ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RC refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:bil123

You should plan to remain in the UK for now. You are not going to sort this out quickly. There is a lot of nice stuff to do here, and will reduce your stress while sorting out the RC.
As I am going for a appeal now ,any idea how much time it will take from now onwards till I get My RC finally ??

stetois

Re: RC refused

Post by stetois » Thu May 24, 2012 12:27 am

bil123 wrote:
stetois wrote:
bil123 wrote: Well my wife is treating rights as a student so documents I sent was
thanks for the advise, yes I am taking my time and spoken to a lawyer ,can you please tell me what docs you have sent again and before as your wife is also treating rights as a student.

Cheers
bil

I reapplied base on her work she is doing 16 hours per week and plus. i just dropped the student route.
Appealing can sometimes take longer than reapplying for the hole process to go trough . forget about your summer abroad and think about your RC after that a lot of summers ahead.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu May 24, 2012 10:29 am

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:bil123

You should plan to remain in the UK for now. You are not going to sort this out quickly. There is a lot of nice stuff to do here, and will reduce your stress while sorting out the RC.
ayyee like 24 hrs sunshine and no rain :D

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu May 24, 2012 10:34 am

i just thought it might be helpful if you can provide some proof how you met and before you were together as a couple you exchange some emails and pictures etc joint travel tickets if you have visited someplaces together some hotel hostel etc reservations.

i remeber those good days 6 yrs ago when there was not so much problem of having RC and other stuff. I sent for WRS and we got it in 3 weeks i belive and then my FMRS in a month and then EEA 2 IN 2 MONTHS AND EEA4 IN month or so..

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu May 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Punjab wrote:i just thought it might be helpful if you can provide some proof how you met and before you were together as a couple you exchange some emails and pictures etc joint travel tickets if you have visited someplaces together some hotel hostel etc reservations...
I don't think in this particular case, the OP's relationship is now being called into question.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 pm

bil123,

Any updates?

maxo1
Newly Registered

Post by maxo1 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 am

bil123 wrote:Hi all,
After a visit of UKBA to my home on sunday 20th may today I just received my documents (a part from my passport) back from home office ,with a refusal and a right to appeal ,saying

!)you have privided no evidence to demonstrate what funds your EEA sponsor has access to in the United Kindgdom and whether or not she will become a burden on the social assisstance system of the United Kingdom during her period of stay.
!)In addition you have provided docs from Avivia and insured health ltd there is no evidence that your EEA sponsor continues to hold comprehensive medical insurance cover in the United Kingdom as there are no bank statements confirming the contiunued payment of the insurance policy .

Well my wife is treating rights as a student so documents I sent was

1)University letter confirmation of enrollement
2)scholarship letter fees paid in full
3)statement by her self stating have resources to stay in uk without using publc funds
4)Aviva comprehensive insurance for both of us ,payment made already for full year .we didnt buy on monthly installements we have paid already for the whole year as it was not so expensive.

what else HOME OFFICE wants from us ,,,any advises, and how much time do I have to appeal ....the local immigration team has my passports and they want me to leave this country and my wife here otherwise will enforce to leave ....

"PAKISTANI" national married to Latvian national.

ye zrur btana hay ap nay k aap kahan sey ho? wesey hi likh detey to kafi nai tha?

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:45 am

[quote="maxo1"][quote="bil123"]Hi all,
After a visit of UKBA to my home on sunday 20th may today I just received my documents (a part from my passport) back from home office ,with a refusal and a right to appeal ,saying

!)you have privided no evidence to demonstrate what funds your EEA sponsor has access to in the United Kindgdom and whether or not she will become a burden on the social assisstance system of the United Kingdom during her period of stay.
!)In addition you have provided docs from Avivia and insured health ltd there is no evidence that your EEA sponsor continues to hold comprehensive medical insurance cover in the United Kingdom as there are no bank statements confirming the contiunued payment of the insurance policy .

Well my wife is treating rights as a student so documents I sent was

1)University letter confirmation of enrollement
2)scholarship letter fees paid in full
3)statement by her self stating have resources to stay in uk without using publc funds
4)Aviva comprehensive insurance for both of us ,payment made already for full year .we didnt buy on monthly installements we have paid already for the whole year as it was not so expensive.

what else HOME OFFICE wants from us ,,,any advises, and how much time do I have to appeal ....the local immigration team has my passports and they want me to leave this country and my wife here otherwise will enforce to leave ....

"PAKISTANI" national married to Latvian national.[/quote]

ye zrur btana hay ap nay k aap kahan sey ho? wesey hi likh detey to kafi nai tha?[/quote]

Please write your text in English, so others could Comment.