ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Croydon PEO on 13 April 2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

brakesh

Post by brakesh » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:24 am

rneeta wrote:Hi Praksh, Smam

Thank you very much for your input. yes I sent it through Royal mail special delivary which might be courier and for the courier they take the date they receive not like postal in which date of application is the date posted. We did not challenge. I have special delivery receipt as well as Bank statement showing application fee taken which they refunded later for that application. . This is giving me a big problem.Every other thing is fine

are you aware of anyone who got successful ILR using qualifying period from the date of entry clearance not the actual date of entry to count 5 yrs if you enter within 90days of entry clearance with this new modernizing guidance document?
Hi rneeta,
if you send it through royal mail special delivery then it will be treated as postal instead of courier. I have read somewhere in this forum that people got their ilr successfully using qualifiying period from the date of entry clearance. you will be fine. dont worry, just be confident and apply.
Regards,BR

avtarjain1980

hi rakesh

Post by avtarjain1980 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:29 pm

hi dear,
can you please help me to fillout my form please -

while filling in the form I ended up in few questions. I will appreciate if these can be answered -

i) In previous earning section 9 A4 - I want to claim for period
01APR11 to 31JUL11 and 01AUG11 to 31MAR12 [No Gap in Both]
Because of change in Job [/ Employment]

There are four start dates and end dates in FORM

Should I fill only - 01APR11 to 31MAR12
OR I should enter two periods as above

In both periods I was on Tier1

ii) In Section 9 A5 for Earning Details we need to print Source of Earning. Is this consist of -
Employer Name + Address + Start End Dates [do we need Address here a there is little space only?]

iii) Have you filled 1.10 Home Office Reference. Mine is 12char long which can not fit in 8 blocks.

iv) Section6 Immigration History - 6.2 -
If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet.
I am going to prepare adsence sheet as per template in this forum but question is - Should I leave 6.2 table blank OR I must fill some in form and rest on separate sheet (as they asked for continue).
cheers
AVTAR

Balaji88
Newly Registered

ILR IT issues in LIVERPOOL Very Urgent

Post by Balaji88 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:56 am

If i withdraw my application. I can eligible apply for next time to ILR.

mfb123
Newly Registered

Experience of Cryodon for ILR set O - 27-04-12

Post by mfb123 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Hi Guys,

I have been to cryodon today for ILR set O on the basis of Initial WP + recent Tier 1 with one employer-

I had things in order

Life in the Uk
Payslips
Bank statements
P60s
Cohabitation ( on n off, proofs)

Case worker asked me that if I have any letter from employer for WP, i told her that when I applied for Tier 1 I provided payslips n bank statements, and it also say on P60(she had no clue, what she was asking). I had my original salary n then some non-taxable allowances and i was claiming my salary which was less than they paid salary in my bank account.

After she been to other case workers, she told me that she cannot make decision on my application today, she said she is happy from my documents and dont need any further documents but she would like to make some enquiries about employment- saying on the letter " Your application is valid but there are further enquiries that need to be made on your case and as such as your case and as such your application has been passed to a team where these enquiries can be made. In light of this all of the documents submitted with your original application will be held until a final decision is made"

Guys anyone else had the same experience and how long this will take now.

Any ideas :(

Umesh2211

Technical change of employment....

Post by Umesh2211 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi Brakesh
I got the technical change in my employment (Company's name slightly changed from Chemist to Pharmacy) We already informed the Home Office and received the confirmation.
Do we need to submit any letter from the company?

Please let me know....

Thanks

brakesh

Re: Technical change of employment....

Post by brakesh » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:49 am

Umesh2211 wrote:Hi Brakesh
I got the technical change in my employment (Company's name slightly changed from Chemist to Pharmacy) We already informed the Home Office and received the confirmation.
Do we need to submit any letter from the company?

Please let me know....

Thanks
Hi umesh,
You dont need any letter confirming change of name. Just give them a copy of letter sent by home office to you and your employer. As i saw in this forum that case worker particularly asked leter from home office. All the best.
Br

brakesh

Re: hi rakesh

Post by brakesh » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:51 am

avtarjain1980 wrote:hi dear,
can you please help me to fillout my form please -

while filling in the form I ended up in few questions. I will appreciate if these can be answered -

i) In previous earning section 9 A4 - I want to claim for period
01APR11 to 31JUL11 and 01AUG11 to 31MAR12 [No Gap in Both]
Because of change in Job [/ Employment]

There are four start dates and end dates in FORM

Should I fill only - 01APR11 to 31MAR12
OR I should enter two periods as above

In both periods I was on Tier1

ii) In Section 9 A5 for Earning Details we need to print Source of Earning. Is this consist of -
Employer Name + Address + Start End Dates [do we need Address here a there is little space only?]

iii) Have you filled 1.10 Home Office Reference. Mine is 12char long which can not fit in 8 blocks.

iv) Section6 Immigration History - 6.2 -
If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet.
I am going to prepare adsence sheet as per template in this forum but question is - Should I leave 6.2 table blank OR I must fill some in form and rest on separate sheet (as they asked for continue).
Hi avtar,
I am sorry mate i dont have much idea about Tier 1
All the best

Umesh2211

Post by Umesh2211 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:36 am

Hi Brakesh
I will do that
Thanks a lot
[/code]