ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March EC applicants here!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aarti1280
Newly Registered

Post by aarti1280 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:55 am

hi,

hsmp approval date:5th Oct
EC applied: 31.03.08 at VFS Delhi
latest update: hv been called for a personal interview by the high commission on 22nd April, can somebody help me with what basic homework do i need to be prepared with in addition to my documentation already submitted.

Rgds,
Aarti

ships
Newly Registered

Post by ships » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:32 pm

You can check out this post on EC interview questions.. Hope that helps!!!

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... +interview

Cheers,
Ships

friefox

Post by friefox » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:12 pm

@satheeshkumar

1. generally its not an issue. Submit what you have

2. I just checked the email that was sent to my HR for Integra: They sent one form stating that it is regarding verification for preimmigration process of their client. They verify the following:

- Designation

- Working since

- current designation

- last drawn salary

The email already has the values which you provided in your app. The HR jsut responds with a yes or no against the above 4 mentioned.

Inform your HR to respond to verification email. Be open. It is HR's job to provide correct information. Just go for it. One day your manager has to know that you are leaving !

3. Yes you have to provide all that you mentioned. This is to support your application

4. I gave my original driving license

5. I applied for a post dated EC. I put the application on March25 and requested for Jun20th(which is within 3 months). I havent got my EC stamped yet.

6. I had no job offer. I did't have any communcation with the consultants as well

7. I did not provide EPF statement. HR is not supposed to ask you the reason. If he asks in any case, tell him the reason

8. You have to give last 6 months salary slips and last 6 months bank statement. HR is not supposed to ask you the reason. If he asks in any case, tell him the reason

~~~

Friefox - VFS hyd - 25 march - waiting

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:24 am

congr8s sree n dhiraj for stamping.

stay us posted abt your further plans..
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

satheeshkumar

EC queries...

Post by satheeshkumar » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:29 am

Hi firefox
many thanks for your replies!

I got my hsmp approval on march 28th and got the docs back by april 7th.

do we need to use the forms VAF2, VAF9A only(along with integra etc)wherefrom they can be downloaded?

Is it like we fill in these forms and then submit it along with copies of the same?

i was told that if we have 2800 GBP at the time of application and 800 GBP for the past 3 months its enough? Is that correct?

Best Regards.

friefox wrote:@satheeshkumar

1. generally its not an issue. Submit what you have

2. I just checked the email that was sent to my HR for Integra: They sent one form stating that it is regarding verification for preimmigration process of their client. They verify the following:

- Designation

- Working since

- current designation

- last drawn salary

The email already has the values which you provided in your app. The HR jsut responds with a yes or no against the above 4 mentioned.

Inform your HR to respond to verification email. Be open. It is HR's job to provide correct information. Just go for it. One day your manager has to know that you are leaving !

3. Yes you have to provide all that you mentioned. This is to support your application

4. I gave my original driving license

5. I applied for a post dated EC. I put the application on March25 and requested for Jun20th(which is within 3 months). I havent got my EC stamped yet.

6. I had no job offer. I did't have any communcation with the consultants as well

7. I did not provide EPF statement. HR is not supposed to ask you the reason. If he asks in any case, tell him the reason

8. You have to give last 6 months salary slips and last 6 months bank statement. HR is not supposed to ask you the reason. If he asks in any case, tell him the reason

