ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Licence for small company

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sweetuno
Newly Registered

Post by sweetuno » Wed May 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Thanks for sharing the information UKkumar, I finally can see some lights! My employer sent the application on 23rd Feb so hopefully will hear from UKBA soon.

sha23

Licenses of Feb

Post by sha23 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:58 am

Any employer who applied in Feb, who has received sponsor license ? please post if there is any update on the same?

sha23

Sponsor License

Post by sha23 » Mon May 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Dear experienced/knowledgeable experts here,

My company has updated me on the license part today by saying it will take them further 8 weeks to get the license. They say they have applied in Feb, and due the resources in UKBA occupied in clearing students working illegally in uk, its taking them time. Its 13 weeks since application already for my company as per them. Can somebody please through light whether such a condition can happen? and why is there such a delay for initial tier-2 intercompany transfer case? this has to be unrestricted cos so does not come under annual quota limits too or panel meetings. Somebody aware of such a situation?

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Registration as a sponsor is different process from that of being able to assign CoS. Just because a company intends to employ an in-country applicant does not mean that the registration process be done on a priority.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sha23

license

Post by sha23 » Mon May 28, 2012 3:49 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Registration as a sponsor is different process from that of being able to assign CoS. Just because a company intends to employ an in-country applicant does not mean that the registration process be done on a priority.
Hi,
In my case I am an out of country applicant to be transfferd to UK operations from India. IN such a case company needs to take license. Would you be able to throw some light basis further details.

Regards

sha23

license

Post by sha23 » Tue May 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Just wanted to check on the forum once again,
If there is anyone whose employer has received updates for license applications made in February? its been 13 weeks for my employers application and they have come back and said it might take a further 8 weeks ...If anyone has information, please post

mansoorash

Re: license

Post by mansoorash » Wed May 30, 2012 10:39 am

sha23 wrote:Just wanted to check on the forum once again,
If there is anyone whose employer has received updates for license applications made in February? its been 13 weeks for my employers application and they have come back and said it might take a further 8 weeks ...If anyone has information, please post
I rang yesterday to check which month's application were they currently dealing with. I was told that there are still early March applications which have not yet been allocated. So I suppose all the applications submitted in Feb must have been allocated to case workers by now.

sha23

Post by sha23 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:33 am

mansoorash wrote:
I rang yesterday to check which month's application were they currently dealing with. I was told that there are still early March applications which have not yet been allocated. So I suppose all the applications submitted in Feb must have been allocated to case workers by now.
So I would assume by that logic, what my employer is indicating is right in terms of 8 more weeks then? If we have the license applciation nos, would we know if a caseworker is allocated already?

sweetuno
Newly Registered

Post by sweetuno » Wed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm

mansoorash wrote:
Hi Mansoorash, just wondering how did you get all this information out from their mouth? Did you just ask them the question and they will answer you? As everytime my employer called they always gave really generic answers and simply said they can't see any update in the system for my employer's application so they can't give any information... thanks!

sha23

Post by sha23 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:25 pm

sweetuno wrote:
mansoorash wrote:
Hi Mansoorash, just wondering how did you get all this information out from their mouth? Did you just ask them the question and they will answer you? As everytime my employer called they always gave really generic answers and simply said they can't see any update in the system for my employer's application so they can't give any information... thanks!
Dear Sweetuno,
I think i can answer this once u tell me when did your employer applied for sponsor license.

sweetuno
Newly Registered

Post by sweetuno » Wed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm

sha23 wrote:
sweetuno wrote:
mansoorash wrote:
Dear Sweetuno,
I think i can answer this once u tell me when did your employer applied for sponsor license.
Please refer to my post on May 23rd.

sha23

Post by sha23 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:44 pm

sweetuno wrote:
sha23 wrote:
sweetuno wrote:
mansoorash wrote:
Dear Sweetuno,
Please refer to my post on May 23rd.
I called today and the person took my companys name put it in a system and said that its under consideration...but did not give out any timelines, when i asked. What would you make out of such a response...experienced people here, please reply.

sha23

Sponsor License

Post by sha23 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Questions to all experts on the forum.

On the helpline for employers, information is only given to the listed person. In my case its the Managing Director of the Company. So if we havent heard anything on the Sponsor application since its been 14th weeks to it, what would be your suggestion? my employer has gone thru an agency in this case. In case an agency is involved does ukba get in touch with the employer or the agency involved? please advice.

mansoorash

Re: Sponsor License

Post by mansoorash » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 pm

sha23 wrote:Questions to all experts on the forum.

