ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) extension Final Checklist

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zuby

Post by zuby » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 am

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for putting in so much time for reading my thread and I am really sorry if you think I am pushy.

@longshift thanks for your kind advice,
Do I really need employer letter, when I am submitting Salary Slips?
(As per policy guidance both are the same source),
Lastly do I need marriage certificate and Birth Certificate (Child not born in UK), when they already holding Tier 1 dependent visa (Initial grant)?
I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say that I Discovered there are 1000 ways that cause failure......

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 am

zuby wrote:First of all, I would like to thank you guys for putting in so much time for reading my thread and I am really sorry if you think I am pushy.

@longshift thanks for your kind advice,
Do I really need employer letter, when I am submitting Salary Slips?
(As per policy guidance both are the same source),
Lastly do I need marriage certificate and Birth Certificate (Child not born in UK), when they already holding Tier 1 dependent visa (Initial grant)?
They are not mandatory and can be avoided. But from lot of experiences I have read on this forum, its best included. However, its only my opinion. You can avoid it if you want. And with regards to the birth certificate of your child, its not mandatory if its not her first application as your dependant.