ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LoveMyBaby786

Re: Update & Information

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Thank you for your reply.
It is heartbreaking. We have a nearly 1 year old son together who my husband has seen twice!
First applied back in july so nearly been 12 months and still have many more months to wait just for a court date.
I'm getting to the point where im more angry that sad! But all we can do is keep making dua and inshaAllah we will all hear good news soon
HaroonAli wrote:Hi there,

Sorry to hear as another file bites the dust that you have not heard anything today and now I think there is no hope left for me as MP is not going to make a difference with my case as well just waste of time.

I have heard some cases can get overturned 2-3 before court date or sometimes just some days after ECM Review date but however not being negative but nothing is happening and all are getting court dates which are ages away seriously I am worried as been married now 3.5 years and its beginning to take the toll.

Also another question I heard as everyone saying court dates can depend on your location so It would seem Glasgow would have less dates compared to Birmingham or other Pakistani area's where there will be longer dates -- anyone shed light on this would be appreciated.

Have a good day.

Thanks
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Well my deadline was today and nothing.. what are the chances that the appeal can still get overturned after the deadline?

nore15
Newly Registered

Post by nore15 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:05 am

haly4mozi wrote:
munashak wrote:salam to all!
my apppeal deadline was also 17 june. i am feeling very bad by read all previoue posts whom get court date. as all of us know the court date will be after 2 months of deadline but now they are giving more than 3 months. i cant undertsnd british tribunals why they are playing with our feelings :(
I have been given a court date after 5 months of the review deadline. My deadline for the review was 11 June 2013 and now my court hearing date is 11 november 2013. Bang on 5 months after review deadline

Hi, what is the location of the court where your hearing will take place? I.e which town/city

nore15
Newly Registered

Re: Query

Post by nore15 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:07 am

I meant what town or city is the court in. What the hell are you going on about?

HaroonAli wrote:What do you mean nore15! (Location is your court.....??)
nore15 wrote:
haly4mozi wrote:
munashak wrote:salam to all!
my apppeal deadline was also 17 june. i am feeling very bad by read all previoue posts whom get court date. as all of us know the court date will be after 2 months of deadline but now they are giving more than 3 months. i cant undertsnd british tribunals why they are playing with our feelings :(
I have been given a court date after 5 months of the review deadline. My deadline for the review was 11 June 2013 and now my court hearing date is 11 november 2013. Bang on 5 months after review deadline
hi, location is your court where it is to take place.

regards

munashak

Post by munashak » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:56 am

salam!
my deadline was 17th june but cant recieve any letter about court date.
my hubby call to tribunal he said its chance to embesy can call u 4 passport submission before court hearing. worse to worse is court hearing odw before hearing we can get visa if embessy call us. court hearing dates set by tribunal not embessy so keep praying may we get result before hearing.

haly4mozi

Re: Query

Post by haly4mozi » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:23 pm

nore15 wrote:I meant what town or city is the court in. What the hell are you going on about?

HaroonAli wrote:What do you mean nore15! (Location is your court.....??)
nore15 wrote:
haly4mozi wrote:
hi, location is your court where it is to take place.

regards
Its in birmingham coz thats where my barristers r based

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:01 pm

munashak wrote:salam!
my hubby call to tribunal he said its chance to embesy can call u 4 passport submission before court hearing. worse to worse is court hearing odw before hearing we can get visa if embessy call us. court hearing dates set by tribunal not embessy so keep praying may we get result before hearing.
IA..u'll get call from embessy for passport submission..dn worry & keep prayin:)

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Court Dates!

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:00 am

Hi Munashak,

I am not being negative or targeting you but from what I have read on this board and other boards that people are getting court dates which are like 5+ months away.

I am sorry to be negative but things are getting really dirty and bad with this s*** :(

munashak

Post by munashak » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Sadia786 wrote:
IA..u'll get call from embessy for passport submission..dn worry & keep prayin:)
thanks sadia

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:50 pm

I called them and the man said he hasn't yet received my bundle and it could takr a few more weeks then court dates are 3+ months away.. !!!

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Delete

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Court Dates

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Yes that seems correct as some people are getting very late court dates but it does depend on location.

May I ask why don't you ask MP to raise the matter might make difference or maybe just luck.

