ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zoopla
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zoopla » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Can someone post any decisions from Lahore from the facebook group.

nazk123
Newly Registered

Post by nazk123 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:02 pm

i.need.help wrote:
nazk123 wrote:Hi,

I have been a silent reader on this forum for a while and am now starting to get paperwork together in order to submit my husbands application. I was under the impression he would be able to get his TB test done from any hospital/doctors but seems like it has to be from a uk approved centre.

Does anyone know of the telephone number/ email address to book the test? Also is there a centre in mirpur and what would my husband need to take with him on his appointment?

Thank you :)
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-pakistan

If you can't get through to someone on the number, (it's very busy) it'll be easier and quicker to email them. When you call the the voice message will give you the email address. E-mail requesting an appointment and they'll reply back with all the details.
Thank you for your help. I will send them an email.

Also as i will now have to send all my supporting evidence to Sheffield will i need my husband to send over his original Tb test certificate and english certificates to me or will photocopies be enough?

My husbands signature on his Pakistan ID Card is in urdu and different to his signature on his passport and nikah certificate which are in english. Do you think this will be a problem as i know they can pick up on the slightest of things.

Im only just starting to get everything together and im already feeling soo stressed out! :cry:

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:11 pm

IMO definitely wouldn't send photocopies
Try n stick to originals
Dont risk it.
Their very strict
Rest I'd say get others input.

All the best.

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:16 pm

zoopla wrote:Can someone post any decisions from Lahore from the facebook group.
Can you post the link of the facebook group here thanks

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Az7980 wrote:
zoopla wrote:Can someone post any decisions from Lahore from the facebook group.
Can you post the link of the facebook group here thanks
Plus :)

nervous1
Newly Registered

Post by nervous1 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:23 pm

shfh7815 wrote:
Mrs.Fakhar wrote:
shama1234 wrote:@Mrs.Fakhar and shfh7815

I got a reply from my status chaser email on the 30th, they said it has been processed. I've been waiting for Mirpur Gerry's sms/email/call ever since.

I applied in Mirpur on 8th May so we're in a similar situation. When do you guys think we'll get the sms from Gerry's?
as far as i think we should get it tomorrow or day after tomorrow...but some senior members would know better..my husband applied on 8th may aswell from mirpur
In sha Allah we will hear tomorrow
Salaam i hope your well i remember back in jan when i applied for my husband visa you also applied same date. alhamdulillah my husband got his visa i seen you applied again inshallah you get good news very soon my brother applied 11th may biometrics for his wife they got a email this morning that it has been processed their just waiting for phone call. dont worry in sha allah you should receive a email very soon.

pindbanda
Newly Registered

Post by pindbanda » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 pm

nazk123 wrote:

Also as i will now have to send all my supporting evidence to Sheffield will i need my husband to send over his original Tb test certificate and english certificates to me or will photocopies be enough?

My husbands signature on his Pakistan ID Card is in urdu and different to his signature on his passport and nikah certificate which are in english. Do you think this will be a problem as i know they can pick up on the slightest of things.

Im only just starting to get everything together and im already feeling soo stressed out! :cry:
Salam

Collating all the necessary documents is an intensive process without doubt.

If you are just starting then the first thing I suggest you do is establish what financial route you are applying through, i.e. employed, self-employment, savings, etc... Once you have done this identify what documentation you need to support your application and turn this into a list. As some documents need to be no older than 28 days at the time of submission, put a date against the items that fall into this category. This will help remind you to renew your documentation should anything date sensitive go over the 28 day limit.

Please send as much original documentation as possible. I can't stress this enough. If you must send a photocopy then get it attested by an accountant or a lawyer. Getting your bank to attest statements can be a bit tricky, so ask to speak to the manager and explain the reason why you need this.

Some documents must be original. Your marriage certificate for one. Get this attested by the Notary Public to verify its authenticity.

You will also have to prove that your relationship is valid. This can be done through photographs of your wedding and instances post the ceremony where you were together. If you send your partner money include evidence of this. Keep a log of phone calls and emails that span the period of your relationship.

Most people on this forum have gone through the stress and worry that you are experiencing, so don't panic. Be organised and methodical instead.

Speak to a lawyer and get some advice. Some might to this for free and some might charge a small amount for the consultation.

In my opinion, sending your documents to Sheffield is better than going through the hassle and worrying of posting them abroad.

If there is anything else you want to know then ask.