~~~

friefox

Post by friefox » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:56 pm

any more updates?

~~~

chandra28
Newly Registered

updates

Post by chandra28 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:34 am

hi frie.. everybody seems to be rather quiet.. hvnt hrd anything from the bhc at all.. dunno how long they will take..

hsmp_guy
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_guy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:01 am

hi,

same here.....

itsmesuraj
Newly Registered

The Waiting game !!

Post by itsmesuraj » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:05 am

Hey people !!!

looks like the BHC is takin time with all our appln....I filed my EC on 28th March 2008 at Blore VFS ....I got my Integra letter to my company HR on 3rd April....the verified copy was faxed back to them on 9th......Haven''t heard anything since then....just waiting with fingers crossed..... :?

sanblazer
Newly Registered

Re: The Waiting game !!

Post by sanblazer » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:24 pm

itsmesuraj wrote:Hey people !!!

looks like the BHC is takin time with all our appln....I filed my EC on 28th March 2008 at Blore VFS ....I got my Integra letter to my company HR on 3rd April....the verified copy was faxed back to them on 9th......Haven''t heard anything since then....just waiting with fingers crossed..... :?

Have patience dude ..it takes EXACT ONE MONTH ..maybe 1 or 2 days more ...thats the pattern i have observed.

I know its not easy..but try and relax :)

Madhumita
Newly Registered

Re: The Waiting game !!

Post by Madhumita » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:06 pm

I applied on 26th March at Pune and my Integra letter came on 1st April. HR replied on 2nd April. Thought the process was done, but I received a call again on office landline around 15th April asking for number of employees in the company and my reporting manager details. The call was on behalf of BHC. It might mean that integra has not sent the form across until that date!

Also, I noticed that results are being announced between tuesday to thursday. Hope our lot gets through this week!

Cheers

------------------
HSMP: Jan 2nd 2008
EC Applied on March 26
Integra 1: April 2nd
Integra 2: April 15th

itsmesuraj wrote:Hey people !!!

[/u]

ships
Newly Registered

Post by ships » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi All,
I called up BDHC yesterday and was informed that my visa was approved and that it had gone for printing. Today, the status has changed on VFS site.

It says "Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 23 Apr 2008"

Cheers,
Ships
(Applied on 28th March, 2008)

Madhumita
Newly Registered

Post by Madhumita » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:24 pm

Congrats Ships. Where did you apply from?

Did the status change for anyone else? Mine is still showing as application forwarded... :(
ships wrote:Hi All,
I called up BDHC yesterday and was informed that my visa was approved and that it had gone for printing. Today, the status has changed on VFS site.

It says "Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 23 Apr 2008"

Cheers,
Ships
(Applied on 28th March, 2008)

ships
Newly Registered

Post by ships » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi Madhumita,
I applied from VFS Bangalore. I am not aware when the Integra verification was done (not sure if it was done in the first place :D)

Cheers,
Ships

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:47 pm

Hi... DOes anyone have a contact for a CA in Mumbai who I can approach to get a letter of the net worth of my assets for applying for EC?

chandra28
Newly Registered

congrats

Post by chandra28 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:15 am

hey ships congrats!

pattar
Newly Registered

thank you

Post by pattar » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:21 pm

applied-31st march, Hyderabad. Visa stamped-21st Apri, Received-23rd April.

Thanks
T.

kaushal316

Post by kaushal316 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:44 pm

Congratulations Ships,

Would you be kind enough to share details of your application.

Cheers,
Kaushal

chandra28
Newly Registered

congrats

Post by chandra28 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:51 pm

congrats pattar, that was indeed quick..

itsmesuraj
Newly Registered

hey all

Post by itsmesuraj » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:51 pm

My friend who applied at VFS Bangalore on 28th 2008, got his passport stamped for 2 yrs today evening... :D

I applied on the same day....but haven't got it yet....my application number is a few counts before my friend's ...any specific order in which they process the applications?

Could it be alphabetical by any chance?.....His name begins with "P" and mine with "S"..... :shock:

ships
Newly Registered

Post by ships » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi Chandra/Suraj/Kaushal,
Thanks a lot for your wishes. I am sure even you will be receiving your EC in a day or two. Stay positive!

There was a small correction required in my VISA stamping and had to resubmit for getting it rectified. I didnt want to take any chances.

I had applied along with my spouse as dependant. But the number of dependants is shown as 0 and there are no entries in Dependant section. When I checked at the VFS Enquiry centre immediately after collecting it, they asked me to write a letter and submit the passports along with it (both mine as well as my wife's).

I was told that it will take 2-3 days for this to be done.

chandra28
Newly Registered

Post by chandra28 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:43 pm

suraj if thats the case my name starts with C and i still hvnt got! i applied on 28th too at madras!

Madhumita
Newly Registered

Post by Madhumita » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:51 pm

I am asked to attend for a personal interview :(

----------------
EC Applied: 26 March

friefox

Post by friefox » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:56 pm

good news ... got post dated EC for 2 years starting 20th June(as requested)

~~~
Friefox - VFS hyd - 25 march - EC 23 april

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:48 am

Hi Madhumitha ..

How was your visa interview? Hope soon we hear a good news from U.

Plz share your interview questions.

GOODLUCK

GM