ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by alil2014 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:22 am

From my experience anyone who receives a reply that there app has been sent to another authority will hear back within one or two working days

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am

Assalam O Alaikum everyne :)

Hope all is well.. I have been a silent reader since june..So curious about mine n everyone's application and joined :D
here's my Timeline

Documents Submitted Mirpur: 8th May 2015

Recieved Email: 11th May 2015

Emailed 6th july: Reply was 'No records of ur application or you are asking too early'

Mailed again on 7th July: Same Response

Escalated on 7th july

Escalation Reply 13th July: Online verification Conducted futher enquiries n checks

Escalated again on 11th July

Mailed again 27th July

Mail Response 28th July: Decision has been made

How long do i need to wait now..

And one thing more i am very confused..some people here got the mail of delayed decision..but they have submitted earlier from mirpur..any one knows y?? :?
Biometrics: 8-5-15 (MIRPUR)
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Online Submission: 20th Aug 2015
Bio-26-08-15

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:36 am

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:Assalam O Alaikum everyne :)

Hope all is well.. I have been a silent reader since june..So curious about mine n everyone's application and joined :D
here's my Timeline

Emailed 6th july: Reply was 'No records of ur application or you are asking too early'

Escalated on 7th july

Escalation Reply 13th July: Online verification Conducted futher enquiries n checks

Mailed again 27th July

And one thing more i am very confused..some people here got the mail of delayed decision..but they have submitted earlier from mirpur..any one knows y?? :?
Doesn't matter how many emails you send them or how many times you escalate decision will be made around week 11 or 12.

akram1990

Post by akram1990 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:43 am

I submitted day before u and chased yesterday, I they said it's been processed and so shouldn't be long now

here's my Timeline

Escalated on 7th july

Mailed again 27th July

ZAHEER4952
Newly Registered

Post by ZAHEER4952 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:04 am

here's my Timeline

Escalated on 7th july

Mailed again 27th July

Hi
One of my friend very close to your timeline and he got
Response from ukvi your passport ready for collection
Hope you are not far ...
Wish you all the best. .

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:58 am

Jazak Allah Awwl for ur quick responses :)
I hope everyone gets a positive reply soon in shaa Allah
@adnan Bruv its our 12th week :) n ooo yeah congrats for u wife's visa
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Bio-26-08-15

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:Jazak Allah Awwl for ur quick responses :)
I hope everyone gets a positive reply soon in shaa Allah
@adnan Bruv its our 12th week :) n ooo yeah congrats for u wife's visa
Thank you :) I hope you get good news soon, and your wait is over. I was just making an observation that some people start emailing every week from 4th week onwards which seems pointless to me. I never email them once for updates except when I wanted to know if I could submit additional information, and still got visa right on time.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Wish everyone all the luck esp mirpur applicants
Looks like mine may be an actual delay as everyone after has got some kind of positive updates
Will keep everyone in dua and plz keep me in yours
In Shaa Allah May Allah swt bless everyone with good news and reunite us all with our partners
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:32 pm

Doesn't matter how many emails you send them or how many times you escalate decision will be made around week 11 or 12.[/quote]

I totally agree with you there. I messaged them a few times and all they do is feed me BS. Sometimes it doesnt even make sense because the process seems to be going backwards. It will be 9 weeks tomorrow and I know nothing.

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Yeah @Adnan n Az7980 bruv i second u..i knw i have been so impatient lol
@sajjad bruv you might be worried for that delay but in sha Allah i hope u and everyone who applied gets a positive response
Remember me in ur prayers everyone
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Bio-26-08-15

Aleena97

Post by Aleena97 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:52 pm

shfh7815 wrote:Aleena I also called them today.. They said mine been referred to another authority.. I also applied 11th..which citydid u apply from?

Good luck akram!

Hey my fiance applied from
lahore on 11th May 2015

Aleena97

Post by Aleena97 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:00 pm

aadiuk02 wrote:
Aleena97 wrote:Hey guys I called up ukvi in relation to my fiance application which was submitted at lahore on 11th may they said its gone to the Eco manager for a final decision. As we also emailed then yesterday they replied, the application had been referred to another authority for enquiries or a final decision.iv told them to escalate again and let me know how long it can take.

Can everyone shed any Light on the above I'm thinking somat must be wrong for it to be referred. Also I did try asking what day applications are been considered but the woman at the other end simply couldn't understand me, abit annoying when they charge a bomb should be a fluent English speaker.
AoA
I was submitted my application before u,i did contact them in this month then they escalate my case,after 5 days i received email which is say, online verification conducted, under process further inquiries and checks, after that i didn't touch them because my wife told me don't pressure on them,they will go wrong. because 12 weeks was not completed yet. my suggestion is don't contact them and just pray for ur self and for other ppl including me aswel

time line:
online application: 23rd April 2015
Biomatric Lahore: 1st May 2015
Escalated : 1st july 2015
now waiting
Inshallah we all will get the positive outcome we want. All we can do is pray for each other. I'm
Just nervous cuz my category and case is different from most of yours. It's under the fiance category once this is all sorted iv got only 6 months for him to come and down get married and make another Application in country. Hence the urgency in me repeatedly escalating. But tbh nothing really happens between 9-10 weeks.

irfan278
United Kingdom

Post by irfan278 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Salaam to all,

It has been 12 weeks today since my wife submitted her biometrics. I asked for the status today via email and received the following response:

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. We have tracked the status (GWF and date of birth
dd/mm/yyyy) and found that the application has been referred to another
authority for inquiries to reach a final decision. Your visa application
centre or the entry clearance officer (ECO) will contact you once a
decision has been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of your
application.

