ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aleena97

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Aleena97 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:03 am

Az7980 wrote:This morning I received the following mail:

'Concluded. Application will be sent to VAC in due course. The applicant
will be contacted through VAC once the documents are ready for collection.'

Has anybody else received this sort of mail and what was the outcome.

Thanks
Iv received the same email this morning I think it was a reply to last weeks escalation.

Also to Aadi there is no number for gerrys lahore. My fiance went there today our application hasn't been recieved there as of yet.

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:10 am

Aleena97 wrote:
Az7980 wrote:This morning I received the following mail:

'Concluded. Application will be sent to VAC in due course. The applicant
will be contacted through VAC once the documents are ready for collection.'

Has anybody else received this sort of mail and what was the outcome.

Thanks
Iv received the same email this morning I think it was a reply to last weeks escalation.

@Aleena97
Sister still i didn't receive concluded processed email. on 3rd august i asked them for status.that time they told me about processed and descion has been made.
after that i didn't receive anything...
Biometrics: 1-5-15
Recieved: 04-5-15
Escalated: 01-07-15
Response:Online Verification conducted:08-7-15
Ask for Update by email: 27/07/15 Referred to another Authority
Ask for Update by email: 03/08/15 Processed Application.
Visa Granted: 17/08/2015

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:19 am

@aleena
I haven't got any concluded email...only processed email today from Islamvisainfo..what's the difference??
Biometrics: 8-5-15 (MIRPUR)
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Online Submission: 20th Aug 2015
Bio-26-08-15

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:27 am

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:@aleena
I haven't got any concluded email...only processed email today from Islamvisainfo..what's the difference??
An email from Islamvisainfo is always better than a reply from ukvi. Either you will get a txt or a call from Gerrys VAC to pick up your passport. You might also get another mail from Islamvisainfo saying your documents have been returned to the VAC. In either case wait and see. Good luck

Fairyuk
Newly Registered

Post by Fairyuk » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:05 am

Salam brothers and sisters plz shed some light as I need help. My Husband went to collect his passport and the visa was refused because 1 ) they couldn't verify the ielts centre he went to in Lahore - even though its an approved centre and 2) because we got married 4 years ago gave in nikkah nama etc also gave marriage registration but that was dated feb 2015 BUT the original marriage date is stated on the document apparently they have said if we got married 4 years ago why was it registered now? Really upset as I've just given birth to our 2nd child and I'm in a state we have 28 days to appeal but how long does an appeal process take and what can we do to prove these things?

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:26 am

Az7980 wrote:
An email from Islamvisainfo is always better than a reply from ukvi. Either you will get a txt or a call from Gerrys VAC to pick up your passport. You might also get another mail from Islamvisainfo saying your documents have been returned to the VAC. In either case wait and see. Good luck
Jazak Allah Sis, In shaa Allah..
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Bio-26-08-15

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:34 am

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:
Az7980 wrote:
you are more than welcome but wrong gender.

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:35 am

Mrs.Fakhar wrote:
Az7980 wrote:
Did u get the processed email today?
In sha Allah u should be hearing this week
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

Fairyuk
Newly Registered

Post by Fairyuk » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:39 am

Salam brothers and sisters plz shed some light as I need help. My Husband went to collect his passport and the visa was refused because 1 ) they couldn't verify the ielts centre he went to in Lahore - even though its an approved centre and 2) because we got married 4 years ago gave in nikkah nama etc also gave marriage registration but that was dated feb 2015 BUT the original marriage date is stated on the document apparently they have said if we got married 4 years ago why was it registered now? Really upset as I've just given birth to our 2nd child and I'm in a state we have 28 days to appeal but how long does an appeal process take and what can we do to prove these things?

