ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Mashallah Missy_J thats great news congratulations ! Hope you lead a good life with your husband when he comes over. All the best.

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:37 pm

its sound nice to me as well but i am still worry about it coz i dont know when they did't call me th will call me if they did't call me next day then i will visit over there for collection
pray for me
still confused about this ;;;;Processes application in transit 21 jan 2009::::::

any one received visa after that update of status check
reply me plzzzzzzzzzz

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:26 pm

can someone post a link from where one can track the application process. We sent our app from islamabad..

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:56 pm

petalro

Post by petalro » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:26 pm

hey missy j thats great news congrats wish u both a great life together.

imi

Post by imi » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:16 am

Missy_j: A very big congratz to you :D :D :!: , cuz u applied really close to the deadline like me. Though i applied a bit earlier than u. I know how immensely happy feelings u must have. Wish you have a happy life together with ur hubby.

I am still waiting, Almighty Allah knows wot is going on with my app. It is so frustrating to wait like this.

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:42 am

cpngrts buddy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :)

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Re: Application filed from KHI on 16 Dec 2008

Post by irfansaeed » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:45 am

aqilzeeshan wrote:Application filed from KHI on 16 Dec 2008 still waiting for response.

Husband having hsmp (before tier based system).

Anyone else having similar application and waiting for response ?
Yes I have applied for my wife too from karachi on 16thDec08.. But I am on HSMP Tier based system. Still waiting for response.

If you find any luck then you can drop me a line on irfan@irfansaeed.net

I called Abu Dhabi today and they said they can only give information to the applicant. So I will ask my wife to call them on Sunday.

Keep in touch...

ziggy317
Newly Registered

Post by ziggy317 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:53 am

any one has the phone number for Abu Dhabi and how can you tell if my file has been sent there i applied on nov 17th islamabad

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:21 pm

my status has been changed since yesterday but they did't call me i call today they said me that we don't know its meaning you have to wait unless we received
the sound of that gerry woman was so rude she suppose to be know that what is the meaning of ,,,,,processes application in transit 21 jan 2009'''' any way i will call them again on monday

is anyone received same message on status checking website and plz tell me what happen after that because my hubbi wana to come pakistan and the spouse visa allowed only 28 days for travel

regards

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:33 pm

ziggy317 wrote:any one has the phone number for Abu Dhabi and how can you tell if my file has been sent there i applied on nov 17th islamabad
Its (00) (971) (2) 6101100.. They will provide information to applicant only and just ask the operator to forward call to visa department. Please let us know if any luck of if someone successfully able to find his/her status.

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:38 pm

irumpk wrote:my status has been changed since yesterday but they did't call me i call today they said me that we don't know its meaning you have to wait unless we received
the sound of that gerry woman was so rude she suppose to be know that what is the meaning of ,,,,,processes application in transit 21 jan 2009'''' any way i will call them again on monday

is anyone received same message on status checking website and plz tell me what happen after that because my hubbi wana to come pakistan and the spouse visa allowed only 28 days for travel

regards
Hi,

As far as I know, you have to enter UK border in 28 days. My friends wife had similar problem but she decided to come for just 1 days and then go back.

Unfortunately for them it was before Rukhsati, but they had no other option. Please let us know if someone has different information.

I am new to this forum, so cant read 112 pages.

Thanks

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:22 pm

irfansaeed wrote:
irumpk wrote:my status has been changed since yesterday but they did't call me i call today they said me that we don't know its meaning you have to wait unless we received

regards
Hi,

As far as I know, you have to enter UK border in 28 days. My friends wife had similar problem but she decided to come for just 1 days and then go back.

Unfortunately for them it was before Rukhsati, but they had no other option. Please let us know if someone has different information.

I am new to this forum, so cant read 112 pages.

Thanks
thanx for this but my first questions is still unsorted
did any one received same status as mine (((( Processes Application in Transit 21 jan 2009))))))
and thanx irfan for this
if u know any info just post it here in all 112+ pages got million of info for new pplz so read daily 10 pages its good for ur reading and concertration

hehehehheheh :D

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:24 pm

can sum1 tel me wot d email address for d embassy in dubai is? d pakis aint getting bac 2 me or hubby. thanx.

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Just to inform you all that my wifes status chamged this morning to passport ready for collection.

I just told my wife to go down to the Gerry's Lahore and tell them that she has been called to collect her passport. She got in and asked for her file. The Gerry's officer said to her you can open the file and see for yourself whether you have it or not.

She opened her passport and there it was, the visa was issued ! She was so over the moon. She couldn't believe it. The Gerry's guy told her well done and that you had submitted a very good application. My wife said others were just handed there files back without any advice or comments.

Also the visa was issued from Islamabad on the 16th Jan and not Abu Dhabi as previously thought. Hope to get her booked on a flight in the next few days. I'm really shocked this day has come finally. Good luck to everyone and just pray and read dua everyday.

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi bazuk, Many congratulations!

It seems like not all apps after 27nov are being sent to abu dhabi after all.

Hope ur have a happy life together.

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:13 pm

grats buzuk :):):):):):):):):):):):)
pray for me as well

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Thanks guys, my wife was telling me there were 6 other females who had been refused. Only her and someone else got the visa.

Visa was stamped on 16th Jan and status changed this morning. Shortly after calling her, Gerry's rang to inform her also 5 minutes later ! :D

We never included wedding photographs so I don't think its a requirement. It just makes the case stronger. I'll pray for all u guys because I know what you all must be going through. For me it has been 2 months of hell not seeing my wife. Good luck to all.

petalro

Post by petalro » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:38 pm

hey baz thats great news congrats hope u have a great life together.

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm

thanks for that bazuk...

:D

imi

Post by imi » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:03 pm

hey bazuk, that is great news. A very big Congratz to you :D :D :!: You must be very relieved and immensely happy. Please remember to do lots of good duas for us.
When did u submit ur app though?

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:49 pm

bazuk
its mean your application status change from ''Fwd to OC '' to ''collection''
but why my status is different because mine application was same date as urs 27th nov and now my status is '' Processes applicaton in transit 21 jan 2009'''

if any one hvve idea about it
i am very glad that bazuk got visa and very hopeful for mine visa as well
give me any suggustions plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:24 am

Safina1 wrote:can sum1 tel me wot d email address for d embassy in dubai is? d pakis aint getting bac 2 me or hubby. thanx.
visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk... this is what I got from British Embassy Pakistan.

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:31 am

bazuk wrote:Thanks guys, my wife was telling me there were 6 other females who had been refused. Only her and someone else got the visa.

Visa was stamped on 16th Jan and status changed this morning. Shortly after calling her, Gerry's rang to inform her also 5 minutes later ! :D

We never included wedding photographs so I don't think its a requirement. It just makes the case stronger. I'll pray for all u guys because I know what you all must be going through. For me it has been 2 months of hell not seeing my wife. Good luck to all.
Many Congrats Bazuk.. man you are making me scared.. just wondering and if you don't mind can you put down list of documents you and your wife attached with the application.

I applied my wife's on 16th Dec 08 and still waiting.. More than a month and I believe I still have to wait for another month.. that really awful..

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:34 am

irumpk wrote:bazuk
its mean your application status change from ''Fwd to OC '' to ''collection''
but why my status is different because mine application was same date as urs 27th nov and now my status is '' Processes applicaton in transit 21 jan 2009'''

if any one hvve idea about it
i am very glad that bazuk got visa and very hopeful for mine visa as well
give me any suggustions plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Just a thought... give a call to gerry's and ask them about your status they might know something...