ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sami_1984
Newly Registered

Post by sami_1984 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 am

@irfansaeed my wife submitted hers on 30/12 am still waiting. if u her anyfin let me know.

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:41 am

sami_1984 wrote:@irfansaeed my wife submitted hers on 30/12 am still waiting. if u her anyfin let me know.
I will but I think applicants who applied in last week of Nov and first week on Dec are getting their passport back..

So I am hoping I will hear something around mid Feb..

I know its a pain and long wait..

They should atleast justify why they are taking so much time.. and keep their applicant informed at every stage.

naznin

Post by naznin » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

Alhamdulillah Ahamdulillah Alahamdulillah,i got my visa on 19th o november.i went to karachi to get my passport thats y i cudnt write.
i came bk abt 2 hrs agao so i think i should tell it 2 all of u.my visa had been stamped on 13 jan n status had 2 b changed on 16th jan n i got my passport on 19.

Missy-J;many congratulationss 2 u.may Allah give all d happiness 2 both of u.

IMI;y dont u hear sumthing abt u?ur spouse should go to gerrysssss.n keep me update.

petalro;i m very happy 4 u.wen ur hubbi got hiss passport?once again cpngratulations.

petalro

Post by petalro » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:14 pm

hi naznin mashallah that is such gud news congratulations iv kept cuming on this forum just to see what your outcome was my hubi had his visa stampd 12th jan and received his passport following a call on 19th jan he has gone back to his home today 2 and he will be fliying out next week but im really happy for you once again congrats may u both have a great life together.

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:15 pm

i got my visa hehehehehehehhehehehehheehhehehehe
Allha bless me and now i am going to fly next month first week

they issue me visa for 27th month srarting 21st jan 2009

thanx for all to give me passion and support on this

i am jumping now
but one thing relly surprise me that my hubby alway tell me dont be panic and u will get visa but i was naver sure b

might be he knows that system very well because he is working in immigration department in croydon

thanx for all

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Alhamdullia every one is getting visa that good news
i collect my passport from VAC islamabad between 2 clock is any one was there at that time in islamabad for collection
but i spoke lot of pplz over there and mostly said they refused there application on various ground like divorce not completed
home document not compleated
monhlty budget and income source not matching
fake mariage
not available of job latter like that type of stuff

any way congrats to all for getting visa i will also update u pplz about future
regards

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:22 pm

my new status is that ::: Application collected 23 jan 2009:::::

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:30 pm

naznin wrote:Asalam-o-Alaikum,

Alhamdulillah Ahamdulillah Alahamdulillah,i got my visa on 19th o november.i went to karachi to get my passport thats y i cudnt write.
i came bk abt 2 hrs agao so i think i should tell it 2 all of u.my visa had been stamped on 13 jan n status had 2 b changed on 16th jan n i got my passport on 19.

Missy-J;many congratulationss 2 u.may Allah give all d happiness 2 both of u.

IMI;y dont u hear sumthing abt u?ur spouse should go to gerrysssss.n keep me update.

petalro;i m very happy 4 u.wen ur hubbi got hiss passport?once again cpngratulations.
Congrats Naznin... Just to confirm you applied you visa on 19th Nov 08 and your visa stamped on 13 Jan.. What was your visa category?

That mean most of the people getting their visa's in around 2 months time.. :(

Cheers

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:36 pm

irumpk wrote:Alhamdullia every one is getting visa that good news
i collect my passport from VAC islamabad between 2 clock is any one was there at that time in islamabad for collection
but i spoke lot of pplz over there and mostly said they refused there application on various ground like divorce not completed
home document not compleated
monhlty budget and income source not matching
fake mariage
not available of job latter like that type of stuff

any way congrats to all for getting visa i will also update u pplz about future
regards
Congrats Irum.. mashAllah everyone start getting visa's now.. and messages like this start making me scared.. :(.. Though we have nothing like that, but still I wish everyone who is genuine should get his/her visa.

naznin

Post by naznin » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

irfansaeed:i submited my application on 25th november.i got my status changed on 16th of january n i got my passport on 19th january.
did u apply in nov?

petalro:thanku v much.just pray 4 me.i dont know wen i m cuming to uk?but till 11 of next month i will b there inshAllah.i have so much prepration o my cloths lolllllllllllll.
'
irumpk;congratulationssssssssssss.........wat a gud reliefe u have.may Allah wash all ur troubles o ur life.wishing u a very happy life wid ur partner.Ameen.

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:53 pm

irfansaeed:i submited my application on 25th november.i got my status changed on 16th of january n i got my passport on 19th january.
did u apply in nov?

petalro:thanku v much.just pray 4 me.i dont know wen i m cuming to uk?but till 11 of next month i will b there inshAllah.i have so much prepration o my cloths lolllllllllllll.
'
irumpk;congratulationssssssssssss.........wat a gud reliefe u have.may Allah wash all ur troubles o ur life.wishing u a very happy life wid ur partner.Ameen.
Applied on 16thDec08 from Karachi.. But my wife's case is not for settlement, she is under HSMP Tier 1 Dependent... fingers crossed..