On the helpline for employers, information is only given to the listed person. In my case its the Managing Director of the Company. So if we havent heard anything on the Sponsor application since its been 14th weeks to it, what would be your suggestion? my employer has gone thru an agency in this case. In case an agency is involved does ukba get in touch with the employer or the agency involved? please advice.
My employer again rang today in order to inquire about the status of the application submitted in mid March. He was given the same answer that the application has not even been allocated to a case worker yet. Goodness knows how long will it be before its even allocated!

UKkumar
BANNED

premium service

Post by UKkumar » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:23 am

Hi all

Is any one know how to book premium service appointment on UKBA online.
I registered and got this message.

"You do not currently have any transactions. You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service requires an appointment."

And try any dates but they do not have any appointment.

Is it something related to above message?
Do i have to apply online in order to make appointment?

Please let help me your ideas so I can book my Tier2 appointment.

UK kumar

mansoorash

Re: premium service

Post by mansoorash » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 am

Is it something related to above message?

ANSWER: NO

P.S. STOP POSTING SAME MESSAGE ON MULTIPLE THREADS!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE!

UKkumar
BANNED

Post by UKkumar » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:08 am

Hi mansoorash,

I have started the "New Licence for small company" topic.

And yes it is related to this post.

As we know new Licence is taking too long. So i am trying to book Tier2 appointment in advice to minimise visa time. Can not wait 3 month for SOC and another 2 month for Tier2.
If you have any particular need or any sp help you can create new topic or do not response to the post which is not related to you.
I think above answer will help you to make clear about my post.
Good Luck in your case

sha23

Sponsor License

Post by sha23 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Dear All,

Ha anyone heard any update on the Feb License Applications>? Please update as and when any of you hear any updates on these front.

Regds

UKkumar
BANNED

RESTRICTED COS by default

Post by UKkumar » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi All,

My company applied new sponsorship license. Does company will get one RESTRICTED COS by default?

When I have to pay Tier 2 certificate of sponsorship fees of £179?

I am confused about New sponsorship License and certificate of sponsorship for restricted job.

Please help me to clear my doubt?

mansoorash

Re: RESTRICTED COS by default

Post by mansoorash » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 am

UKkumar wrote:When I have to pay Tier 2 certificate of sponsorship fees of £179?
Stop asking irrelevant questions!!!!

mansoorash

Post by mansoorash » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 pm

mansoorash wrote:
UKkumar wrote:When I have to pay Tier 2 certificate of sponsorship fees of £179?
Stop asking irrelevant questions!!!!
After reminding this user on several occasions to stop posting irrelevant queries, this muppet had the audacity of sending me this private message (with several spelling mistakes):
UKkumar wrote:Get the hell out from this topic before I start to answer you in public, you are not the administrator to control the topic, I worn you last time if this is not your interest stay out of it.

UKkumar
BANNED

Post by UKkumar » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks mansoorash

My job is done,

cheers
UKkumar

sweetuno
Newly Registered

update from UKBA

Post by sweetuno » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Hi all,

My employer finally heard from UKBA today with a fresh email only saying they have been set up the Sponsor Management System, but no further details about when the pre-licensing visit will be...

Can anyone please kindly advise how long do I have to wait until UKBA notify the pre-licensing visit date? or will they just randomly turn up?

Any advise on that will much appreciated.

Cheers

sha23

Re: update from UKBA

Post by sha23 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:47 pm

sweetuno wrote:Hi all,

My employer finally heard from UKBA today with a fresh email only saying they have been set up the Sponsor Management System, but no further details about when the pre-licensing visit will be...

Can anyone please kindly advise how long do I have to wait until UKBA notify the pre-licensing visit date? or will they just randomly turn up?

Any advise on that will much appreciated.

Cheers
Does this mean that the sponsorship has been approved? right? set up the Sponsorship Management system as in, login and password is being sent to it? Moderators /sweetuno elaborate what r the next steps? since my employers application is in feb around same time too, I am also waiting...to ehar anything from them

mansoorash

Re: update from UKBA

Post by mansoorash » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:34 am

sweetuno wrote: Can anyone please kindly advise how long do I have to wait until UKBA notify the pre-licensing visit date? or will they just randomly turn up?

I don't think that UKBA conduct pre licensing visit in all cases. My understanding is that they choose a few cases on random basis to visit but not all.