Has anybody else received this response? Is it a good or a bad thing?

Good luck to all with your applications.

May Allah SWT reunite us all with our spouses as soon as possible.

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:59 pm

Aleena97 wrote:
aadiuk02 wrote:
Aleena97 wrote:Hey guys I called up ukvi in relation to my fiance application which was submitted at lahore on 11th may they said its gone to the Eco manager for a final decision. As we also emailed then yesterday they replied, the application had been referred to another authority for enquiries or a final decision.iv told them to escalate again and let me know how long it can take.

Can everyone shed any Light on the above I'm thinking somat must be wrong for it to be referred. Also I did try asking what day applications are been considered but the woman at the other end simply couldn't understand me, abit annoying when they charge a bomb should be a fluent English speaker.
AoA
I was submitted my application before u,i did contact them in this month then they escalate my case,after 5 days i received email which is say, online verification conducted, under process further inquiries and checks, after that i didn't touch them because my wife told me don't pressure on them,they will go wrong. because 12 weeks was not completed yet. my suggestion is don't contact them and just pray for ur self and for other ppl including me aswel

time line:
online application: 23rd April 2015
Biomatric Lahore: 1st May 2015
Escalated : 1st july 2015
now waiting
Inshallah we all will get the positive outcome we want. All we can do is pray for each other. I'm
Just nervous cuz my category and case is different from most of yours. It's under the fiance category once this is all sorted iv got only 6 months for him to come and down get married and make another Application in country. Hence the urgency in me repeatedly escalating. But tbh nothing really happens between 9-10 weeks.
But what's the urgency? Time only starts when he gets the visa.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Fairyuk
Newly Registered

Post by Fairyuk » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi all

I have been a silent reader past couple of weeks timeline for hubby is

Bio sub 11 may 2015

Case escalated 7 Jul

Recieved email saying case has been referred to authority etc on 24 july

Basically my main worry is I'm expecting our 2nd child on Monday InshAllah and ideally wanted him at the birth I don't know how long this process will take I am tempted to ring them to find out what's happening but I don't know if it's a good idea from reading posts here I can see most people got a reply after recieving the final stage letter but we haven't and I'm getting really anxious also does anyone have any idea how long the passports reach gerrys lahore if application is successful?

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Fairyuk wrote:Hi all

I have been a silent reader past couple of weeks timeline for hubby is

Bio sub 11 may 2015

Case escalated 7 Jul

Recieved email saying case has been referred to authority etc on 24 july

Basically my main worry is I'm expecting our 2nd child on Monday InshAllah and ideally wanted him at the birth I don't know how long this process will take I am tempted to ring them to find out what's happening but I don't know if it's a good idea from reading posts here I can see most people got a reply after recieving the final stage letter but we haven't and I'm getting really anxious also does anyone have any idea how long the passports reach gerrys lahore if application is successful?
You can always call ukvi and ask for an update everybodys circumstances are different. Secondly whenever i have received a txt or an email from BHC saying my application will be returned to gerrys and that i should not go until they tell me to pick up my application, i never wait and go the next day or day after because gerrys does not always let you know. This is my experience over many visit visas.

taj14

Post by taj14 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi alll

I have 65000 savings but a 25000 personal loan outstanding for three years and a 725 pounds payment outgoing every month. Would this be deducted from the 65000 savings or is this irrellevent. I would like to apply on a cash savings basis. I also have a part time job earning 650 a month. The loan has been spent already.
Thanks

taj14

Post by taj14 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Hi alll

I have 65000 savings but a 25000 personal loan outstanding for three years and a 725 pounds payment outgoing every month. Would this be deducted from the 65000 savings or is this irrellevent. I would like to apply on a cash savings basis. I also have a part time job earning 650 a month. The loan has been spent already.
Thanks

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 pm

taj14 wrote:Hi alll

Thanks
£62,000 should be in the account for a minimum of 6 months untouched, it shouldn't even go under by 1p, u would also need to explain where this money came from
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

taj14

Post by taj14 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:05 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:

Thanks
£62,000 should be in the account for a minimum of 6 months untouched, it shouldn't even go under by 1p, u would also need to explain where this money came from
thanks for your response
Will my personal loan affect my application?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:08 pm

taj14 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:

Thanks
thanks for your response
Will my personal loan affect my application?
I can't advise u on that so I won't give u false info, but in my opinion if u explained what it was etc and how much was taken out it should be fine as long as the £62,000 isn't effected but plz get a 2nd opinion
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

patientlywaiting8890
Newly Registered

Post by patientlywaiting8890 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:32 am

As-salamu alaykum brother's and sister's. Can someone please tell me how many days/weeks you have to wait to pick up a passport once you receive this message.. "This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection."

Please keep me in your prayers. Jazaaqallah

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:51 am

patientlywaiting8890 wrote:As-salamu alaykum brother's and sister's. Can someone please tell me how many days/weeks you have to wait to pick up a passport once you receive this message.. "This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection."

Please keep me in your prayers. Jazaaqallah
Wa alaikum as salaam

Cloud you kindly write up your visa time line

Anyhow many mubaraks and hope all works out.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:04 am

salams

i want tb appointment but their lines are busy
for email, how soon they reply to emails and can i request of any date of my choice

what info should i give them to book my appointment except passport and nic number
pls guide
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

ZAHEER4952
Newly Registered

Post by ZAHEER4952 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:19 am

May 2015 application
Hi any one update about the may application I submitted at
21st may 2015 hade few updates last one was
"
Online verification conducted Under process "

Any one now how long it's I'll take More .?