ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

speed0192

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by speed0192 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:55 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
speed0192 wrote:I have applied for my wife visa last week 06-09-2015 , i have few question , if some one on this forum can answer it, i will be very greatful

1) My wife english alangauge Test A1 been taken at SLS College islamabad ON 23-03-2015, certificates received from city and guilds London, listening and spekang certficate and mark sheet, stated passed. test been take on 23-03/2015. is this test will be valid .?.

2) TB test expiring in 22 october... is it will be valid if the entry clreance office decide the case after the 22-1-2015 application received to home office on 07-09-2015

Could you please share your thoughts on it.

Thank you
Question 1 your test is valid and on the certificate it would state date of award normally and is good up until November 15
As you have applied your well within timeframe ... by this I was referring to the changeover of city and guild to IELTS

Question 2 the tb test only has to be valid application
Once applied then it doesn't matter if it expires whilst processing
Hello Sajjad ,

Thank you very much for your kind information?

1) you means english test from city and guild trough SLS Islamabd is is good , so i dont need to worry about it.
2) TB test also look good.

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:59 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
speed0192 wrote:I have applied for my wife visa last week 06-09-2015 , i have few question , if some one on this forum can answer it, i will be very greatful

1) My wife english alangauge Test A1 been taken at SLS College islamabad ON 23-03-2015, certificates received from city and guilds London, listening and spekang certficate and mark sheet, stated passed. test been take on 23-03/2015. is this test will be valid .?.

2) TB test expiring in 22 october... is it will be valid if the entry clreance office decide the case after the 22-1-2015 application received to home office on 07-09-2015

Could you please share your thoughts on it.

Thank you
Question 1 your test is valid and on the certificate it would state date of award normally and is good up until November 15
As you have applied your well within timeframe ... by this I was referring to the changeover of city and guild to IELTS

Question 2 the tb test only has to be valid application
Once applied then it doesn't matter if it expires whilst processing
Sajjad , could you please explain a bit this bit..

"As you have applied your well within timeframe ... by this I was referring to the changeover of city and guild to IELTS "

cant blv

Post by cant blv » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Sajjad UK,
thank you very much, i will escalate,
generally i have noticed whoever has escalated has got stuck, rather they are investigating more "iss ko itni jaldi kyon hai"
you think there is no harm in escalating?
Application Date: 18 June
Biometric: 25 June Lahore

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Mentor_89 wrote:Salaam Guys,

I had a quick question I was hoping you guys could help me with. I received an email on Aug 25th from Sheffield asking me to send them a pre-paid envelope. After going through the forum I followed the procedure used by a lot of members. (Special delivery pre-paid bag inside a envelope sent first class recorded: Sent on 28th August) Now I have been tracking the envelope daily but the status has not changed from "We have your item". I have rang emailed the UKVI and they have told me there cannot check to see if it has arrived. They told me if it does not then Sheffield will ask for another one. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation when they sent off their envelope.

Thanks in advance

Congratulations to all those who have recently received good news. Keep strong to all those waiting. :)
Hello yes this correct i have enclosed the pre-paid recorded delivery as per last week per home office and sent to Sheffield office.

do you know how long it take to process the documents from Sheffield office.

my wife application details given below.

Visa Timeline
Married: 19/01/2015
Online Application: 21/08/2015
Biometric @ Islamabad: 26/08/2015
Documents Received @ Sheffield: 07/09/2015
NO Processed Email From UKVI
Still Waiting

To me it seems like sending to Sheffield office they process the application quickly, I need your experience, how it will take to process my application from shefield office.

Thank you

Waqar

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:20 pm

speed0192 wrote:

I had a quick question I was hoping you guys could help me with. I received an email on Aug 25th from Sheffield asking me to send them a pre-paid envelope. After going through the forum I followed the procedure used by a lot of members. (Special delivery pre-paid bag inside a envelope sent first class recorded: Sent on 28th August) Now I have been tracking the envelope daily but the status has not changed from "We have your item". I have rang emailed the UKVI and they have told me there cannot check to see if it has arrived. They told me if it does not then Sheffield will ask for another one. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation when they sent off their envelope.

Thanks in advance

Congratulations to all those who have recently received good news. Keep strong to all those waiting. :)
Hello yes this correct i have enclosed the pre-paid recorded delivery as per last week per home office and sent to Sheffield office.

Visa Timeline
Still Waiting

To me it seems like sending to Sheffield office they process the application quickly, I need your experience, how it will take to process my application from shefield office.

Thank you

machodan
Newly Registered

Post by machodan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi. I have been visiting this forum regularly for my spouse visa preparations and I have gained invaluable information from your experiences. I will be applying for my UK spouse visa from Pakistan in November start. My husband is a British national. I have few queries on which I would like some guidance:
1. Can any independent agency conduct house inspection or it has to be done by the council? My husband is currently renting a flat.

2. What are the supporting documents which should be dated within 28 days time frame?

3. I intend to travel in mid of January so what intended travel date should I put in the online application?

4. My husband's current employment started from 1st may 2015. We will be providing bank statements and pay slips from May to Oct. Is this time period enough?

