ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Second Application Please help me URGENT turning 28

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nizamm

Post by nizamm » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:07 am

aqilzeeshan, i had applied second time, this time i had added past earnings. 12 month wage slips on company letter and letter from employer on letter head with stamp and sign. i am from saudi.
this is enough.

angel1241

Post by angel1241 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:13 am

Hi ,Please add tax returns to your application and highlight bank statements where you have received the money.

otherwise income earned is not always accepted.

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:17 am

Hi Nizam,

What i submitted was :

1.Salary Slips of last 12 months with Stamp and Signatures from Employer.
2.Salary Certificate from Employer stating clearly per month salary on Company letter head.
3.Print out form google searched saudi govt. website stating expetriates dont have to pay tax in saudi.
4. A page showing calculations that how per month salary is within the tax band.
5. Proof of currency rate i used to do the calculation. A print out from Xe.com stating exchange rate over a period of time with average always resulting in my salary in the required band.

if you have all about i think there is no need to worry more about documenation of earning.

root

Post by root » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:28 am

I am attaching same..
I have just mentioned reason that i have recently submit tax return cant get it too early.

nizamm

Post by nizamm » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:54 am

I had attached the same but 12 pay slips on company letter head without stamp and signed. but employer letter with stamp and sign on company letter head.

neo
Newly Registered

Post by neo » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:02 am

Documents looks OK. Did your employer reference use paper with company name on the head? It would be safer if you have bank statement or tax documents.

root

Post by root » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:26 am

my certificate is in company letter head and wage slips r on company letterhead endorsed by employer

regarding to bankstatements it is mentioned that it shud clearly shows that income came from employer. I dont know how to prove this as stattements issued by pakistani banks simply shows bank account no thats it. I have no way to prove that it comes from employer

siva12345
Newly Registered

Post by siva12345 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:52 am

nizamm wrote:1. If you got point on education you get now also. no need NARIC.
2. refernce letter from employer must sate your employee number, Start Date, Basic Salary, allowance etc with total sum per month or year.
3. i will send you sample excel sheet

Could you please send me also the sample excel sheet.

siva12345
Newly Registered

Re: hello

Post by siva12345 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:08 pm

root wrote:1. As I mentioned I got marks in education in prev application do i still need NARIC..?

2. what shud be format of excel sheet?
what is ideal format of income letter from employer?
Could you please give me the sample format of excel sheet.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Re: Applying Second Application Please help me URGENT turnin

Post by AkashS » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:19 pm

root wrote:I am going to submit fresh application and now I dont have time as I am turning 28 on 22-OCT. My DOB is 22 OCT 1978. from pakistan. claiming 90 points. Under 28
There is check List. Please all help me.

1. Age allowance
1.notarized passport copy (2 pieces just to make sure that if one is not clear then other is clear)
2. 10th and 12th class origional certificate showing mine DOB
3. Origional Birth certificate in English
4.Pakitsan engineering council registration certificate showing my DOB

No Need to show so many evidence for Age. Original Birth Certificate in English would be more than enough. Just check with any senior member if it should also be Notarize or not. May be only Notarize copy of Passport should also work.

2. Education. claiming 15 points
I am Bachelors of engineering(Computer systems) from NED UET Karachi Pakitsan. ( I got marks in this section in previous application)
1. Origional Transcript of four years.
2. Orig Degree
3. Provisional certificate
4. Orig four years marks sheet

As you got points for this section last time also, then submit the same document this time too. I believe that you already got points for this without NARIC, so jst mention this in current application also. However NARIC will be more good option or as nizamm suggested, that attach proof that your degree is recognized by Pak Govt.

3. Work exp claiming 4 years 35 points
1. exp letters from 3 employees
2 appointment letters from 3 employees
3. Resume
4. Employment summary
Duration as mentioned on first employer from Apr 02 to 31 Oct
Duration of second employer 01-nov-2003 to 31 Nov-04
duration of current employer is from 01-dec-04 to onwards but date on exp letter is of 01-Aug-06
so approximately four years.
In previous application they have accepted just these 3 letters.
Problem with first employer that I have heard that company is now collapsed and may now be available at address which is mentioned in reference letter. Should I claim only 25 points for 2 yrs for 2 companies.