Anyway all the best and will keep everyone updated and hope to hear from you soon as well.

Thanks
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:I called them and the man said he hasn't yet received my bundle and it could takr a few more weeks then court dates are 3+ months away.. !!!

LoveMyBaby786

Re: Court Dates

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Yes my husband suggested we do this but I honestly have no idea how to go about this. Could anyone help with woth how to contact my MP and what to write etc..
Thanks in advance
HaroonAli wrote:Yes that seems correct as some people are getting very late court dates but it does depend on location.

May I ask why don't you ask MP to raise the matter might make difference or maybe just luck.

Anyway all the best and will keep everyone updated and hope to hear from you soon as well.

Thanks
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:I called them and the man said he hasn't yet received my bundle and it could takr a few more weeks then court dates are 3+ months away.. !!!

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Give me your postcode or area and I will give you exact details in regards to MP.

May I ask are you in UK if so then basically send him appeal with appeal number and your husband date of birth + address of your residence in UK and other information and ask them in regards to the appeal process that it has been so long blah blah blah.

I hope this is OK and otherwise if you want to find MP yourself you can search below. It is simple and MP are not obliged to reply but 99% do reply very soon.

http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/

Any more info let me know.

Thanks
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Yes my husband suggested we do this but I honestly have no idea how to go about this. Could anyone help with woth how to contact my MP and what to write etc..
Thanks in advance
HaroonAli wrote:Yes that seems correct as some people are getting very late court dates but it does depend on location.

Thanks

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Thank you so much you have been really helpful!
I live in Cardiff so I will have a look at the link provided and see what I can do :)
HaroonAli wrote:Give me your postcode or area and I will give you exact details in regards to MP.

May I ask are you in UK if so then basically send him appeal with appeal number and your husband date of birth + address of your residence in UK and other information and ask them in regards to the appeal process that it has been so long blah blah blah.

I hope this is OK and otherwise if you want to find MP yourself you can search below. It is simple and MP are not obliged to reply but 99% do reply very soon.

Thanks
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Yes my husband suggested we do this but I honestly have no idea how to go about this. Could anyone help with woth how to contact my MP and what to write etc..
Thanks in advance

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:35 am

Good Morning,

No problems always here to help as we are all in the same situation I already contacted my MP last month and he wrote a letter of support and sent to AIT and I will again contact after deadline date has passed.

Let me know how it goes with your MP as I checked in Cardiff there are 4 MP's due to being a large city but you can find the one which matches your postcode.

Hope to get update from you soon.

Thanks
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Thank you so much you have been really helpful!
I live in Cardiff so I will have a look at the link provided and see what I can do :)
HaroonAli wrote:Give me your postcode or area and I will give you exact details in regards to MP.

Thanks
Thanks in advance

Thanks

omed

call letter visa partner in the UK now

Post by omed » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:59 pm

hi every 1
so sorry i was away due to being busy with family and friends and my PartNER.
13 may call letter
22may passport submitted
24 may ready for collection
8 june collected with 27 months visa no public funds dats shame hahah
traveled on 14th may brothers wedding 15may double damaka!
collected it late cuz i couldnt check the process online as no net in peshawar and loadshading or something whn checked it i was lyke oh my dayssssss
flights were on 17th june heathrow
no much questions
where your husband works and wat does he do and tb test certificate
soooooooo happy thanks for nice info every1 specially zully
thanks Allah for every moment of my life

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: call letter visa partner in the UK now

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi Omed, Congratulations on the visa and thanks for letting us know.

May I ask did you visa get overturned before the deadline date or after the deadline date or did it go to court.

Also did you contact MP as I have done so and heard nothing

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day!
omed wrote:hi every 1
13 may call letter
22may passport submitted
collected it late cuz i couldnt check the process online as no net in peshawar and loadshading or something whn checked it i was lyke oh my dayssssss
no much questions

munashak

Re: call letter visa partner in the UK now

Post by munashak » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:40 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hi Omed, Congratulations on the visa and thanks for letting us know.

May I ask did you visa get overturned before the deadline date or after the deadline date or did it go to court.

