ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SRE

Post by SRE » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:59 pm

deedays wrote:I just received an email back and have been told our documents are with the Dispatch department and should be with us in the next few weeks eek...good to know :D
Good then....they told me like that too.. :). but not until few weeks, maybe in the next 3 days you will receive your COA.... :o cos i received 2 days after they send the email as above... :D

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 pm

i have sent 3 emails to ask for RC as i am travelling this week! they emailed back saying your request has been forwarded to the dept handling your case! i am 18 days short of 6 months period!!!!

Lasse
Newly Registered

Eea2

Post by Lasse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 am

Any update

Lasse
Newly Registered

Eea2

Post by Lasse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:01 am

Any update about October 2011 eea2 applicants?????????

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Post by Nimitta » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:34 pm

I sent by Special Delivery.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:49 pm

SRE wrote:
deedays wrote:I just received an email back and have been told our documents are with the Dispatch department and should be with us in the next few weeks eek...good to know :D
Good then....they told me like that too.. :). but not until few weeks, maybe in the next 3 days you will receive your COA.... :o cos i received 2 days after they send the email as above... :D
hi SRE i send them email on sunday they send me email and they say you have recoded delivery reference number you check online you give me email i send them any body Received COA in this January 2012 please share your comments thanks
Zkhan

sitel24
Newly Registered

what email address

Post by sitel24 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:25 pm

wat email address can i use to contact them abt my coa?

Lasse
Newly Registered

Any reply

Post by Lasse » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:47 am

Any update

deedays
Newly Registered

Post by deedays » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 am

Have just received all documents & Residence Card in Passport :D
Right on the 3month mark...applied on 28th October 2011.
Happy days...good luck to all waiting!

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:14 pm

deedays wrote:
congratulation and all the best
thank you for keeping us updated -- can i just ask you please when did you send them the e-mail and after how long since u requested passports back.. because i requested mine but not sure if to call again or not..

SRE

Post by SRE » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 pm

deedays wrote:

congratulation!!!

nonspecifics
Member of Standing

EEA RESIDENCE CARD UPDATE

Post by nonspecifics » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Good news! Residence card received.

Here are the details:

EEA2 application received by UKBA 27/10/2011

COA received 20/01/2012 ( after complaint sent about no COA)

01/02/2012 Residence card received (date of issue 12/01/2012).

It took a little over three months in total.

A big thank you for the advice received on here.

Hallelujah!
Last edited by nonspecifics on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zahirsona

Re: Finally My EEA2

Post by zahirsona » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:01 pm

[quote="SRE"]Hi Everyone,

Finally, I've got my residence card. And it's only took 46 days since i sent the application. Wow, so surprise. So far this is my timeline :
9/12/11 : Send the application and all the document they ask and enclose the special delivery envelope with special delivery
12/12/11 : They received my application, 10 and 11 was saturday and sunday so they received on monday the 12th.
10/01/12 : I send an email to liverpool (LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk) ask about my COA. I didn't call them because I don't like the operator who told me to press button 1, 2, or whatever. :)) And then one hour later they reply to me and said going to check my COA.
16/01/12 : I send them an email again and they reply I would expect that these documents will be despatched within the next few weeks. :O
18/01/12 : two days after, i received my COA ( date 12 January 2012 ) and permitted to work and live during the application process running.
21/01/12 : send them an email to say thanks for the response and my COA and hope my application it's being process and will finish within the next few months.
25/01/12 : The postman ring the bell, and got the big envelope with my name and address that i enclose in application. And its my Passport with my Residence Card in it ( date 13 January 2012 and valid for 5 years ) and all the document..:)) Never thought this going to finished so soon!! Thanks God and UKBA.

So, do not give up guys. If you have not received a COA, send an email to them to ask. I always send an email to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk and only once to send email to NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.
Good luck guys...don't forget to pray. If you have send all the documents that they ask, so don't worry.[/quo
Congratulation you got RC so fast
SRE i need your email please
Zkhan

megoizzy
Newly Registered

Post by megoizzy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Well, my application is out! My details are:

EEA2 sent - 28/01/2012
EEA2 received by UKBA - 30/01/2012

Commence the long wait. Am I reading the recent reports correctly that it is taking on average a month to get the COA? I won't pester them before then, if that's the case.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm

megoizzy wrote:Well, my application is out! My details are:

