ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

confusedd_786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by confusedd_786 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:40 pm

worried1 wrote:
confusedd_786 wrote:[quote="worried1"quote="teejos_8]married:03/11/2013
online:05/06/15
biometrics in islamabad:18/06/15
i have been reading this forum for a while now...
worried 1 & naveed777 i am in the situation as you both.
i received delay email on 09/09/15 and nothing since.
everytime i ask for an update it states has not yet been seen by an ECO. i am worr
hi
we are in the same boatload
our applications were done aroma the same time
online 08 june 2015
bio 17 june 2015
delay email 08 sept
its really frustrating and stressing
Keep your trust in ALLAH In shaa ALLAH IT WILL WORK OUT FOR THE BEST FOR BOTH OF US AND WHOEVER ELSE IS GOING THRU THIS VISA PROCESS AMEEN

Why don't you ask them for Escalation!!?
how is Escalation done... please thankyou[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Yes that's wat I'm asking all too ... Since I have been reading this forums almost 45% ppl got it done thru escalation but never help in telling the way out , who to write and how too so all could get things understood, plus I would Request l to read Surah All Quraysh after every namaz its very effective and may Allah bless us all ease and sucess Ameen sum Ameen

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:41 pm

sal29 wrote:Is whatsapp call history and Skype call history enough for communication evidence? Or is chat history just as important cos I feel like call logs are enough but I'm not sure.
I would attach whatsaap conversations too just don't leave any room for questioning
if you email your whatsaap to yourself then just print a couple of pages off for each month or something

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:53 pm

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
Use this link and email them for update as far as I know that's escalating the case

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:51 pm

hayaahrff wrote:https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
Use this link and email them for update as far as I know that's escalating the case
that is the way I have been escalating since day one
all I get is no update yet, not seen by ECO, delayed for further checks, then I get delay for further checks
it like they just press the auto email on whichever mail they like.....

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:56 pm

worried1 wrote:
all I get is no update yet, not seen by ECO, delayed for further checks, then I get delay for further checks
:( so stressful duas you hear from soon so at least you knuw what's going on in shaa Allah

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:10 pm

I just read jag20 message
I just wanted to know do they refund the health charge first and that is a sign it is a refusal?

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Okay sounds great but as in check just to write then up as need to know the updated status of app or is there any words to such an * Escalation * kindly help me with that coz I could read ur signature it says processed mail over update req so u would know the nerve isn't it?

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:05 pm

monadii wrote:Can we print the online forms after payments?
Yes you can.

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:36 pm

monadii wrote:
frqazi wrote:
monadii wrote:Can we print the online forms after payments?
Yes you can.
frqazi. ...how did you send your docs within one day of having the biometric done? I thought the applicant has to send a signed copy of the application to the sponsor.
We completed the online application on the 2nd and I asked my wife to print out 2 copies. She signed and posted one of the copy and took the other to the VAC. They didn't really check it at the VAC as they said you need to submit it to Sheffield.

Ask your husband to send it to you as soon as he can so you can send off the documents.

Good Luck!

sal29
Newly Registered

Post by sal29 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:13 am

hayaahrff wrote:
sal29 wrote:Is whatsapp call history and Skype call history enough for communication evidence? Or is chat history just as important cos I feel like call logs are enough but I'm not sure.
I would attach whatsaap conversations too just don't leave any room for questioning
if you email your whatsaap to yourself then just print a couple of pages off for each month or something
Our whatsapp conversations aren't entirely in English so its not necessary to get them translated is it?

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:09 am

hayaahrff wrote:
worried1 wrote:
:( so stressful duas you hear from soon so at least you knuw what's going on in shaa Allah
I escalated and again received reply it has yet to be assessed by a ECO
really stressfull....exactly it is exactly 4 months :( leave all trust in ALLAH (SWT), IN SHAA ALLAH

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:16 pm

sal29 wrote:
hayaahrff wrote:
Our whatsapp conversations aren't entirely in English so its not necessary to get them translated is it?
No dont worry about translating they just want evidence of you being in contact to prove its a genuine relationship
some of mine weren't English either so don't worry just attach as is it

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:09 pm

monadii wrote:frqazi,

What date are you making it for the 12 week period of getting a decision?

Thanks.
I'm making it from the date of biometrics which would make it by the end of December. Praying it will be sooner!

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Salaam all,

A little worried.

Sent of all my supporting documents to sheffield which got there on friday. I just realised i didnt include
The ihs payment reference number. Will this mean the case will be refused, everything else is fine. I swear you cant even carry on with the application unless the ihs is paid. Surely theyll see i paid it online?

Visa application online: 08/10/15
Biometrics app mirpur: 09/10/15
Supp docs to sheffield: 16/10/15

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:27 pm

AcePoetry wrote:Salaam all,

A little worried.

Sent of all my supporting documents to sheffield which got there on friday. I just realised i didnt include
The ihs payment reference number. Will this mean the case will be refused, everything else is fine. I swear you cant even carry on with the application unless the ihs is paid. Surely theyll see i paid it online?

