ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

megoizzy
Newly Registered

Post by megoizzy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:45 pm

For those who have hit or almost hit the 6-month mark...

Have you called/emailed UKBA about your application? If so, how many times? Was it recent?

What is the nature of your application (spouse or unmarried partner)?

Although I know you can never know for sure what's going on over there, maybe if we pull together all the info we have, we can get a feel for what's causing the delays?

SRE

Post by SRE » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:34 pm

chokedup wrote:does any one know if after six months they actually tell you the reason why is it taking long or how far the application has been processed?
why don't you send them an email and ask about your residence card and passport. and tell them according to EU regulation the application only take within 6 months..

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:38 pm

megoizzy wrote:For those who have hit or almost hit the 6-month mark...

Have you called/emailed UKBA about your application? If so, how many times? Was it recent?

Although I know you can never know for sure what's going on over there, maybe if we pull together all the info we have, we can get a feel for what's causing the delays?
16 days more to go! applied as spouse! emailed numerous times! asked for early passport return! emailed today again asking if RC has been issued. they responded by saying application still not concluded! i think what delayed my app is that i did not provide more then 6 month old payslips, statements and other bills!

SRE

Post by SRE » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 pm

chokedup wrote:
megoizzy wrote:For those who have hit or almost hit the 6-month mark...

16 days more to go! applied as spouse! emailed numerous times! asked for early passport return! emailed today again asking if RC has been issued. they responded by saying application still not concluded! i think what delayed my app is that i did not provide more then 6 month old payslips, statements and other bills!
well if they said your application still not concluded i think its almost finish its just they haven't decide yet. if your application already hit the 6 months or more than six months, you have right to demand an answer from them cos the EU regulation is within 6 months.

megoizzy
Newly Registered

Post by megoizzy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Yikes, if 6-month-old payslips and bills are required for spouses, then we are truly screwed! I followed the application instructions to the letter, providing two of my husbands payslips, both of which were less than 6 weeks old (which is what is requested in the guidelines). We also provided our current lease and bills and bank statements from the past several months in both our names, but nothing from prior, aside from our marriage certificate. I hope this isn't the case for us!

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm

megoizzy wrote:Yikes, if 6-month-old payslips and bills are required for spouses, then we are truly screwed! I followed the application instructions to the letter, providing two of my husbands payslips, both of which were less than 6 weeks old (which is what is requested in the guidelines). We also provided our current lease and bills and bank statements from the past several months in both our names, but nothing from prior, aside from our marriage certificate. I hope this isn't the case for us!
did not mean to scare you! i assumed that more evidence you provide the better and quicker it processes!

abbeywill
Newly Registered

Post by abbeywill » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 am

Good news! Residence card received.

Here are the details:

EEA2 application received by UKBA 03/08/2011

COA received 11/08/2011 ( COA issued on the 08/08/2011)

Husband requested passport on the 19th January 2012 for travel purpose

31/01/2012 Residence card received (date of issue 18/01/2012).

It took about 5months 18 days in total.

my husband exercises treaty rights as self employed.

A big thank you for the advice received on here.
Goodluck to anyone waiting and be prayerful.

SRE

Post by SRE » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:06 pm

megoizzy wrote:Yikes, if 6-month-old payslips and bills are required for spouses, then we are truly screwed! I followed the application instructions to the letter, providing two of my husbands payslips, both of which were less than 6 weeks old (which is what is requested in the guidelines). We also provided our current lease and bills and bank statements from the past several months in both our names, but nothing from prior, aside from our marriage certificate. I hope this isn't the case for us!
Hi,

I only submit my husband 2 months latest payslip, the last month bank statement, two gas and electricity bills. i don't submit the bills or bank statement, or payslip for the latest 6 months cos its not mentioned in the form and also not mentioned in the docs checklist.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:10 pm

SRE wrote:
Hi,

I only submit my husband 2 months latest payslip, the last month bank statement, two gas and electricity bills. i don't submit the bills or bank statement, or payslip for the latest 6 months cos its not mentioned in the form and also not mentioned in the docs checklist.
hi SRC its good if someone send all documents together they confuse its good idea
Zkhan