Here you are falling short of claiming 35 points as u r showing exprnc:
Apr 02 to 31 Oct = 6 Months
01-nov-2003 to 31 Nov-04 (I never saw any November of 31 days) = 12 or 13 months if they consider, we assume that they calclate it as 12 months
01-dec-04 to 01-Aug-06 = 20 Months

Total = 38 Months
So u r well short of claiming 35 Points as u'll need to show at least 48 Months of exprnc. So better to go for 25 Points. make sure u provide all proper Exprnc letters and other documents. If you got points for this section last time, submit the same document this time too like Job Adverts, Print outs of some recognized web site for the similar jobs which says Graduation is required etc. However THEY can only decide if the job is worth Graduate level or not.

4. past earnings. claiming 35 points
i got complete marks in this section
1. 12 months pay slips
2. income certficate from employer

showing income >7500, so income band is 2 and pakistan category is D.
My company gave me bonus of trip of 2 persons. It is also mentioned on payslips and certficate. both evidences match. Do I need anything else to show bonus?

but if I eliminate this bonus then income is >5000 giving me 25 points.
what should I do?

You can surely claim 35 Points but I would suggest you to go for 25 Points only as u have solid proof to claim these 25 points.

Show all paylips for last 12 or I would rather say 13 months, Bank Statements, If possible try to letter from Employer that u have earned this much during last 12-13 months, ur Salary Hike proof (if there is any) or a letter that says abt ur Montly Gross in ur company, and most important is, DO NOT submit documents without Income Tax Returns. As u do not need 35 points so better to claim 25 Points only (GBP 5000 or more).

After 65 Points, everything is waste or rather say, to get extra points. If you claim 90 Points and get it, then also they will not give u HSMP for 10 years. So try to claim at least 65 points with solid proof. That will be enough.
Remember Last year's IT Return (2006) is necessary.

5. Job adverts
If you have then it is fine, otherwise don't worry

6. for English proficiency i mentioned that I have studied in english medium and working in UK company and have been to UK before(UK visa on my notarised passport is also attached) so I am fluent in english.
Is it enough?

You already have UK Visa, so need not to worry.

7. For enough qualification , I said same that my degree is attached and I am doing work in UK company.
8. any idea for cover letter
Not v sure, try to find out in other forums, there may be some sample. Wht did u do last time? Actually it is a section where u'll explain why u shud b given HSMP and the Points, which u r claiming, shud be awarded. U can give reference of ur previous application also.

9.I have categorised each evidence in separate piles according to different sections and make a note on each pile showing evidence and points in it.
10. it is good to claim more marks in each section or less marks...?? as in case of mine past earbings and work experience. If they dont satisfy with my evidence then will they awarded me zero ? e.g if they dont satisfy with my bonus or with one employer letter, will they give straight zero to me?

I know It is mentioned that points rewarded in prev app may not be awarded in new app thats why I am asking you help. Please consider my case and give me suggestions. if I need to make change in anything then Please help me in this regard.
I dont have much time. I have to submit application in end of week so Please help me. This is extremely critical for me to get this HSMP.
Thanx in advance
Rest other things look fine. As timefactor suggested "It is worth to start your covering letter with previous application history and where you have awarded points, why it has been refused".

So do the same. I believe that there shud not be any problem in getting HSMP this time. I hope you will get at least 5 Pts for age, 15 Pts for Education, 25 Pts for Experience and 25 Pts for past Earnings so total wud be 70 and that is more than required.

root

Post by root » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:29 pm

Sorry that I did not mention first job duration correctly
it is from Apr 02 to 31 oct 03,it makes 1 yr and 6 months.

I cannot show tax return as I have just submitted tax return in pakistan and cant get it back too early.

I have submitted these two documents employer letter and wage slips and I got points in this section.

I cannot show bank statements as they r not showing that income has come from employer it just shows account no.

I have attached Pakistan engineering council registration certificate as well as it is registered from govt.

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:01 pm

hi there:

My suggestion is to get a NARIC certificate and make 3 very good quality employer reference letter based on the caseworker guide (Its very important, list cica 15 duties for each role).

steve

root

Post by root » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:33 am

in work experience if they r satisfied with 2 letters and i claimed 35 points , but other 2 letters r sufficient for 2 years giving me 25 points.

will they give me 25 points OR 0.

cmyaseen

Post by cmyaseen » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:33 pm

hi root
will u plz tell me what proves r u submitting for the evidance of annual bonus?

plz tell me abt this.
yasin

root

Post by root » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:35 pm

annual bonus is mentioned on my employer income letter and wage slips

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:10 pm

root wrote:annual bonus is mentioned on my employer income letter and wage slips
If it is mentioned in your income latter and wages slips, then you should get 35 Points :)

john440
Newly Registered

Post by john440 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:15 pm

Hi Root,

Let me tell you what all I did to get my HSMP approved. There is something common between mine and your pettition. It is the first company. The first company [say "X"], I worked for closed down.

