ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:26 pm

yh inshallah, im telling him to gaurd his fone lol

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:34 pm

naz08 dat defo sounds lyk ur hubs has got d visa!! god i'm so excited n i'v neva been dat excited 4 any1 on dis forum! lol. wish u al d luck n loads of happiness u deserve it.

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Izzie that's such great news, inshallah you will get good news.

Imi and naznin- my hubby applied on the 26th nov from islamabad, so i'm hoping we will all get a response end of this week or early next week inshallah.

It seems like all the nov apps are now being processed! yipppeeeeeeeee

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Izzie that's such great news, inshallah you will get good news.

Imi and naznin- my hubby applied on the 26th nov from islamabad, so i'm hoping we will all get a response end of this week or early next week inshallah.

It seems like all the nov apps are now being processed! yipppeeeeeeeee

imi

Post by imi » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi guys,

Does anyone actually know that if we applied through the Islamabad VAC, do we go to the VAC to pick up the passport or do we go to the Fedx Office in Jinnah Supermaket of Islamabad?
Cuz sometime ago u had to collect them from the Fedx office instead of the VAC.
Somebody who has applied via ISB VAC and got a fone call must know about this. Can someone clarify this plz?

Missy_j: inshallah we will hear the good news soon this week.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:44 am

Safina1 wrote:naz08 dat defo sounds lyk ur hubs has got d visa!! god i'm so excited n i'v neva been dat excited 4 any1 on dis forum! lol. wish u al d luck n loads of happiness u deserve it.
thnks hun i hope u get good news aswell, im not counting my chickens just u never now with BHC so im prayin and gna be relaxed once he has received his passport in his hand with the visa stamped lol......

hey guys wah if the online status doesnt change or he doesnt get the pone call i mean sumtyms it dosent wah wil i do then..... :?

baz901
Newly Registered

Post by baz901 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:53 am

hey i just found out my wife got the visa im so happy! Thanks to everyone thats helped and gudluck to everyone waiting im sure u wil hear something soon

izzie

Post by izzie » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:53 am

Hey guyz, I jus spoke to my hubi and alhamdulillah he got his visa 2day...yippeeeee!!!! Im so excited! :D :D :D

Baz901: congratz!!! All the best 2u n ur wife...

I just want 2 say a big thnx 2 everyone on the forum 4 all the support and advice I've been given, (Special thnx r due 2 Maz for ur kind words and prayers!... inshallah everyone waiting will hear from them very soon...my prayers r wid u all...Gud Luck and Best Wishes,

Izzie

baz901
Newly Registered

Post by baz901 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:56 am

hey jus to let everyone know my wife got the visa am well chuffed thanks to everyone on here and im sure u will all get the news ur hoping for soon

baz901
Newly Registered

Post by baz901 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:09 pm

k jus found out that my wifes passport has been stamped wrong instead of 11.04.09 they stamped it 11.04.06 now what?

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:29 pm

baz - congrats hope u n wife are veri happi 2thgther n have a great life..

izzie - hey congrts hun hope u hn hubib have a great life 2gthr...did ur hubbi wait for a call or did he just go down there???

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:31 pm

big congrats baz and izzie thnx for remebering me, izzie my hubby still aint got the call they keep tlin him wait. wen did u gt the call, im getting reli pissed off its not fair i have to keep flipin waiting

im so happy for u tho i know u were rly anxious inshallah u have a bright future sis

petalro

Post by petalro » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:48 pm

baz and izzie congrats thats such gud news.. im hoping we hear something soon we submitted 24th nov i guess all of us who are still waiting applied round bout the same time.

imi

Post by imi » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:11 pm

Contratz Baz and izzie. Wishing you have a happy life together with your spouses.

izzie

Post by izzie » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:29 pm

thanx 4 all ur support and duas guyz, im realli happi :D ... cant believe the wait is finally over... inshallah im sure u will all get some gud newz v soon aswell...