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:55 am

Fairyuk wrote:Salam brothers and sisters plz shed some light as I need help. My Husband went to collect his passport and the visa was refused because 1 ) they couldn't verify the ielts centre he went to in Lahore - even though its an approved centre and 2) because we got married 4 years ago gave in nikkah nama etc also gave marriage registration but that was dated feb 2015 BUT the original marriage date is stated on the document apparently they have said if we got married 4 years ago why was it registered now? Really upset as I've just given birth to our 2nd child and I'm in a state we have 28 days to appeal but how long does an appeal process take and what can we do to prove these things?
Appeals usually take a long time, longer than applying again.

Did you submit the Ielts test report?

when you say Ielts centre, do you mean the tuition centre where he studied or the exam centre?

I got married in 2008 and we registered our marriage with nadra in 09 but we got the document last december so a good way out can be that you only needed it when you wanted to apply.

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:56 am

Fairyuk wrote:Salam brothers and sisters plz shed some light as I need help. My Husband went to collect his passport and the visa was refused because 1 ) they couldn't verify the ielts centre he went to in Lahore - even though its an approved centre and 2) because we got married 4 years ago gave in nikkah nama etc also gave marriage registration but that was dated feb 2015 BUT the original marriage date is stated on the document apparently they have said if we got married 4 years ago why was it registered now? Really upset as I've just given birth to our 2nd child and I'm in a state we have 28 days to appeal but how long does an appeal process take and what can we do to prove these things?
When did he collect his passport?

Was this your first visa refusal?

Which centre in Lahore did you use to sit the English test?

In some cases reapplying is the best option, but in your case, appealing is the only way forward because of the reasons for refusal.

You need to try to explain why you both chose not to register your marriage soon after getting married. As for the English test, you could go back to the centre and ask them to write an official letter or something.

Unfortunately, appeals are most often always a slow process.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Mrs.Fakhar

Post by Mrs.Fakhar » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:59 am

shfh7815 wrote:
Did u get the processed email today?
In sha Allah u should be hearing this week
Yup Alhamdulillah...Yeah they should call by friday if not tomorrow

@az oh I am so sorry bro
Visa Refused 07-08-15

RE-Applied
Bio-26-08-15

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:06 pm

this is really sad to read as i myself know how hard it is with children in the mix as well :(
as i.need.help said i think u should appeal sis

firstly your hubby needs to go the test center and get all the information from them e.g the places name etc and all his details registered there, u will need them to write u a letter and make sure u also print out the page where it says they are defo ukba approved, are you 100% sure yourself that they are ukba approved??? because if they aren't your hubby will have to re do a new test.

secondly u will need to write a letter your self stating why u took so long registering your marriage, and by the way why was this??

there is no point re applying as the issues are still there and it will only lead to another refusal, inshallah hope it all goes for u! also please get some professional advice to on what to do. all the best sis and please do not worry it will get sorted.
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

A2015
Newly Registered

Post by A2015 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi Everyone
I just seen this forum and it looks quite interesting so I thought I will share my experience with all you people. I got married in April 2014 last year

From July 2014 I started to gather all the documents for the VISA of my wife.
All the paper got ready by December but my wife’s English test certificate got lost so she had to redo the test which was frustrating anyway.

She filled in online form on 1st May 2015

5th May she submitted the entire document’s at Mirpur Visa Centre
Few hours later she received a text confirming

The Visa application was forwarded to UK visa immigration 5th May 2015

On 23rd June email for Status – and found that there are no current updates on the application.
On 4th July email for status – and found that application is under further enquires
On 16th July email for status – and found application has not yet been assessed by an EOC
On 29th July email for status –and found application has been referred to another authority for enquires or final decision.