The followinng original documents were submitted by me.

1. Last Tax assement form for 2005-2006
2. Tax statement for the period while working for "X" [2001-2002 and 2002-2003]
3. Pay slips while working for "X"
4. Notary signed Passport copy
5. Bank Account statement for the past 1 year.
6. Signed/Authorized copy of my last 12 months pay slips from my current company.
7. Pay details for the year 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 from the current company saying that they have credited these amount as my salary.
8. Reference letter from Current company to say that I am still working with them :wink: .
9. Authorized statement from the Liquidator to inform that "X" does not exist any more.
10. Work details while working for "X"
11. Appointment letter from "X", confirmation letter from "X", appraisal letter from "X"
12. Reference letters from all the previous companies I have worked for.

Please note that I sent most of the relevant documents related to my First Company "X", so that I can claim the points.

Also, make sure that you get your reference letter from all your ex-companies on company letter heads. Make sure that you mention that the post requires a "Graduate" degree.

Hope this helps in your quest. And sorry if this looked like a spam :D

Cheers,
John

Sample Reference Letter:

Mr. John was employed by "X", in a fulltime Engineering role as Member Technical Staff [MTS], from 01 Aug 2000 – Feb 2002 at their Bangalore development centre.

This graduate position was offered to Mr <surname> having completed his Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering, which he completed in June 2000.

Mr. John reported to the Project Manager, "X", Bangalore in the time he was employed at "X".

In the role of Member Technical Staff, Mr. John duties included the following:

Study the various protocols related to Voice Over Internet Protocol [VoIP] like H.323, MGCP and MEGACO
Be part of the design team, to come out with a design for the various VoIP protocol stacks.
Implementation and Maintenance of H.323, MGCP and MEGACO protocol stack using C and C++ based on the design.
Unit testing of the concerned modules.
System testing of the Product.
Integration with modules developed by other team members.

Technical knowledge required for this role is:

Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering
Proficient in C/C++, data structure and algorithm.
Solid programming/debug/troubleshooting skills in system level software development.
Knowledge of TCP/IP, VoIP Protocols like H.323, MGCP, and MEGACO
Working knowledge of different Operating Systems like UNIX, Linux and Win32.
Technical depth in operating systems, computer architecture and OS internals.
Sound UNIX/Linux socket programming knowledge.

Mr. John was paid a fixed gross yearly salary of Rs.Y.

root

Post by root » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:15 am

Hello

You have submitted a lot docs, mine are simple as I cant provide tax documents from any year.

I talked to team and asked abt closed team ,they said just mention that its closed. I dont know wat proof i can provide that its closed now.

root

Post by root » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:20 am

I will submit application in october and i am submitting slips and employer from sep05 to aug 06 , is it correct?

shud i give evidence from oct 05 to sep 06 ...? what shud i do?

Also in Pakistan self assessment income tax system is implemented as it clearly mentioned in guidance that self assessment form is not acceptable.

john440
Newly Registered

Post by john440 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:28 pm

Yes you should be providing enough information about your earnings during oct 05 to sep 06. Also whom did you talk about the closing of the company?

-John

root

Post by root » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:32 pm

I talked to caseworker who told me this just mention company is closed as I cant provide any proof for this.

for past earnings for sep 06 i will b able to show wage slip but in employer certificate mentioned from sep 05 to aug 06 . now its signed and i cant get it again becuz of some reasons.
what shud i do?
I talked to both HSMP team and 01142074074 , both said it shud be OK that evidences r from sep 05 to aug 06.
if i put date on app as 30-seo-06 ..then?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:08 pm

It is the date on which the application is received at HO that matters.

If your application reaches on or after 01-Oct, the 12 month earning period will become Octo'05 to Sep.'06. If it reaches on or before 30-Sep, the 12 month earning period will be Sep'05 - Aug.'06.

regards

root

Post by root » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:11 pm

oh what shud i do now? My Reference letter from current company comes from UK..? now i dont have time. they have posted my income certificate stating salary from sep 05 to aug 06..?

for closed company what shud I do?

it is good to say related to self assessment or necessary to provide some evidence?

Last time i submitted app on 01-aug reached to HO on 4-aug and my period was from jul 05 to jun 06? 1 month less and they gave me full marks

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:11 am

Without tax return your income will not be included in your past 12 months earning
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith

root

Post by root » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:33 am

then why they gave me total points in this section last time