Lasse
Newly Registered

Interview call

Post by Lasse » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi,the intelligence team came to my house on 23 Jan 2012 but unfortunately we were not at home because we both were in London when we came back to home today we found a letter for interview on 2nd feb ,so I also miss that appointment ,so plz give me suggestion what I have to do now ?

zahirsona

Re: Interview call

Post by zahirsona » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 pm

[quote="Lasse"]Hi,the intelligence team came to my house on 23 Jan 2012 but unfortunately we were not at home because we both were in London when we came back to home today we found a letter for interview on 2nd feb ,so I also miss that appointment ,so plz give me suggestion what I have to do now ?[/quot

they left the letter for interview and they write which place liverpool or another place they want both for interview or just one person
Zkhan

kool1983
Newly Registered

hi advice or share

Post by kool1983 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:26 am

hi every one

i want to share something here

one of my friend applied eea2 after 8 months he receive his rc on A4 paper but ukba retain his rest of his document mean his passport and his wife passport and they said u need to contact someone policeman he got ur documents...then my friend got worried he contact his lawyer and his lawyer confirm that ukba start doing this they issue visa on A4 and keep the passports and call them to c if they in real relation or not ...

is anything same like this happen with any1 here on this forum ? advice and help will be appreciated ...finally thanks for all members who give advice here its really help full ...thanks

Lasse
Newly Registered

Post by Lasse » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 am

zahirsona wrote:
Lasse wrote:Hi,the intelligence team came to my house on 23 Jan 2012 but unfortunately we were not at home because we both were in London when we came back to home today we found a letter for interview on 2nd feb ,so I also miss that appointment ,so plz give me suggestion what I have to do now ?[/quot

they left the letter for interview and they write which place liverpool or another place they want both for interview or just one person
both of us in Leeds

zahirsona

Re: hi advice or share

Post by zahirsona » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 pm

kool1983 wrote:hi every one

i want to share something here

one of my friend applied eea2 after 8 months he receive his rc on A4 paper but ukba retain his rest of his document mean his passport and his wife passport and they said u need to contact someone policeman he got ur documents...then my friend got worried he contact his lawyer and his lawyer confirm that ukba start doing this they issue visa on A4 and keep the passports and call them to c if they in real relation or not ...

is anything same like this happen with any1 here on this forum ? advice and help will be appreciated ...finally thanks for all members who give advice here its really help full ...thanks
better you speak with your solicitors if you living togeather you must go to police station and take your passport
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Lasse wrote:
zahirsona wrote:
Lasse wrote:Hi,the intelligence team came to my house on 23 Jan 2012 but unfortunately we were not at home because we both were in London when we came back to home today we found a letter for interview on 2nd feb ,so I also miss that appointment ,so plz give me suggestion what I have to do now ?[/quot

both of us in Leeds
you go there
Zkhan

kool1983
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by kool1983 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:57 pm

First read it they had them
Passports they retain it they jus send A4 Rc

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 pm

SIMSIMA wrote:finally
updates

applied >>>22nd sept 2011
did not receive any coa
posted my situation and OBIE SUGGESTED SOME ideas which i implemented

30/01/2012>>>>received my residence card .

alhamdulilah
you mean you apply 22nd sept 2011 and you not received any COA and then you got directly received RC on 30/01/2012 yes and what documents you send to HO send me complete information about your case please
Zkhan

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:57 pm

[quote="SIMSIMA"]finally
updates

did not receive any coa

alhamdulilah[/quote]

cogratulations my friend el hamdou llah, all the best :D as for me Im still waiting !!! in shaallah good news for me I hope !!!

