ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL December applicants POST here(Received on/after 5th Dec)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:13 am

hi umesh,
sorry still i havent recieved the letter from them, as soon as i recieve it,ill update the info to uall .If u have filed ur IT through some employees in IT dept,then u can approach them regarding this issue or one thg u can do is get a letter from the IT dept head stating "that the advance tax is been paid by the applicant (fill applicant details) till nov or dec,but at this point of time we cant show the evidence for IT as per our rules act it can be given on april 2007 ,so requesting u to accept this letter",get it signed from the higher professional(top grade) body in IT dept or from the employer hom u kno.I wont suggest u to go with this :( To be on the safer side u can go for the exceptional evidence of attaching the bankstatement as u all kno,the letter from the IT would be ur supportive document but not the actual document ,depends on the caseworker better try ur luck .
if im wrong plzzz correct me.

thanx

regards
praveen

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:22 am

[quote="pravtech"]hi nnj10,
yes.other account holders salary is also crediting in the bank statement..itz like every 10th of a month my salary is crediting ,and the other acc holder salary on every 31st of a month.so both the a/c holders salarys r reflecting in the statement, will that be a problem ?? kindly gimme a suggestion.
m confused.

thanx

regards
praveen[/quote]

Does your payslip show the date of payment, and does this not coincide with the date of credit into your Bank account? (If the salary is credited 2/3 days later after the payslip is issued, then there is no problem.) In any case, I feel it is better to highlight your salary credits in the bank statements.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:27 am

Hi JK,

I also got confused.
The way out is that you explain this in cover letter the salary credit pattern
(like every 10th of a month my salary is crediting ,and the other acc holder salary on every 31st of a month), that would probably help.

Does your payslip show the date of payment, and does this not coincide with the date of credit into your Bank account? (If the salary is credited 2/3 days later after the payslip is issued, then there is no problem.)

Yes, I explained in the cover letter that the date on the pay slip and the actual date of salary credit might differ on the bank statement due to various reasons like late credit, salart deposit delay by the employer etc.

In any case, I feel it is better to highlight your salary credits in the bank statements

I have not highlighted anything on the bank statement.
I have already sent my application.

NNJ10

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:41 am

yes the payslip shows the date of payment, it wont coincide with the date of credit into your Bank account bz the day i deposit my cheque it takes 2-3 days to credit to my account as bank ppls r lazy :lol: ,my payslip is given on 10th of every month the salary is credited after the date of payslip issue.is that ok..

thanks for the reply guys..

regards
praveen

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:48 am

I m sending the passbook not the statement as the earning evidence aswell IT ,wage slips signed and stamped so, is ther that we need to attest the same on the passbook :?:

thanx

regards
parveen
Praveen

crazyjack
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by crazyjack » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:50 am

Hi Pam Aujla,

Thanks for your information.

I am getting restless because I haven't received reference number yet. As I expect the reference number should be sent immediately after they receive the payment.

How about you ? I am thinking of calling then on their help line phone number. I have already sent 2 mails but no response till now.

- Jack

spbas06
Newly Registered

required documents

Post by spbas06 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:34 pm

Will a detailed explanation on job opportunities for my field in UK be helpful?
Should I also attach explanations on the way the tax system works in India?

Please explain

paramjit2k

Re: thanks

Post by paramjit2k » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:11 pm

Hi Crazyjack..

Mine is also same like u...

App Sent 14 Dec thru TNT express
Reached HO: 18 Dec
CC payment: 19 Dec
Refrence no: not yet
Decision: Not yet

I do sent 3 mails, but got no response, tried there no on 22nd, but to no avail. They didnt picked...

I guess the decision cud had been made...as seen in other process...

I will again try on the 28th Dec, 29th dec...It will be open that day.

Regards,

Paramjit
crazyjack wrote:Hi Pam Aujla,

Thanks for your information.

I am getting restless because I haven't received reference number yet. As I expect the reference number should be sent immediately after they receive the payment.

How about you ? I am thinking of calling then on their help line phone number. I have already sent 2 mails but no response till now.

- Jack
Regards,

Pam Aujla

aby
Newly Registered

Post by aby » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:12 pm

Hi guys,

If you havent got the reference number then you can call HSMP customer care at 0114 207 4074.

They will let you know the 6 digit refernce number(eg. 200123). You can also request them to send an email to you with the reference number.

Rgds,
aby

champ
Newly Registered

Post by champ » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:16 pm

Hi,

I tried their number. But as one of the forum member informed.. They are closed till 28th Dec.