Thank u in advance!

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:33 pm

machodan wrote:Hi. I have been visiting this forum regularly for my spouse visa preparations and I have gained invaluable information from your experiences. I will be applying for my UK spouse visa from Pakistan in November start. My husband is a British national. I have few queries on which I would like some guidance:
1. Can any independent agency conduct house inspection or it has to be done by the council? My husband is currently renting a flat.

2. What are the supporting documents which should be dated within 28 days time frame?

3. I intend to travel in mid of January so what intended travel date should I put in the online application?

4. My husband's current employment started from 1st may 2015. We will be providing bank statements and pay slips from May to Oct. Is this time period enough?

Thank u in advance!
1. Estate agents also help in terms of survey reports.
2. All documents except your english language test and tb test should be dated within 28 days of application date.
3. You can put your intended date of travel as such.
4. 6 months payslips and statement, you are good to go.

Wrali
Newly Registered

Post by Wrali » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:09 pm

Salam,
I have submitted my visa application to Gerry fedex in july.what my question is how they will contact me.as i have called Gerry and i asked them how they will contact me either through email or call but they did not help me.

So any one at forum can help me please.

Regards
Ayesha Ali

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Very slow weeeeeekkkk...
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Wrali wrote:Salam,
I have submitted my visa application to Gerry fedex in july.what my question is how they will contact me.as i have called Gerry and i asked them how they will contact me either through email or call but they did not help me.

So any one at forum can help me please.

Regards
Ayesha Ali
sometimes email and phone call
Sometimes email text and phone call
Sometimes just call
Or sometimes text and phone call

So any really....
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Mentor_89
Newly Registered

Post by Mentor_89 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:05 am

speed0192 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Visa Timeline
Still Waiting

Thank you

Waqar
Salaam Waqar,

You cannot really put your finger on the time they take to process your application. Some people get a reply between the 10-12th week and some have been waiting nearly 20 weeks! There was a member a few weeks ago, who had his application accepted within 4weeks. Everyone's case is different.

Looking at your timeline I would recommend you start asking for updates from around the middle of November.

Stay strong everyone. :)

machodan
Newly Registered

Post by machodan » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:21 pm

wasnav wrote:
machodan wrote:Hi. I have been visiting this forum regularly for my spouse visa preparations and I have gained invaluable information from your experiences. I will be applying for my UK spouse visa from Pakistan in November start. My husband is a British national. I have few queries on which I would like some guidance:

Thank u in advance!
1. Estate agents also help in terms of survey reports.
2. All documents except your english language test and tb test should be dated within 28 days of application date.
3. You can put your intended date of travel as such.
4. 6 months payslips and statement, you are good to go.
Thank u so much for replying promptly!

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Any update on the Cambridge English KET appeal/refusals
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:07 am

Got status update today:

"found
that the application has now been fully processed and a decision made.

fully processed part is interesting:)

Will update you about outcome once collected documents
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:09 am

tehmina wrote:Got status update today:

"found

Congrats looks like you will go for collection next week

Midra

Post by Midra » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:27 am

Tehmina

Congrats :)

Mentor_89
Newly Registered

Post by Mentor_89 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:39 am

tehmina wrote:Got status update today:

"found

Congratulations! Lots of dua over the weekend. I think a very nervous and exciting weekend is coming up for you... :lol:

Midra

Post by Midra » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:53 am

Humbleguy

Any update for u?

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:55 am

Midra wrote:Humbleguy

Any update for u?
Nope i have contacted them 3 days ago and got..... and found that the application has been referred to another
authority for enquiries or a final decision.

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:01 am

Salam everyone
I asked for an update yesterday and today got an email back saying your application has been processed and a decision has been made.

Please pray for us
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

Midra

Post by Midra » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:02 am

Humbleguy

Same reply! U sure mail after that wont be delayed?

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:04 am

sanahtalha wrote:Salam everyone
I asked for an update yesterday and today got an email back saying your application has been processed and a decision has been made.

Please pray for us
Hmmm looks like i need to check as well

sanahtalha
United Kingdom

Post by sanahtalha » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:48 am

I'm totally freaking myself out because when I asked for an update 2 days ago it was still waiting to be seen by an ECO officer. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad one or if that was just an automated message sent at the time
Visa Granted: 22nd September 2015
Visa extension granted. March 2018
ILR (M) - 24th March 2021

Reemzzz
Newly Registered

Post by Reemzzz » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:18 am

My visa timeline....
26 June online application
1st July Biometrics taken
2nd July documents recieved at isb
3rd August-escalated
5th August-Application under process
11-Escalated again
27 August- Application checks completed futher checks
3rd- Re-escalated
9th Sept- pre-assesment and online verification conducted application under process for further checks
WAITING...... (SIGHHHH)

Midra

Post by Midra » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:29 am

Reemzzz

U have to be patient :O its way too quick! And u escalated three times,just wait and be patient