ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

worried1

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by worried1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:59 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:
worried1 wrote:Hi ket1
Did you get your first application refused
after a year?
Salaam we were both some of the applicants that were out on hold for ages
yes as sarah has confimed :)
you applied first timr oct 2013, and
it was refused 9 sept 2014
did BHC take a year to decide?

Malik 88
Newly Registered

Post by Malik 88 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:00 pm

Malik 88 wrote:Hi everyone, any1 waiting for collection call for passport.
My application was processed on 3rd nov but still waiting for collection call , e mail or txt. Online application 14 August. Biometrics 10 September,documents sended to Sheffield 15 september,processed e mail received on 3rd nov and still waiting........

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:11 pm

I'm also a August applicant and have just received a official email, can someone pls help, has any one got any experience of ihs being refunded before or after process email. Also some people are waiting ages after asking for update n being told it's been processed but some of us get a email pretty quick my theory is those who got visa it takes printing visa longer so hear later. What you guys think. Also my husband got a official email n txt but no call can he go collect passport or is it better to wait

Malik 88
Newly Registered

Post by Malik 88 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Inshaallah786 wrote:I'm also a August applicant and have just received a official email, can someone pls help, has any one got any experience of ihs being refunded before or after process email. Also some people are waiting ages after asking for update n being told it's been processed but some of us get a email pretty quick my theory is those who got visa it takes printing visa longer so hear later. What you guys think. Also my husband got a official email n txt but no call can he go collect passport or is it better to wait
When did u got processed e mail and I also wanna know about this ihs refund does it really matter?

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Malik 88 wrote:
Inshaallah786 wrote:I'm also a August applicant and have just received a official email, can someone pls help, has any one got any experience of ihs being refunded before or after process email. Also some people are waiting ages after asking for update n being told it's been processed but some of us get a email pretty quick my theory is those who got visa it takes printing visa longer so hear later. What you guys think. Also my husband got a official email n txt but no call can he go collect passport or is it better to wait
When did u got processed e mail and I also wanna know about this ihs refund does it really matter?

My husband got it today and also a txt but no call

CRMADMIN@vfsglobal.com
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 11/18/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Celebrating 100 Million Applications!

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Pls guys someone help me n Malik88 with the ihs thing

Malik 88
Newly Registered

Post by Malik 88 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Inshaallah786 wrote:
Malik 88 wrote:

My husband got it today and also a txt but no call

CRMADMIN@vfsglobal.com
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 11/18/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Celebrating 100 Million Applications!
This is a collection e mail and if u received the txt it's the same thing so u should send ur husband to collect passport 2morrow wish u good luck and success IN SHAA ALLAH.

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm

Inshaallah thanks, really stressed keep checking my account too to see if any refund. Really worried.

Malik 88
Newly Registered

Post by Malik 88 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:39 pm

Inshaallah786 wrote:Inshaallah thanks, really stressed keep checking my account too to see if any refund. Really worried.
I also wanna know about this ihs refund thing is it a true theory any 1 help plz

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:06 pm

yes as sarah has confimed :)[/quote]
did BHC take a year to decide?[/quote]

during this year 2014 they decided to hold all applications before making a decision
basically if all ur application was fine but just missing meeting the financial requirement, you went on hold
the judges were going to have a court date in which they wud decided if the income was gna b lowered or not. this took place in july 2014 and if yes then all held applications would get the visa, the reason to hold them was to not unfairly reject them because of income and then late go on and change the requirements. unfortunately the income was not lowered and Atleast i would say 98% of held applications were refused including mine
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

worried1

Post by worried1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Ket1 wrote:yes as sarah has confimed :)
did BHC take a year to decide?[/quote]

during this year 2014 they decided to hold all applications before making a decision
basically if all ur application was fine but just missing meeting the financial requirement, you went on hold
the judges were going to have a court date in which they wud decided if the income was gna b lowered or not. this took place in july 2014 and if yes then all held applications would get the visa, the reason to hold them was to not unfairly reject them because of income and then late go on and change the requirements. unfortunately the income was not lowered and Atleast i would say 98% of held applications were refused including mine[/quote]
ok understood, but glad the end outcome was good
MashALLAH

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Malik 88 wrote:

This email menans passport collection go and collect ur passport.

ur passport waiting there for collection just show this emil

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:06 pm

It's all a myth please have faith in Allah

aadi90

Post by aadi90 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Received an official delay email "case not straightforward" anybody else who has received such mail.. Can u please detail how long it has taken for you to get ur passport?
Distraught :( was expecting an email for collection.
Visa Timeline
Married: 13/10/2014
Online Application: 26/08/2015
Biometric @ Karachi: 28/08/2015
Documents Received @ Sheffield: 08/09/2015
Confirmation email from Sheffield : 19/09/2015
RFC: 18/12/2015
Alhamdolillah Visa Granted!!!!