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:30 pm

justice12 wrote:
SIMSIMA wrote:finally
updates

did not receive any coa

alhamdulilah

cogratulations my friend el hamdou llah, all the best :D as for me Im still waiting !!! in shaallah good news for me I hope !!!
thanks god your problem is solve i ask you before what documents you send with eea2 application
Zkhan

JennyA
Newly Registered

Post by JennyA » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:37 am

Hi I received lots of information on this forum and would like to contribute a little back:

Chinese wife(full-time work), Italian husband (full time students+slef-employed)

Finally receive my RC after exactly 3 month waiting:
Application: 7 Nov 2011
COA received: 10 Dec 2011
Received RC and both passports: 7 Feb 2012

There is definetely one tricky bit that I played right, put here to share:

On 1 Feb 2012, I send an email to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk asking the progress of the application. They replied extremely promptly within 12 hours and said that "According to our records, your documents are currently located within
our despatch department. You should therefore, receive your documents within a few weeks."

Once receiving this infor, I sent another email on 4 Feb asking my husband passport back. They replied by saying it has been depatched yesterday and I received it this morning.

I don't know whether this will work for everyone but it is better to check the status of application. They tend to be responsive.

Good luck everyone.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:32 pm

JennyA wrote:Hi I received lots of information on this forum and would like to contribute a little back:

Chinese wife(full-time work), Italian husband (full time students+slef-employed)

Finally receive my RC after exactly 3 month waiting:
Application: 7 Nov 2011
COA received: 10 Dec 2011
Received RC and both passports: 7 Feb 2012

There is definetely one tricky bit that I played right, put here to share:

On 1 Feb 2012, I send an email to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk asking the progress of the application. They replied extremely promptly within 12 hours and said that "According to our records, your documents are currently located within
our despatch department. You should therefore, receive your documents within a few weeks."

Once receiving this infor, I sent another email on 4 Feb asking my husband passport back. They replied by saying it has been depatched yesterday and I received it this morning.

I don't know whether this will work for everyone but it is better to check the status of application. They tend to be responsive.

Good luck everyone.
congratulation...... i send my application 23rd January 2012 when i send them email for COA
Zkhan

zahirsona

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by zahirsona » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 pm

stetois wrote:you are lucky guy, sent mine(eea2) they received it on the 31/10 /2011 since then no coa, the last time i call them(3 rd time) was monday pointing that it should be issue immediatly. finger crossed hope they will send it soon
hi evrybody any body know if EEA partner take benefits is there any effect my EEA2 application please if any body know give me advise thanks
Zkhan

cutesmile
Newly Registered

Post by cutesmile » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:52 pm

I have tried every thing,Called to Home office and sent a email asking about any progress on my application and asked my EU wife passport return,they just sent her passport back without my RC and i don't know how long im gona w8 more,Because now they don't have my EU wife passport with them and they can take as long as they can.Asking a passport back didn't work for me after 3moths application.

Here are the details:
EEA2 application sent 8th November 2011

Received 9th November 2011

Coa received 8th December 2011(permitted to accept offer of employment,or continue employment in the uk)

sent a email on 30th january2012 and asked about any updates on my application,i wanted to know any progress being made on my application because my wife have a plan to travel this month to visit her family.(Answer was,according to our records,your application is currently under consideration)

2nd of February2012 i asked my Eu wife passport to be return,sent a email.

9th of February 2012 HO sent my wife passport back with a letter dated:7th february 2012,saying your sponsor's passport is being returned to enable to travel.please don't sent passport to the HO untill it has been requested by a casework.

STILL WAITING RC?(':(')

My question is to all my friends on this forum,without my eu wife passport with Home office could it be effected on EEA2 application time process or still could i have a chance to get RC soon.

I would love to hear some answers.

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 pm

cutesmile wrote: STILL WAITING RC?(':(')

My question is to all my friends on this forum,without my eu wife passport with Home office could it be effected on EEA2 application time process or still could i have a chance to get RC soon.

I would love to hear some answers.
i have both mine and my wife's passport that i asked them to return me in december and i applied on 18 august , Also i got same response " you app has not been concluded yet" when i asked them about my RC, so you gotta hold on to it! just be patience... i have tried everything from going on holidays excuse to emergency excuse but they did not issue me RC yet. dont panic! i am sure you will get it with out her passport! they probably copied it!

cutesmile
Newly Registered

Post by cutesmile » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Thank you for your encouraging words mate,i pray to God he will do it soon for me and for you and everyone who are waiting for their Residence card.

Did you send your and your partner's passport back to home office again?