ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My wife appeal status

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aziqbal

Post by aziqbal » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm

sounds like a non-issue case, mis-understanding and these things happen with english tests, mine case was the same

but unfort. you will have to sit out the time and when the appeal comes it should be overturned and u get ur visa

however make sure u send in all the correct docs regarding english test as they need it clear infront of them, even highlight it for them, minimum u need is a A1 which is very easy
25/04/2011 applied 15/07/2011 Refused
28/09/2011 Acknowledgement Letter received
13/04/2012 Court hearing decision overturned
25/05/12 Call letter recieved
30/05/12 Passport submitted
08/06/12 Passport stamped and returned

zubair_hr

Post by zubair_hr » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:08 pm

aziqbal wrote:sounds like a non-issue case, mis-understanding and these things happen with english tests, mine case was the same

but unfort. you will have to sit out the time and when the appeal comes it should be overturned and u get ur visa

however make sure u send in all the correct docs regarding english test as they need it clear infront of them, even highlight it for them, minimum u need is a A1 which is very easy
Hi,

I know how painful it is to wait, make sure that you have submitted the relevant docs in relation to refusal statement. As you mentioned that you have 10 more weeks until 31st August i.e. your review period. I wish you best of luck, may your decision gets overturned. But, if it doesn't then AIT will place your case for court hearing and in my case court hearing was 12 weeks from the expiry of review period. Therefore, you are looking at sometime in November.

If you have the right documents with you, you can always submit another fresh application and the best thing is that, when you submit the new application. You don't have to withdraw your appeal at all. If you get the visa on your second application then your appeal/review will automatically be discontinued and If your decision is overturned in the review then your second application will be forfeited.

If you don't want to wait anymore and can afford the second application fee, I would suggest you to go for it. But, please seek an immigration advice. Whether you would need to submit a new set of evidence with the second application or BHC can consider the set already provided and only 1st application reference would be enough.

Zubair.

leeon2011

I want ask u that they give me 19 week n 8th of August but i

Post by leeon2011 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:51 pm

I want ask u that they give me 19 week n 8th of August but its today 17th august still nuffing I hear from them can u plz advice how loang they take more time To get any news from them 
Last edited by leeon2011 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.