Regards,
Champ

crazyjack
Newly Registered

reference number received

Post by crazyjack » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:59 am

Hi Paramjit ,

Finally I have received my reference number today (27th Dec). I have received a post by Royal mail where they have sent the 2nd page of the application form with the reference number written on it.

I had written both my postal address as well as the email id in the BOX-A of application form. I think the they understood that I want the reference number by post.

Now waiting for application status updates.

I wish you will also get your reference number soon.

Regards
Jack

paramjit2k

Hi

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:02 am

Hi,

They are not telling anything...

Only forwarded my request to inside people...:shock:

It is 6th working day, i dont have reference no. :roll:

Regards,

Paramjit
aby wrote:Hi guys,

If you havent got the reference number then you can call HSMP customer care at 0114 207 4074.

They will let you know the 6 digit refernce number(eg. 200123). You can also request them to send an email to you with the reference number.

Rgds,
aby
Regards,

Pam Aujla

paramjit2k

Re: reference number received

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:03 am

crazyjack wrote:Hi Paramjit ,

Finally I have received my reference number today (27th Dec). I have received a post by Royal mail where they have sent the 2nd page of the application form with the reference number written on it.
Did u called them? Where r u located...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

crazyjack
Newly Registered

from india

Post by crazyjack » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:37 am

Hi Paramjit,

I didn't call them, rather I had written few mails but without any response.

I am applying from India.

I guess if you also have filled up postal address in Box A of application form, you will also receive your reference number by Royal Mail

- Jack

aby
Newly Registered

Post by aby » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:30 am

Hi Paramjit,

Probably you can call them again today or tomorrow. They will let you know the reference number.

In my case i have called them up after my credit card payment took place. And they told the reference number through phone. Also you can request him in the call, to send an email with reference number.

Regards,
aby

DJSA
Newly Registered

from South Africa

Post by DJSA » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:34 am

App Sent 19 Dec by DHL express
Reached HO: 21 Dec
CC payment: 22 Dec
Refrence no: 28 Dec
Decision: Not yet

I've just got my reference number by calling the customer contact number. Apparently my application is lodged on the computer only today.

paramjit2k

Re: from india

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:41 am

I am from IND too...
crazyjack wrote:Hi Paramjit,

I didn't call them, rather I had written few mails but without any response.

I am applying from India.

I guess if you also have filled up postal address in Box A of application form, you will also receive your reference number by Royal Mail

- Jack
Regards,

Pam Aujla

DJSA
Newly Registered

Caseworker

Post by DJSA » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:38 pm

Hi paramjit2k, and crazyjack:

Have you received anything more than the reference number? e.g. name of the caseworker...etc?

Thanks,

deep_rp

Post by deep_rp » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:41 pm

I called them(011 4207404) today and got reference number. The person on the call said they had dispatched it on December 22. I am yet to recieve it. My application reached on Dec 14. As mine was a Check(Demand Draft), it took so long to get the Reference number.

No case worker has been attached yet to my case. He told me to call again during the second week of January.
Can anybody please tell me the website where I can track the status of my application

Thanks
Deepak

paramjit2k

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:38 pm

Hi,

I did got my reference number by calling the customer contact number 00 44 114 207 4074.

App Sent 14 Dec by TNT express
Reached HO: 18 Dec
CC payment: 19 Dec
Refrence no: 28 Dec
Decision: Awaited

FINGERS CROSSED :P
Regards,

Pam Aujla

pravtech

result

Post by pravtech » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:44 pm

can anyone tell me for out of country(INDIA)applicants, how long will the process take to get approval????

champ
Newly Registered

Post by champ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:17 pm

Application posted thru DHL on 5th Dec
Delivered on 7th Dec
Accepted date 15th Dec
Reference recieved 19th Dec
Decision made 22nd Dec
Waiting for Airmail :)

You can say total time taken approx 1 month

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:27 pm

champ

Congratulations!!!

crazyjack
Newly Registered

mail from HO

Post by crazyjack » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:02 am

Hi DJSA, Paramjit,

I have received the response of my mail from WP workers. here is exact copy of the mail

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that the HSMP team have received your application, and it is currently under consideration.

Your reference number is 201XXX.

Kind regards,

Matt Jones

Work Permits (UK)
Customer Contact Centre
Home Office
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Paramjit,

Hope you would also have received your reference number.

By seeing the mail from HO, I assume that my decision has not been made and they are still processing my application.

Wish me all the best !!

Regards
-Jack

0114 2074074

crazyjack
Newly Registered

how do you know that decision has been made

Post by crazyjack » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:04 am

Hi Champ,

How did you come to know that decision for your case has been made ? Did you call them or you received mail ?

I will start tracing my application from next week onwards. Now all I can do is just pray and hope for the best

- Jack