Visa application online: 08/10/15
Biometrics app mirpur: 09/10/15
Supp docs to sheffield: 16/10/15
Wasalam,

As the IHS payment is done through World Pay and it is not mentioned on the printed application form, I think it has to be sent along with the docs just as confirmation. As it is a small thing I don't think it will be a reason for refusal, they might ask you to send it later.

What I would recommend is to print off the 2 emails the applicant received confirming the IHS payment and reference number and post it to them with a letter stating that this was forgotten or something. Have the GWF ref number so they can put it with your other docs.

Should be fine Inshallah.

zaheer786
Newly Registered

Post by zaheer786 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:57 pm

hi brother i want to find out did you get a refund for ihs health surcharge after the visa was granted.

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:52 pm

zaheer786 wrote:hi brother i want to find out did you get a refund for ihs health surcharge after the visa was granted.
You only get a refund if visa has been refused

worried1

Post by worried1 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:25 am

His surcharge is always refunded first when visa is refused...?
so does that mean it is not refunded after, as some applicants find out when they go to retireve their docs that visa is approved or refused.
Is it ever refunded after refusel?
thankyou

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:28 am

[quote="worried1"]His surcharge is always refunded first when visa is refused...?
so does that mean it is not refunded after, as some applicants find out when they go to retireve their docs that visa is approved or refused.
Is it ever refunded after refusel?
thankyou[/quote
Not always but In the past people have recieved official email and next day or couple of days later before they pick passport up they Recieved a refund

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:44 pm

HI. People. I am so frustrated that it has been 7days since I received an Email from Sheffield that my wife's application was not straightforward and that it will not be decided within the standard time. Does anyone know after how long after receiving the email I might get to know the outcome of the decision? I just dont understand what the issues can be. I am on carers allowance and I have been working since January 2015. I have earning around £100 per week. So I am exempt from the financial rules. I have visited my wife 3 times since I have been married and we are very happy together.... I am just so angry!!!!!
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

worried1

Post by worried1 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:22 pm

rashadjee wrote:HI. People. I am so frustrated that it has been 7days since I received an Email from Sheffield that my wife's application was not straightforward and that it will not be decided within the standard time. Does anyone know after how long after receiving the email I might get to know the outcome of the decision? I just dont understand what the issues can be. I am on carers allowance and I have been working since January 2015. I have earning around £100 per week. So I am exempt from the financial rules. I have visited my wife 3 times since I have been married and we are very happy together.... I am just so angry!!!!!
there is no need for anger
when did you apply
I applied in june I also received a email 08 sept 2015 stating the application
is delayed due to further enquiries......
I was advised on this thread that they do that because of the workload, just send out emails
so nothing to worry about just be patient in shaa ALLAH all will be ok

applied 08 june 2015
bio 17 june 2015
delayed email received (delayed for further checks) 08 sept 2015
since 08 sept until 2 days ago asked for update
and email says not seen by ECO yet
we just have to be patient and wait ALLAH will prevail in shaaALLAH

jag20
Newly Registered

Post by jag20 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Hello,

Question to those who had unfortunately visa refusal.

When you receive IHS refund, is there a definite email for refund saying application got refused so we are refunding the payment in case you appeal you have to pay again.

or is it not necessary all the time for not receiving an email?

Please could someone share his/her experience?

Thanks
J

aadi90

Post by aadi90 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Welcome to the world of ukvi! They charge at a higher exchange rate bk wen i applied they converted every pound @ 170Pkr
monadii wrote:Just checked my bank account. Total money taken from my account £1,690. I thought the fee for the visa is £956 + £600 for the IHS. That should be £1,556.00. How much have you guys been charged? Also the fees was in Pakistani Rupees so maybe the extra is for conversion rate, but £134 extra is a bit too much :roll:
Visa Timeline
Married: 13/10/2014
Online Application: 26/08/2015
Biometric @ Karachi: 28/08/2015
Documents Received @ Sheffield: 08/09/2015
Confirmation email from Sheffield : 19/09/2015
RFC: 18/12/2015
Alhamdolillah Visa Granted!!!!

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:46 pm

jag20 wrote:Hello,

When you receive IHS refund, is there a definite email for refund saying application got refused so we are refunding the payment in case you appeal you have to pay again.

Thanks
J
You dont necessarily receive an email.
Our apllication was refused over a month ago not received anything as of yet. Assuming this is because they knew we would appeal.
Documents submitted at ISB: 23/06/15
Visa refused: 18/09/15
Review & appeal submitted: 25/09/15
Payment taken: 09/10/15
Review deadline date: 15/02/16

jag20
Newly Registered

Post by jag20 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:03 pm

rosie.x wrote:
jag20 wrote:Hello,

Thanks
J
You dont necessarily receive an email.
Our apllication was refused over a month ago not received anything as of yet. Assuming this is because they knew we would appeal.
Thanks for sharing the information. would you mind me asking what was the reason for refusal?

Thanks
J