you can, cause you sure as hell are going to need it!!! :D
Well Aftabkhan it is the same person Karthik_r but in the name of Ricky now. He changed his name not his attitude lol what a genius!!! Just ignore, whininers never be winners
Lol believe me, I guessed from the very beginning looking at the timeline cause he never forgets to post his timeline in any goddamn post of his ..!! But hey hey, look who's back !! :P

Tanvi
Newly Registered

Post by Tanvi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Hello All,

Any updates from UKBA ????

inceptionalised
Newly Registered

Post by inceptionalised » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Hello all,
Just wanted to add my timeline as i have been seeing this forum during my wait for the psw. hope it helps others and gives an idea to u all
applied- 22 feb 2012
biometrics-27 mar
brp and documents- 13 jun 2012.

all the best with the wait!
cheers!!

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 pm

@ inceptionalised: Did u got both on the same day????

inceptionalised
Newly Registered

Post by inceptionalised » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:24 pm

@KUMARPSW- yes i did, probably because i had sent a prepaid envelope along with my application!

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:42 pm

@ inceptionalised; Did u tracked the royal mail service today or yesterday????

hipenzim
Newly Registered

PSW application timeline

Post by hipenzim » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Hello all,

I just wanted to add my timeline to contribute to giving people an idea of who is waiting and who has received their PSW BRP and documents.

Date of application: 3/2/12
Date of acknowledgement of receipt of application: 6/2/12 (3 working days later)
Called for biometrics on: 12/3/12 (25 working days later)
Submitted biometrics at Reading post office on: 28/3/12 (12 working days later)
BRM received: not yet (55 working days later)
Passport and other documents received: not yet (55 working days later)

inceptionalised
Newly Registered

Post by inceptionalised » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:24 pm

kumarpsw wrote:@ inceptionalised; Did u tracked the royal mail service today or yesterday????
i am sorry i don't get your question. if this helps- i had sent a recorded delivery envelope with my documents which assures that i get it by 1 pm the next day its posted.

eastman
Newly Registered

Post by eastman » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 am

@inceptionalised- Congratulations Mate, Thaxs again for your timeline.

@shribalaji - How are doing, Thaxs for response!!

@kumarpsw- Yes your Right mate what you wrote "@ eastman: They are currently dealing with bio on 26 march. So its almost a long journey to go"

@aftabkhan812- Yes Bro, The damage has already started let see how much more time and damage it does; UKBA Just is ridiculous with no time discipline and decency!!!

Good luck to all the guys in this form.

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:19 am

eastman wrote:@inceptionalised- Congratulations Mate, Thaxs again for your timeline.

@shribalaji - How are doing, Thaxs for response!!

@kumarpsw- Yes your Right mate what you wrote "@ eastman: They are currently dealing with bio on 26 march. So its almost a long journey to go"

@aftabkhan812- Yes Bro, The damage has already started let see how much more time and damage it does; UKBA Just is ridiculous with no time discipline and decency!!!

Good luck to all the guys in this form.
Yup mate can't say I'm fine, being in worst time ever in my life, cash flow reduced to minimum and pressure of loosing job offer what else I need to enjoy more from UKBA? Now thinking about withdrawing application as I'm running on survival mode can't stand long.

eastman
Newly Registered

Post by eastman » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:19 am

@shribalaji- am so sorry Balaji, mostly its the same situation for everyone who is chasing for Tier1 PSW. Its easy to say then do i know but plz hold on for some more time where else once things go well hope you get what all you expecting... btw give me your e-mail ID i can see if i get job for you in case of emergency!!

Take care Bro!!

Maninder 84

Finally

Post by Maninder 84 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:28 am

HI guys ....i would like to thank each n every one in this Forum for their great support...and i will never forget this Forum for my life ..
Application posted: 22nd Feb
Application received: 23rd Feb
Fee deducted: 24th Feb
Acknowledgement received: 3rd March
Biometric invitation: 24th March
Biometric enrolled: 26th march (old street post office)
BRP received: 14th June (11:00 am) dated: 12th june
Documents and approval letter received: 14th June (11: 10 am)

I got it after 11 weeks and 3 days of Biometric enrolment...also i didnt send any return envelope..
God bless u all n will get yours very very soon..
thanks

arphaxad_cy
Newly Registered

Re: Finally

Post by arphaxad_cy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Congrat!

They are still working on Mar 26th. The progress is so damned slow.....

[
quote="Maninder 84"]HI guys ....i would like to thank each n every one in this Forum for their great support...and i will never forget this Forum for my life ..
Application posted: 22nd Feb
Application received: 23rd Feb
Fee deducted: 24th Feb
Acknowledgement received: 3rd March
Biometric invitation: 24th March
Biometric enrolled: 26th march (old street post office)
BRP received: 14th June (11:00 am) dated: 12th june
Documents and approval letter received: 14th June (11: 10 am)

I got it after 11 weeks and 3 days of Biometric enrolment...also i didnt send any return envelope..
God bless u all n will get yours very very soon..
thanks[/quote]

ngokeer
Newly Registered

changing the address

Post by ngokeer » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi guys, I am really concerned because I am supposed to move out from the house I am living now, this because the landlord wants to do some works. Given that I am still waiting for my Biometric and Docments from the Home Office, I would like guys to get information about the process to inform the Home Office of my new address.
If someone knows what do do, please just let me know I will really appreciate.
Thanks.

sarahdub
Newly Registered

FINALLY!

Post by sarahdub » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Biometrics done: 27 March

Visa approved: received letter/documents 13 June (dated 9 June)

BRP: attempted delivery 13 June, was not home to sign for it so having it redelivered on 15 June.

Good luck to you all!

ngokeer
Newly Registered

Post by ngokeer » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:21 am

Thank you for informing me about it.

3April
Newly Registered

Re: changing the address

Post by 3April » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 am

ngokeer wrote:Hi guys, I am really concerned because I am supposed to move out from the house I am living now, this because the landlord wants to do some works. Given that I am still waiting for my Biometric and Docments from the Home Office, I would like guys to get information about the process to inform the Home Office of my new address.
If someone knows what do do, please just let me know I will really appreciate.
Thanks.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ancesform/

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:24 am

eastman wrote:@shribalaji- am so sorry Balaji, mostly its the same situation for everyone who is chasing for Tier1 PSW. Its easy to say then do i know but plz hold on for some more time where else once things go well hope you get what all you expecting... btw give me your e-mail ID i can see if i get job for you in case of emergency!!

Take care Bro!!
Thanks a lot bro, I'll inbox my email id I ain't worried about loosing job offer, its the tension pressure that built on me making me sick. It's great to hear such a words from you thanks again for your kindness and support.

poststudy
Newly Registered

Post by poststudy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:17 am

My friend who gave biometric 21april he received documents
He allied visa 17 jan