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 pm

In sha Allah we will hear tomorrow[/quote]

Salaam i hope your well i remember back in jan when i applied for my husband visa you also applied same date. alhamdulillah my husband got his visa i seen you applied again inshallah you get good news very soon my brother applied 11th may biometrics for his wife they got a email this morning that it has been processed their just waiting for phone call. dont worry in sha allah you should receive a email very soon.[/quote]

W/salaam yes I did and thanks.... In sha Allah hear something tomorrow
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

sheikh31040
Newly Registered

Post by sheikh31040 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:53 pm

hi guys

new to all this

applied for visa from lahore 27/5/15

in Islamabad on 28/5/15

anyone else applied similar time from lahore?

Can someone please advice me on how to escalate and whether that makes any difference on how quickly your applications will be processed?

Cheers

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:05 pm

nazk123 wrote:
i.need.help wrote:
nazk123 wrote:Hi,

I have been a silent reader on this forum for a while and am now starting to get paperwork together in order to submit my husbands application. I was under the impression he would be able to get his TB test done from any hospital/doctors but seems like it has to be from a uk approved centre.

Does anyone know of the telephone number/ email address to book the test? Also is there a centre in mirpur and what would my husband need to take with him on his appointment?

Thank you :)
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... n-pakistan

If you can't get through to someone on the number, (it's very busy) it'll be easier and quicker to email them. When you call the the voice message will give you the email address. E-mail requesting an appointment and they'll reply back with all the details.

They are two very important documents, sending copies will most certainly be asking for a refusal. I don't think the ID card will be an issue.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:12 pm

sheikh31040 wrote:hi guys

new to all this

in Islamabad on 28/5/15

Can someone please advice me on how to escalate and whether that makes any difference on how quickly your applications will be processed?

Cheers
I did apply from Lahore on 1st may,i have escalated on 1st july , now u can escalate but u need to call them.
Biometrics: 1-5-15
Recieved: 04-5-15
Escalated: 01-07-15
Response:Online Verification conducted:08-7-15
Ask for Update by email: 27/07/15 Referred to another Authority
Ask for Update by email: 03/08/15 Processed Application.
Visa Granted: 17/08/2015

sheikh31040
Newly Registered

Post by sheikh31040 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 pm

aadiuk02 wrote:

new to all this

in Islamabad on 28/5/15

Cheers
I did apply from Lahore on 1st may,i have escalated on 1st july , now u can escalate but u need to call them.
Hi,

thanks for the reply,

Can you please tell me the phone number i need to call? also can i not email them and they escalate? is their anyway to know " status of application " via emailing them?

Cheers

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:24 pm

sheikh31040 wrote:
aadiuk02 wrote:

new to all this

in Islamabad on 28/5/15

Cheers
Hi,

thanks for the reply,

Can you please tell me the phone number i need to call? also can i not email them and they escalate? is their anyway to know " status of application " via emailing them?

Cheers
yap u can email them but that for just status not for escalation.please use below link.

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

newbie227
Newly Registered

Post by newbie227 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Faith24 wrote:Alhamdullilah visa granted just under 10 weeks..i am currently at work so will reply later.
:)
Submitted 21may received at islamabad 25 may

Congratulations! Wonderful news. Hope you have a blessed married life together :)

Aleena97

Post by Aleena97 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Congrats to all those who have got the visas.

It look like me and sajjaduk are like the only ones who haven't heard. They really are taking their time with Applications from Lahore. It's been exactly 12 weeks since we applied on 11th May. I called them 28/07 n they said it was with the Eco manager. I emailed them yesterday and got this reply today

"With regards to your query, we can see that your enquiry has been escalated onto the relevant department who are investigating your case. As soon as there has been an update or any information in regards to your case you will immediately be notified, we appreciate your patience"

I really genuinely thought by week 12 they would have concluded the matter. Can anyone shed some light on the above. It's extremely depressing lol

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:41 pm

The way things are moving ,I think most of May applicant will get their decision during this week or early next week.
June applicant start appearing on forum and I think we may start getting June decisions from next week.
Student visa and family visa workload is decrease significantly hence things are moving fast.
Good luck everyone
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

sheikh31040
Newly Registered

Post by sheikh31040 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Hi tehmina,

How can you be soo sure that may applicants will have their applications processed withing next 10 days or so, or are you just guessing lol??

Having had a quick glance at the forum, seems like most people have their applications processed either dead on 3 months or 10 days before.

