ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish passort - new applicants

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Naija

Post by Naija » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:55 pm

[quote="Jaja4me2"]I applied on the 18th of June, and was given Issue date 29/06/12. The status of my application is on 'BEING CHECKED' as of today, so i don't think there are delivering their so called 10 working days promise. Does anyone in the forum has the same experience as i do? Please share your experience.[/quote]

You are right there.They are simply not capable of issuing at least 4000 passports,plus any other renewals in 10 days of turnaround time as they say,but if you are lucky,you will get it probably by next week.I sent mine on 15th June,but it was registered on 18th,because of weekend,and as of yesterday,29th my passport is on the way to me.For some people,status will change quickly in one day,if its working day,but since this is weekend,yours will probably change by beginning of next week,so hopefully you will get it by then.Good luck. :)

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Naija wrote:
Jaja4me2 wrote:I applied on the 18th of June, and was given Issue date 29/06/12. The status of my application is on 'BEING CHECKED' as of today, so i don't think there are delivering their so called 10 working days promise. Does anyone in the forum has the same experience as i do? Please share your experience.
You are right there.They are simply not capable of issuing at least 4000 passports,plus any other renewals in 10 days of turnaround time as they say,but if you are lucky,you will get it probably by next week.I sent mine on 15th June,but it was registered on 18th,because of weekend,and as of yesterday,29th my passport is on the way to me.For some people,status will change quickly in one day,if its working day,but since this is weekend,yours will probably change by beginning of next week,so hopefully you will get it by then.Good luck. :)
Hi Naija,
Did u get ur passport yet?my status says passport is printed...

Naija

Post by Naija » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi Naija,
Did u get ur passport yet?my status says passport is printed

Hey..
Yes,i recieved my passport yesterday morning by express post.Soooo happy! :D Since it says your passport is printed,please have a look at passport website update after 18:45 today and if you are lucky,it will say your new passport has been posted and give you ID number to follow your passport on post office website.If not,then that status will definitely appear tomorrow.So you can expect passport to arrive to you by either tomorrow or day after tomorrow.I told you. :D Good luck with yuor travelling. :)

catch_hunter

Post by catch_hunter » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Passport application sent via AnPost (Passport Express) on: Monday, 18th June 2012
Application received by Passport office: Tuesday, 19th June 2012 (Online reflected this only on Wednesday 20th June)
Passport printed: Tuesday, 3rd July 2012 at 1345 hrs
Passport printed: Tuesday, 3rd July 2012 at 1845 hrs (no extra update)
Passport dispatched through Anpost: Tuesday, 3rd July 2012 at 2200 hrs (I checked)

Passport received in hand: Wednesday, 4th July 2012 afternoon

Total time: from sending application to receiving passport in hand = 13 working days

Very good service.