ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time to issue EEA FP after successful appeal?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:37 am

astra_zeneca888 wrote:Latest update on my case: FP issued on 31st May. That is after a couple of strong worded emails and copy sent to the EU Commission complaints department...
Great to hear the visa is happening. Which EC complaints dept did you use?

astra_zeneca888

Post by astra_zeneca888 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:47 pm

I have used the following email address found in a similar thread to this one:

EU Commission - Complaints <sg-plaintes@ec.europa.eu>

I have also emailed SOLVIT but for some reason they did not get back to me on this occasion (in the past I used Solvit to sort out a different problem to this one).

Thank you.

Rolfus
European Union

Post by Rolfus » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 am

EEA FP as Zambrano parent
Feb 7 2012 Written determination from first tier
Apr 12 2012 Request for passport

We were going to submit the passport for the Zambrano FP to be added in the first week of July. This begs two questions:

Is there any time limit within which the passport has to be submitted?

It is possible that the ECO might take the view that the grounds for the decision are affected by the amendments to the EEA Immigration rules. Can he decide not to issue the EEA FP on that basis despite the appeal determination?
civis europeus sum

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Rolfus wrote:EEA FP as Zambrano parent
Feb 7 2012 Written determination from first tier
Apr 12 2012 Request for passport

We were going to submit the passport for the Zambrano FP to be added in the first week of July. This begs two questions:

Is there any time limit within which the passport has to be submitted?

It is possible that the ECO might take the view that the grounds for the decision are affected by the amendments to the EEA Immigration rules. Can he decide not to issue the EEA FP on that basis despite the appeal determination?
I think UKBA could (within time limits) appeal. There is a process for that sort of things, with rules they are also bound by. But I do not think they can simply refuse to issue the FP. After all new new case law or European law is in play.

jovon

Hi

Post by jovon » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:23 am

It's been over 7months my appeal was allowed not received my passport back yet don't know what to do