Also did you contact MP as I have done so and heard nothing

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day!
omed wrote:hi every 1
13 may call letter
22may passport submitted
no much questions
omed heared before deadline as i know his deadline was 20th june
did anyone on this forum get court date whose deadline is 17th june.
i cant recieve any court date yet still waiting

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Islamabad eMail BHC

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Good Evening,

Can anyone give me a proper working email where BHC do reply to an eMail rather than an automated response please as I am thinking in regards to sending them a message and see what they say as now only less than 10 days to go.

Hope someone can give me a working email where a human being replies rather than a standard computerised response.

Have a good day.

Thanks

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:35 pm

[/b] Hi
I'm new to this forum so bare with me..

basically ii sent my husbands appeal papers 3 weeks ago and i checked my bank statement today and they have taken out £140..
so whats going to happen now and how long is it going to take exactly?
Please Reply as i haven't a clue about anything..
& our visa was refused over finances, we have sent the evidence they wanted..

I feel so upset reading everyone's story's, in shaa Allah i hope we all receive good news soon, its so hard

Oh and how do i put my dates up?

Thank You..

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Information

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Hi Shaheen,

Firstly you can just post your dates there is no special way of doing it you just post it in the comments.

Also as like all of use now your appeal process has started and withing 2-3 weeks you will get a Notice of Pending Appeal which will have a deadline date which is 19 weeks and within this time Islamabad Embassay will get back to AIT in regards to your visa if they are going to give it or not but how things are going at the moment Islamabd Embassy do not reply and most cases are going to court but for now you will get a IA10 Notice of Pending Appeal which will have a deadline date for ECM to review your case.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Thanks
ShaheenZaid wrote:[/b] Hi

basically ii sent my husbands appeal papers 3 weeks ago and i checked my bank statement today and they have taken out £140..

I feel so upset reading everyone's story's, in shaa Allah i hope we all receive good news soon, its so hard

Thank You..

ShaheenZaid

Re: Information

Post by ShaheenZaid » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hi Shaheen,

Firstly you can just post your dates there is no special way of doing it you just post it in the comments.

Also as like all of use now your appeal process has started and withing 2-3 weeks you will get a Notice of Pending Appeal which will have a deadline date which is 19 weeks and within this time Islamabad Embassay will get back to AIT in regards to your visa if they are going to give it or not but how things are going at the moment Islamabd Embassy do not reply and most cases are going to court but for now you will get a IA10 Notice of Pending Appeal which will have a deadline date for ECM to review your case.

Thanks

Thank You..

Right i see..
So i wait 2-3 weeks until i hear something from them..
My cousin got her appeal over turned recentally within a few weeks of sending her appeal papers but her case was with the old law..
is that likely to happen and has it happened to anyone else here?

Thank you soo much for your help i really appreciate itt.
Last edited by ShaheenZaid on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi there again,

Please note yes it can happen but there are lots of cases with old & new law as mine's is with old law but nothing has happened even though I am earning £19200 but I have not heard anything so it is very annoying.

To be frank it just depends but nowadays no one is getting responses as out of 10 appeals I can only remember one which got overturned before the deadline date as rest went to court or are awaiting court dates.

It all depends but the system is useless and time-wasting.

Thanks
ShaheenZaid wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Hi Shaheen,

Thanks

Thank You..

Right i see..
So i wait 2-3 weeks until i hear something from them..
My cousin got her appeal over ruled recentally within a few weeks of sending her appeal papers but her case was with the old law..
is that likely to happen and has it happened to anyone else here?

Thank you soo much for your help i really appreciate itt.

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:05 am

[quote="HaroonAli"]Hi there again,

Please note yes it can happen but there are lots of cases with old & new law as mine's is with old law but nothing has happened even though I am earning £19200 but I have not heard anything so it is very annoying.

To be frank it just depends but nowadays no one is getting responses as out of 10 appeals I can only remember one which got overturned before the deadline date as rest went to court or are awaiting court dates.

It all depends but the system is useless and time-wasting.

Thanks

Hi..
I'm sorry to hear that about ur case, when did u get ur appeal?
You sound really fed up but i guess its understandable the way things are going..
We just have to be patient and make dua..
Its all in our kismat right, u never know anything can happen..
Be Strong.

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:14 am

Also are there any documents or letters i could send to help with my appeal that u know of?
and what about my mp? could he help me at all in any way..