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:07 pm

i.need.help wrote:
worried1 wrote:Is IHS always refunded first if visa
is refused?
Not always.
@Inshaallah786 & @Malik 88.. Read the above posts.

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:09 pm

aadi90 wrote:Received an official delay email "case not straightforward" anybody else who has received such mail.. Can u please detail how long it has taken for you to get ur passport?
I'm sorry to hear that.. I'm not sure how much longer it can take.. Insh Allah it wont be to long have saber and insh Allah the end result will be good.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:10 pm

hinna wrote:
aadi90 wrote:Received an official delay email "case not straightforward" anybody else who has received such mail.. Can u please detail how long it has taken for you to get ur passport?
I'm sorry to hear that.. I'm not sure how much longer it can take.. Insh Allah it wont be to long have saber and insh Allah the end result will be good.
Inshallah u r both in my Duas

aadi90

Post by aadi90 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Thanks my love.. Hubby thinks this means a 50% refusal and i'm scared he may be right. I wonder why they believe it's not a straight forward case.. :'(
hinna wrote:
Visa Timeline

aadi90

Post by aadi90 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Thank u sarah fr such positive energy n i pray u have a blissful life now with yr spouse.
Sarah786 wrote:
hinna wrote:
Inshallah u r both in my Duas
Visa Timeline

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:52 pm

This journey is difficult, and only we know how hard this journey is. The past 4 years have passed and only thanks to Allah, it's easy for us to sit around and cry and worry but things will only happen when Allah wants them to.. Please don't feel disheartened because Allah tests the strongest.. Inshallah one day u will be reunited with ur spouse.. U know they always say patience is a virtue but only today we realised that it's true...
I pray that this journey is easy for us all..
My husband wanted to give up we relocated to uae, but my gut instinct told me to reapply I had faith in Allah and I knew that he would only make it happen when the time is right
Best of luck Hinna and aadi and everyone else
I'm happy to help

aadi90

Post by aadi90 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 pm

That post was so heart touching, and i am glad after such a long overdue u guys are reunited. I guess this immigration procedure really tests ur relationship.
And yes we all have to learn to just submit to the will of Allah. Thank u so much for ur compassion and prayers. U have such a pure heart :) i pray Allah preserves that pureness.
Also my dua is for everyone who is waiting and a special dua for u sajjaduk. U helped a lot of us.. Plz do update if ur reading.
Thanks once again for such an encouraging post.
Sarah786 wrote:
This journey is difficult, and only we know how hard this journey is. The past 4 years have passed and only thanks to Allah, it's easy for us to sit around and cry and worry but things will only happen when Allah wants them to.. Please don't feel disheartened because Allah tests the strongest.. Inshallah one day u will be reunited with ur spouse.. U know they always say patience is a virtue but only today we realised that it's true...
My husband wanted to give up we relocated to uae, but my gut instinct told me to reapply I had faith in Allah and I knew that he would only make it happen when the time is right
I'm happy to help
Visa Timeline

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
I'm happy to help
Jzk for ur kind words Sarah.

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:45 pm

aadi90 wrote:Thanks my love.. Hubby thinks this means a 50% refusal and i'm scared he may be right. I wonder why they believe it's not a straight forward case.. :'(
hinna wrote:
I don't think it means a 50% refusal. Try not to think negative only positive thoughts Insh Allah we will both have good results for our patience.

Naveed777
Newly Registered

Post by Naveed777 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:05 pm

@ aadi90

Hi, this can take some time unfortunately, and hope it's not as long as mine. I have had my application delay email on 10th August 2015 and still waiting. My application was (Biometrics) on 29th may 2015 at Islamabad. I know how frustrating and agonising the wait can be. The only other people on the forum with delay email / case not straightforward that I know of are Sajjad and worried1. Anyone else had their application delayed and how long after delay email your application was processed, please share!!!

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:13 pm

The "case is not straightforward" is probably just a generic email that they send out when they are not running to their standard time limit. It most likely doesn't mean your case isn't straightforward, it just means that they are busy and can't get the case sorted within the 12 week limit. Be patient, insha'Allah your visas will be granted.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15