ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:07 pm

------------
Last edited by shribalaji on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:09 pm

I received docs today biometric 28 th march hopefully I'll get my BRP soon thank you all

Shreyasx01

Post by Shreyasx01 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 pm

What the hell? I'm not a girl, stop PMing me ricky_1. Why don't you share it with all so it helps others as well?

mikaal
Newly Registered

Post by mikaal » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 pm

lol

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Aloogosht wrote:
I know this is a totally different case than most of you guys who have done their biometrics, but since our blog "biometric invitation letter not received" has been locked (I dont know why) I'd like people who havent received the bio invitation please give a timeline.
There isn’t such time line, I applied at 2nd April and this is it. Just have Ack letter received at 30th April
Shreyasx01 wrote:Yeah I don't know why it has been locked! Looks like no one is on our side!! I have sent a message to the admin to who locked it to unlock it. Perhaps you could do the same. Our topic is not the same as the processing time topic, so please unlock it!!!
So true, this thread says Tier 1 (PSW) processing times which is far from us as we haven’t done biometrics yet.

I remember MODERATERS use to say this thread is for timeline so every one stick to timeline don’t understand why on earth he / she dumped us here considering we ain’t got no timeline

Neighbour wrote:If you have not received biometric invitation letter and it is over one month you applied, you need to contact UKBA because is only after you give biometrics that they will start considering your apllication.

If u want to call them, 08706067766 is the no. Just follow the instructions then press 4 which is general enquire & then press 1 which is specially for bio-metric letter. You will have to wait for 10-15 mins but someone will definitely answer. Try to call them around 3 PM.

Lastly, I'll recommend you to call from BT landline because 08--------- no is free of charge, So u can hang in there. If u want to call from ur mobile, u may be paying some additional charges!!

Good Luck!!
Yours suggestion is quite helpful don’t know where was you before, I just made a phone call and the girl said she is sending me Biometrics letter tomorrow in her priority, in fact she said she is about to finish her shift she can drop it by herself in my flat and we gona do party afterwards.
N/A

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:06 pm

----------
Last edited by shribalaji on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

shribalaji

Re: Status

Post by shribalaji » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Applied feb 14th next day delivery
Ackg. : nothing
Money deducted : feb 15th
Biometric letter : march 23rd
Biometric done : march 28th
Documents : 21st June 2012
BRP: waitingggggg

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:48 am

ricky_1 wrote:@ Shreyasx01 - I can give you a better option to get you out of stress and worry if you can write to me a PM (private message)
shribalaji wrote:Rember Mr. Kaarthick what u told me? Tat I try to hit on a girl. Who is doing it now? Lol
Shreyasx01 wrote:What the hell? I'm not a girl, stop PMing me ricky_1. Why don't you share it with all so it helps others as well?
Tier 4 wrote:Yours suggestion is quite helpful don’t know where was you before, I just made a phone call and the girl said she is sending me Biometrics letter tomorrow in her priority, in fact she said she is about to finish her shift she can drop it by herself in my flat and we gona do party afterwards.
What do posts such as these have to do with the subject of the topic?

Please refrain from chattering, posting generic banter or making irrelevant posts in this topic. If someone needs to view "timelines", it should not be expected that he searches through 100 pages of irrelevant posts such as those quoted above to look for the information he needs.

e.g. - making 10 posts in a day asking for updates or posting that there is no update adds no value to the topic. It is understood that if there is no post there is no update! Posts such as those quoted above reflect the propensity of members to use this topic to kill time, and that is not acceptable. The subject says "timeline" and this topic must only contain posts that are relevant to the subject. So, if there is no timeline to post, do not post in this topic. For chattering, join the relevant group on FB.