maz and naz: hubi sed he got a call monday afternoon, but wasnt sure if it was dem and cuz of bad reception he cudnt understand a word of wat da guy on da fone was saying2him...anyway, wen his status changed online on tuesday, i told him to ring dem n tel dem he'd already had a call monday 2 collect passport, which is wat he did n they confirmed that his passport was ready and that he shud cum 2 collect his docs between 2pm and 4pm today...

i dnt understand why they're taking so long 2 call u guyz... hubbi sed wen he got der today at 2pm der was a massive queue and he had to wait for abt an hour 2 get his passport... surely all those ppl in da queue cudn't hav been contacted by vac???

i reckon both of u (maz and naz) shud tell ur hubbi's 2 ring em n say the same as wat my hubi sed 2 em...they mite just tell them that they can go collect tmrw like they did to my hubi???
Jus dnt let em get 2 ya...im sure u both hav nothing 2 worry abt n v soon ur hubbi's r gna tel ya they've got their visas!!!

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:46 pm

thnk hun my hubis goin dwn tomorrow. U must b so excited what a relief, so u talkeb about tickets and flights.. i heard their pretty booked up x

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:47 pm

thnk hun my hubis goin dwn tomorrow. U must b so excited what a relief, so u talked about tickets and flights.. i heard their pretty booked up x

izzie

Post by izzie » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:13 pm

@maz: yeh im so relieved da wait is finally ova.... inshallah im sure ul get gud newz tmrw... nah we havnt had a chance to talk abt flights yet... wil discuss all those details wid him wen i get home dis evening lol...

Gud Luck for tomorrow...will pray4u n ur hubi xx

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:14 pm

izzie - thanks hun ...again congrats....bet ur excited...im gna wait a few more days..mine status hasnt changed but i heard it takes a few days for the passport to get to VAC frM BHC...n since they said that its in the queue waitin 2 be stamped ...gna wait patiently........

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:02 pm

thanx izzie im jus praying they dnt turn him back tomorrow. theyr such a bunch of liars theyr tellin him they call u in date order and that his name is in que and will be contacted in 2days wich iz crapp cos ur status changed after ours and u also applied later, so that shows they jus call random ppl not necassarily in order of date!

ziggy317
Newly Registered

SPOUSE VISA HELP

Post by ziggy317 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:29 pm

HI THERE CAN SOMEONE HELP AND MAYBE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE MY WIFE HAD INTERVIEW TODAY AT ISLAMABAD SHE WAS TOLD THEY WILL NOTIFY HER IN 1 WEEK OF THE OUTCOME IS THIS GOOD OR BAD SIGN DO THEY NORMALY REFUSE YOU THERE AND THERE AFTER THE INTERVIEW

naznin

Post by naznin » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

hey BAZ n IZZIE:MUBARIK MUBARIK MUBAIRK.many congratulations to both of uuuuuuuu.wat a gud news u have.
may u have a very happi n cheerfull lie wid ur partners.Ameen.plz dua 4 us.its our turn now inshAllah.

wid best wishes.

Allah hafiz.

shehzad.khan
Newly Registered

Post by shehzad.khan » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Salaams All.
My first time here, been reading the posts for a while and mashAllah Congrats to all those that have succeeded. I was actually hoping for a huge favour, for all of you that have gone through it all and have succeeded, if you could please give us a summary of what you included in your applications?, what knd of jobs you have?, how much you earn? how mucgh you showed in your accounts? etc, I know some of these are personal info, but any info you can give will be much appreciated. I got married in November and will be applying in a couple of weeks inshAllah, Hope it all goes well for all my bros and sis out there.

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Hi Izzie many congratulations to you n ur hubby, i'm so happy for you. hope you both have a happy life together.

If you don't mind me asking can you tell me what documents you submitted?

I'm hoping to hear something next week, please pray for us.

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Just a bit of info for those who are under 21 and applied for marriage visa.

I'm hearing from another person who applied in BHC India who's wife was only 20 yrs old but they submitted their application a day before the new law in marriage age rise came into effect. The ECO refused the visa on the basis that the wife (applicant) was not 21, even though they had applied before the rules came into effect ! Surely this is not right.