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:05 pm

thank you very much to all
i ask gerry all questions which came in this forums and he reply me this
all applications are process in Abu Dhabi since 20th september 2008 except student and visit visa
tier* are also dealing in Abu dhababi and its take 60 days (not 60 working days)
some application need to do secandary check so they fwd to immigration office in same country but different building and if they need more qurrey then fwd to liverpool immigration office in uk
so normal time is 60 days and its will be 10 to 15 days up and down
irfan your 60 days is not yet complated wait then might be they issue u visa before that if some one status change in any sentence its mean its visa is issue but if status is not change then wait till 60 days

regards

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:47 pm

irumpk wrote:thank you very much to all
i ask gerry all questions which came in this forums and he reply me this
all applications are process in Abu Dhabi since 20th september 2008 except student and visit visa
tier* are also dealing in Abu dhababi and its take 60 days (not 60 working days)
some application need to do secandary check so they fwd to immigration office in same country but different building and if they need more qurrey then fwd to liverpool immigration office in uk
so normal time is 60 days and its will be 10 to 15 days up and down
irfan your 60 days is not yet complated wait then might be they issue u visa before that if some one status change in any sentence its mean its visa is issue but if status is not change then wait till 60 days

regards
Thanks very much for such a detailed answer.. much appreciated..
It means I have to keep my eyes open from around 5th Feb...

Cheers

imi

Post by imi » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:43 pm

A very big Congratz to you Naznin and irumpk :D :D :!:

naznin: i am still waiting. I have emailed BHC, let's see what they say. Please remember me in ur good duas.

naznin

Post by naznin » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

IMI:thaku,dont worry.....i m sure ur application has been processed but lazy Gerrysssssssssss.Allah Almighty will do best 4 u n 4 ur spouse.inshAllah.n kip me update.

with best wishes.

Allah hafiz.

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:53 pm

hey hav any of u guys gt any experience of appealing in the uk? hw long duz it take to gt a hearing? my hubs case has reached AIT n deyv sed dey wil tel us of a hearing date soon after 23rd feb.

i'm thinking of applying fresh n letting d appeal run 2. i'v read u can do dat.

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:06 am

irfansaeed wrote:

did u apply in nov?

'
Applied on 16thDec08 from Karachi.. But my wife's case is not for settlement, she is under HSMP Tier 1 Dependent... fingers crossed..
how long did your application take to get on the online tracking system, my wife submitted forms on tuesday, its still not registering with online tracking system.

215HAN

Post by 215HAN » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:05 pm

If someone's account is always in overdraft but money is still coming in eg. wages and rent etc but always shown as overdarft, can they reject a visa application?

Please advise.

Thanks

asifposter
Newly Registered

Post by asifposter » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Salaam everyone,

I've just discovered this site and am pretty new here.

I applied for my husband's settlement visa in November 2008 and unfortunately it got rejected due to accomodation issues. I appealed from here in the UK and the AIT have given BHC Islamabad till the end of May 2008 to review the application. I included the papers that they asked for in the appeal.

I'm not too hopeful about the review as my solicitor has said BHC Islamabad are being difficult with reviews. I'll be going to Pakistan in March to put in a new application approved by my solicitor.

A question I need to ask is how can I get an accomodation inspection done? Does it have to certified by my local council?

Thanks in advance :)

asifposter
Newly Registered

Post by asifposter » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:41 pm

215HAN wrote:If someone's account is always in overdraft but money is still coming in eg. wages and rent etc but always shown as overdarft, can they reject a visa application?

Please advise.

Thanks
Salaam,

Being in overdraft may affect the application. My solicitor says the ECO need any excuse for refusal.

You can still apply but just be aware. I would do a detailed summary of where your expenses are going each month. Also if you outgoings are less than your incomings then that will help.

215HAN

Post by 215HAN » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi Asifposter,

Thanks for your reply and some of my statements are ok, it's just the odd few months and I have already applied. application submitted on 2nd jan.

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:08 pm

asifposter wrote:Salaam everyone,

I applied for my husband's settlement visa in November 2008 and unfortunately it got rejected due to accomodation issues. I appealed from here in the UK and the AIT have given BHC Islamabad till the end of May 2008 to review the application. I included the papers that they asked for in the appeal.

I'm not too hopeful about the review as my solicitor has said BHC Islamabad are being difficult with reviews. I'll be going to Pakistan in March to put in a new application approved by my solicitor.

A question I need to ask is how can I get an accomodation inspection done? Does it have to certified by my local council?

Just wondering what kind of issue that was.. Did you add Council Bill's with your application...??

What kind of house that was on which Home Office put a issue on.

Cheers
Irfan

asifposter
Newly Registered

Post by asifposter » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 pm

irfansaeed wrote:
asifposter wrote:Salaam everyone,

Just wondering what kind of issue that was.. Did you add Council Bill's with your application...??

What kind of house that was on which Home Office put a issue on.

Cheers
Irfan
I live with my parents and I included a letter from my dad saying it was fine for us to live there. He gave me the land registry documents. The refusal said they needed to see something to do with overcrowding.

asifposter
Newly Registered

Post by asifposter » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Safina1 wrote:hey hav any of u guys gt any experience of appealing in the uk? hw long duz it take to gt a hearing? my hubs case has reached AIT n deyv sed dey wil tel us of a hearing date soon after 23rd feb.

i'm thinking of applying fresh n letting d appeal run 2. i'v read u can do dat.
Safina,

My solicitor tells me it takes upto 2 months max to get a hearing date. You can put in a fresh application till then and it maybe faster.

sami_1984
Newly Registered

Post by sami_1984 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:57 pm

@asifposter, u can get a housing report from you local estate agents just tell them its for immigration purposes, there is normally a charge for this report.

congratz to evry1 whoz spouses got there visas, please pray for those who are still waiting

allah hafiz