4th August she received text confirming application has been processed and ready for collection
She picked it up today and Mashallah VISA Granted

Please note if you get email confirming “application has been referred to another authority for enquires or final decision.”
Means the application has been processed and sent back to your local centre where you submitted the application.
Some Information for new people who will be applying soon.
Document’s which I attached with my application
• Sponsorship form/letter stamped by local lawyer
• Communication History
• Details of people living in the house
• House Register Report
• Bank Statements from July 2014
• West and union statements
• Passport copies - stamped by local lawyer
• National Insurance copy - stamped by local lawyer
• Phone Bill
• Employment contract agreement

Inshallah All you people who haven't received any confirmation will receive Good News soon and will be with there partners

bg1971

Post by bg1971 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Assalamu Alikum Everyone,
I just want to share NHS refund email which i have received this morning. Although, i didnt get any processed email yet. Just waiting to get passport back to know exact reason for refusal. Feeling very upset. Please make dua for me & family. Thanks everyone in this forum for advise and support.

Here is the exact wording of the email:
GWF number: xxxxx
Dear Customer,
I note that you have made a cash payment for your Health Surcharge of £600 (75000BDT).
To get the above mentioned amount refund kindly fill on to the attached Bank Details form and send back to us.
Thank you.
Regional Director
UKVI International

nazimshah15

Post by nazimshah15 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:23 pm

Salam to all!!!
Have anyone else got deayed email?

Got email of delay that make me worry and stress......
Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission in Islamabad.
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further checks
any comments plz
Thanks
Biometric at Islamabad on 29/05/2015

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:54 pm

nazimshah15 wrote:Salam to all!!!

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission in Islamabad.
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further checks
any comments plz
Thanks
This means, the application has been delayed for further checks. None of us work for UKVI so no one can tell you what those checks are, other than give you wild guesses.
TIMELINE

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

nazimshah15

Post by nazimshah15 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:36 pm

i.need.help wrote:
nazimshah15 wrote:Salam to all!!!

any comments plz
Thanks
This means, the application has been delayed for further checks. None of us work for UKVI so no one can tell you what those checks are, other than give you wild guesses.
yes but just wonder anyone els got same email from Islamvisainfo email???[/b]

Chinky131
Newly Registered

Post by Chinky131 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Alhumdullilah by the grace of Allah (Swt) , we got the visa :D

Thank you so much everyone for your help on here!

We submitted documents on 20th of May in Lahore, received processed email yesterday and collection text today.

To all those waiting, i will advise to make as much Dua as possible because my case was a difficult one, but by the grace of Allah (Swt) it was accepted first time.

sheedatali

Post by sheedatali » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:55 pm

A2015 wrote: Document’s which I attached with my application
• Communication History
• House Register Report
• Phone Bill
Congrats on the visa, question about your documents. Is this a requirement to get passport copies/sponsorship form stamp by lawyer by UKBA?

Chinky131
Newly Registered

Post by Chinky131 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:00 pm

sheedatali wrote:
• Communication History
• House Register Report
• Phone Bill
Congrats on the visa, question about your documents. Is this a requirement to get passport copies/sponsorship form stamp by lawyer by UKBA?

Worried about review

Post by Worried about review » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Chinky131 wrote:Alhumdullilah by the grace of Allah (Swt) , we got the visa :D

We submitted documents on 20th of May in Lahore, received processed email yesterday and collection text today.

To all those waiting, i will advise to make as much Dua as possible because my case was a difficult one, but by the grace of Allah (Swt) it was accepted first time.
Y ur case was difficult if u don't mind me asking
3rd application
Online application :09 September 2016
Biomatric :12September
documents sent :14 September
Recieved online application confirmation email:16 September
Waiting patiently ,may Allah give me visa this time

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Chinky131 wrote:
sheedatali wrote:
• Communication History
• House Register Report
• Phone Bill
I didn't.
TIMELINE

lishah121

Post by lishah121 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Chinky131 wrote:Alhumdullilah by the grace of Allah (Swt) , we got the visa :D

Congratulations to you..

Do u mind explaining why ur case was a difficult one?

rizwan2015

Post by rizwan2015 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Thanks stillwaiting123

nice just learnt something new from u the signiture in profiles.

Do u no if june apps have started or being looked at ?

And anyone eles no about June apps ?

also anyone make a rough guess when i'm likely to hear
mine recived islamabad 25/06/15 , when would u say ?