Another topic has recently been closed down for similar reasons, and we would hate to see that the same decision is taken for this topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

shresta
Newly Registered

psw visa processing times

Post by shresta » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:46 am

application sent: feb 20 2012
Acknowldegement recieved: march 5th
Biometric letter: march 23rd
Biometric enrollement: March 23rd with dependent @holborn post office
Email from case worker due to enclosement of bank statements: May 25th

More bank statements sent on : june 12th
Documents and Approval letter : Recieved june 22nd via Royalmail recorded delivery
BRP: waiting

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 am

----

shresta
Newly Registered

Re: psw visa processing times

Post by shresta » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:31 pm

[quote="shresta"]application sent: feb 20 2012
Acknowldegement recieved: march 5th
Biometric enrollement: March 23rd with dependent @holborn post office
Email from case worker due to enclosement of bank statements: May 25th

More bank statements sent on : june 12th
Documents and Approval letter : Recieved june 22nd via Royalmail recorded delivery
BRP: waiting

BRP : recieved today at @ 11.15 visa valid upto 20th june 2014.

all the best to every1
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: psw visa processing times

Post by Tier 4 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:48 pm

shresta wrote: Email from case worker due to enclosement of bank statements: May 25th
Many many congrads ..........
What was wrong with your bank statement ???/ thx
N/A

ukpswstatus2
Newly Registered

Waiting....

Post by ukpswstatus2 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:49 pm

application sent: feb 21 2012
Biometric enrollement: March 28th

:!: Email & phone call from case worker asking missing transactions in bank statements: June 20

Requested bank statement sent on : June 21 (its signed delivery received at 8:15 am)

Documents and Approval letter : Waiting
BRP: Waiting

Don't know how long its going to take
Last edited by ukpswstatus2 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: Waiting....

Post by Tier 4 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:58 pm

ukpswstatus2 wrote: :!: Email & phone call from case worker asking missing transactions in bank statements: June 20

Requested bank statement sent on : June 21 (its signed delivery at received at 8:15 am)
Was transactions were really missing? How did you manage to provide old bank statements again or now have you provide the new once ? thanks
N/A

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:16 pm

ukpswstatus2 wrote:application sent: feb 21 2012

:!: Email & phone call from case worker asking missing transactions in bank statements: June 20

Requested bank statement sent on : June 21 (its signed delivery at received at 8:15 am)

Does the call come from a private number?

ukpswstatus2
Newly Registered

Bank statements problem

Post by ukpswstatus2 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Let me explain clearly:

It was the problem with lloyds bank with worst service.

I requested them for 90 last days statements on feb 9th, and I have done several transactions between Jan 3rd and 10th.

But I had got my statements only showing transactions from Nov 1st till Jan 3rd. And I had requested them again and again for the missing ones and their answer was 'statements will be only generated every 8th of each month, so I cannot have them'.

So I ended up with statements dated 10th feb but only showing transactions up to 3rd Jan. which was 30 days short from actual required 90 days.

Please note that I approached two Lloyds TSB branches to do rubber stamp on my electronic statements and they refused to help.

So ended up submitting whatever I had got.

But UKBA cannot accept the statement date (10th feb) as confirmation and contacted us to provide the statement for 3rd JAN to 9th FEB

So on 20th I went into bank and explained about the situation a staff who only listened to me for 2 minutes and (LUCKILY!!) he said he can rubber stamp my electronic statements.

I got it done in 20 minutes and sent via NEXT DAY delivery to sheffield and replied the case worker about the same.

So the ball is in UKBA's court

ukpswstatus2
Newly Registered

Post by ukpswstatus2 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:18 pm

kashyapgada wrote:
ukpswstatus2 wrote:application sent: feb 21 2012

Does the call come from a private number?
Obviously Yes it was..

ricky_1

Re: Bank statements problem

Post by ricky_1 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:14 pm

ukpswstatus2 wrote:Let me explain clearly:

It was the problem with lloyds bank with worst service.

I requested them for 90 last days statements on feb 9th, and I have done several transactions between Jan 3rd and 10th.

But I had got my statements only showing transactions from Nov 1st till Jan 3rd. And I had requested them again and again for the missing ones and their answer was 'statements will be only generated every 8th of each month, so I cannot have them'.