Going by that, may applicants may ( pardon the pun) have couple of weeks still to go never mind June ones

Faith24

Post by Faith24 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

Salaam all

I wanted to share my timeline with you properly as i couldn't do so earlier

Case submitted at Mirpur 21 May
Case received at Islamabad 25 May
Escalated 24 July
Text and call received 31 July (no email received)
28 day visa stamped from 28 July till 27 August

This was my second application and i was expecting a reply after 12 weeks as i have heard they take longer with enquiries and checking if you have been refused previously but i think i got the quickest reply from May applicants. 9 Weeks and 1 day exactly. Allah knows best. :)

We used a solicitor for our first app but for the second app i did it all myself and from the help of this and another forum, so thank you all very much. I pray all you get a reply soon and it be the news you are waiting for.

Alhamdullilah i am so happy and can not wait for husband to join me. Please keep me in your duas and i will do too.

Also i advise everyone to read durood tanjeena and aytal kursi as i feel these to have definitely helped me alot.
Allah Hafiz :) :D

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:16 pm

Faith24 wrote:Salaam all

I wanted to share my timeline with you properly as i couldn't do so earlier

Case submitted at Mirpur 21 May
Case received at Islamabad 25 May
Escalated 24 July
Text and call received 31 July (no email received)
28 day visa stamped from 28 July till 27 August

This was my second application and i was expecting a reply after 12 weeks as i have heard they take longer with enquiries and checking if you have been refused previously but i think i got the quickest reply from May applicants. 9 Weeks and 1 day exactly. Allah knows best. :)

We used a solicitor for our first app but for the second app i did it all myself and from the help of this and another forum, so thank you all very much. I pray all you get a reply soon and it be the news you are waiting for.

Alhamdullilah i am so happy and can not wait for husband to join me. Please keep me in your duas and i will do too.

Also i advise everyone to read durood tanjeena and aytal kursi as i feel these to have definitely helped me alot.
Allah Hafiz :) :D
Mashallah good to hear
May Allah swt bless you and your partner with a happy married life
Durood tunjina and ayat ul kursi are both really good
Recite them myself
Also tasbi yunus (ayat karima)

Plz pray for me also
Submitted well before you 6th may but case been delayed :(
1st application and hope it's the only one also
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:24 am

new to all this

in Islamabad on 28/5/15

Cheers
You and i are quite literally in the same boat my date of submission is 26th May @ Lahore.

I was told my matter has been escalated twice but I am still waiting. Going in to week 11 now. I really dont think it makes a difference. But i may be wrong as somebody lucky might say it does.

ZABZ9991987
Newly Registered

Post by ZABZ9991987 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:12 am

AOA everyone I've been a silent reader for some time I applied for my wife's spouse visa at Islamabad.
Online application: 10-04-2015
Submitted documents to islamabad: 20-04-2015
Documents received text: 21-04-2015
I made numerios email attempts to found out my status of my application and they kept sending me the same email application waiting to be Checked.
3 months 10 days have passed and I'm lost all hope so I just called them to see what was the big delay.
There adviser on the phone told me you just submitted the application in July you can't receive a response that quick at to the point I was in shock.
I told him my application was submitted on 20th April I have receipts to prove it.
How can they get something so wrong this is unbelievable and un Heard off.
So to which he replied I will contact Islamabad Decision making department find out what went wrong and here me sitting here pulling my hair out waiting for a decision. Absolutely gutted don't know what to think.
Please pray for me brothers and sisters I'm just losing all hope.

Aleena97

Post by Aleena97 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:32 am

Hey guys my fiance requested a status update yesterday. The Application has been processed. They took 12 weeks bang on as the decision must have been made yesterday.

Submitted online 7/05/2015
Biometrics at Lahore on 11/05/2015
Escalated via telephone on 28/05/2015

Aleena97

Post by Aleena97 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:45 am

This is the email he got from them, does any one know how long it usually takes after this email;

I have tracked the status and date of birth and found that the application has been processed it should be with you in the next few days. Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time to reach you whilst being sent from the decision making centre and whilst other administrative formalities are completed.

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:02 am

Aleena97 wrote:This is the email he got from them, does any one know how long it usually takes after this email;

I have tracked the status and date of birth and found that the application has been processed it should be with you in the next few days. Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time to reach you whilst being sent from the decision making centre and whilst other administrative formalities are completed.
The longest it has taken them when i applied for a visit visa a number of times is 3 days between this mail and getting the RFC mail.

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:14 am

Aleena97 wrote:This is the email he got from them, does any one know how long it usually takes after this email;

Salaam
Same email they sent to me yesterday, i was submitted on 1st may from Lahore,
when u get anything from ukvi plz let me know.