EEA2 sent - 28/01/2012
EEA2 received by UKBA - 30/01/2012

Commence the long wait. Am I reading the recent reports correctly that it is taking on average a month to get the COA? I won't pester them before then, if that's the case.
i send my application 23rd January 2012 and still waiting for my COA dont worry they well send soon if no then we well send them email about COA good luck
Zkhan

zahirsona

Re: what email address

Post by zahirsona » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:49 pm

sitel24 wrote:wat email address can i use to contact them abt my coa?
LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk

send them email they well send you reply soon
good luck
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:51 pm

hi dear any body new news about COA
Zkhan

deedays
Newly Registered

Post by deedays » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Azhaar wrote:
deedays wrote:
thank you for keeping us updated -- can i just ask you please when did you send them the e-mail and after how long since u requested passports back.. because i requested mine but not sure if to call again or not..
Azhaar, thank u! I only send the email two days ago on Monday morning, 30th Jan - which was just over 12 weeks since I applied.
When I emailed they replied & told me the application was with the dispatch dept so I guess it was ready to go and they sent it straight away (I included a pre paid recorded delivery envelope so it got here quickly).
When you requested your passports - did u get a reply? How long was it since you sent your application?

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:15 pm

deedays wrote:
Azhaar wrote:
deedays wrote:
wich date you send your application please tell me

Azhaar, thank u! I only send the email two days ago on Monday morning, 30th Jan - which was just over 12 weeks since I applied.
When I emailed they replied & told me the application was with the dispatch dept so I guess it was ready to go and they sent it straight away (I included a pre paid recorded delivery envelope so it got here quickly).
When you requested your passports - did u get a reply? How long was it since you sent your application?
Zkhan

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:55 pm

zahirsona wrote:
deedays wrote:
Azhaar wrote:
deedays wrote:

Thank you very much for your reply..

I received my PR residence today after I posted asking about your time frame..

requested my passport on 27/01/2012
as i had to show it to bank and i wanted to apply for another job..

anyway I received Residence card today and it was issued on 27/01 same day i requested my passports back..

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 pm

can anyone advise on what to do! i requested passports earlier in jan! still no RC , close to 6 months period! getting very impatient now...
once 6 months are over , what should i do?

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:38 am

chokedup wrote:can anyone advise on what to do! i requested passports earlier in jan! still no RC , close to 6 months period! getting very impatient now...
once 6 months are over , what should i do?

Try to contact your Mp. They might help.

Good luck

deedays
Newly Registered

Post by deedays » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 am

Azhaar wrote:
zahirsona wrote:
deedays wrote:
Azhaar wrote:

Thank you very much for your reply..

I received my PR residence today after I posted asking about your time frame..

requested my passport on 27/01/2012
as i had to show it to bank and i wanted to apply for another job..

anyway I received Residence card today and it was issued on 27/01 same day i requested my passports back..
Thanks Great :) Congratulations! Happy days in the UK!

SRE

Re: Finally My EEA2

Post by SRE » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 am

zahirsona wrote:
SRE wrote:Hi Everyone,

Finally, I've got my residence card. And it's only took 46 days since i sent the application. Wow, so surprise. So far this is my timeline :
9/12/11 : Send the application and all the document they ask and enclose the special delivery envelope with special delivery
12/12/11 : They received my application, 10 and 11 was saturday and sunday so they received on monday the 12th.
10/01/12 : I send an email to liverpool (LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk) ask about my COA. I didn't call them because I don't like the operator who told me to press button 1, 2, or whatever. :)) And then one hour later they reply to me and said going to check my COA.
16/01/12 : I send them an email again and they reply I would expect that these documents will be despatched within the next few weeks. :O
18/01/12 : two days after, i received my COA ( date 12 January 2012 ) and permitted to work and live during the application process running.
21/01/12 : send them an email to say thanks for the response and my COA and hope my application it's being process and will finish within the next few months.
25/01/12 : The postman ring the bell, and got the big envelope with my name and address that i enclose in application. And its my Passport with my Residence Card in it ( date 13 January 2012 and valid for 5 years ) and all the document..:)) Never thought this going to finished so soon!! Thanks God and UKBA.

So, do not give up guys. If you have not received a COA, send an email to them to ask. I always send an email to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk and only once to send email to NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.
Good luck guys...don't forget to pray. If you have send all the documents that they ask, so don't worry.[/quo
Congratulation you got RC so fast
SRE i need your email please
Hi Zsonia

My email is Sisca_re@yahoo.com

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:43 pm

does any one know if after six months they actually tell you the reason why is it taking long or how far the application has been processed?