So I ended up with statements dated 10th feb but only showing transactions up to 3rd Jan. which was 30 days short from actual required 90 days.

Please note that I approached two Lloyds TSB branches to do rubber stamp on my electronic statements and they refused to help.

So ended up submitting whatever I had got.

But UKBA cannot accept the statement date (10th feb) as confirmation and contacted us to provide the statement for 3rd JAN to 9th FEB

So on 20th I went into bank and explained about the situation a staff who only listened to me for 2 minutes and (LUCKILY!!) he said he can rubber stamp my electronic statements.

I got it done in 20 minutes and sent via NEXT DAY delivery to sheffield and replied the case worker about the same.

So the ball is in UKBA's court
@ ukpswstatus2 - did you print the e statements from home and got it ruber stamped by Llyods bank staff or they printed it for you in their branch and sealed it in bank.

ukpswstatus2
Newly Registered

Re ricky_1

Post by ukpswstatus2 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:10 pm

@ricky_1

They don't print them mate, I printed them myself and got stamped in the bank.

ricky_1

Re: Re ricky_1

Post by ricky_1 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:20 pm

ukpswstatus2 wrote:@ricky_1

They don't print them mate, I printed them myself and got stamped in the bank.
@ukpswstatus2 - the ukba has lost the statements that i have sent this Jan 2012. I had sent them 3 statements (for 30,30 and 30 days cover).

They lost the 3 rd statement and came back to me after long time and asking for it again. Un fortunately, the natwest don't seal or sign the e statements. I tried in many branches.

I had only 1 week to send it from the date of my case worker email and i have taken a color xerox of the one which they lost and sent it by post.

Will it be okay ??... because its original that i received by post which ukba has lost but i had a few copies ( color xerox)..

without sign or rubber stamp from bank i had to send it by post which i did on thursday..

do you think they will reject or decline the application.... if they lost the original its not my mistake and more over its been 7 months since i made application..

ukpswstatus2
Newly Registered

Re: ricky_1

Post by ukpswstatus2 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Why do you want to seal or sign the e statements if you are with natwest?

Unlike Llyods bank Natwest will print the official statements in their branch, I know that because my wife's account is with natwest and they are ready to print the statements any time.

Have you ever asked them to print the official statement? instead of e-statements?

ricky_1

Post by ricky_1 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:48 pm

ukpswstatus2 wrote:Why do you want to seal or sign the e statements if you are with natwest?

Unlike Llyods bank Natwest will print the official statements in their branch, I know that because my wife's account is with natwest and they are ready to print the statements any time.

Have you ever asked them to print the official statement? instead of e-statements?
@ukpswstatus2 - The case workers email has clearly mentioned that if the missed or lost statements are not sent within a week of email, the application will be rejected as invalid.

If i request them for original statement by post, they'll take request and send after 10 working days... it can even be 14 days..

if i would have gone for that option.. then by that time the case worker would have cooly closed the file as invalid..

Also, if i ask for e statments, they said then can print it but will not sign or stamp it, it seems..

Shreyasx01

Post by Shreyasx01 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi guys,

Has anyone received the biometric enrolment letter yet?

Thanks,
Shreyas.

mikaal
Newly Registered

Post by mikaal » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm

nope still waiting .. we might get our biometric next week :(

ukpswstatus2
Newly Registered

Post by ukpswstatus2 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 pm

ricky_1 wrote:
ukpswstatus2 wrote:Why do you want to seal or sign the e statements if you are with natwest?

@ukpswstatus2 - The case workers email has clearly mentioned that if the missed or lost statements are not sent within a week of email, the application will be rejected as invalid.

If i request them for original statement by post, they'll take request and send after 10 working days... it can even be 14 days..

if i would have gone for that option.. then by that time the case worker would have cooly closed the file as invalid..

Also, if i ask for e statments, they said then can print it but will not sign or stamp it, it seems..
AFAIK natwest will print the official statements in their branch itself and no need to wait for them to send in post.

I don't understand what you are saying!!