ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:48 am

Which question remains unanswered that you need help with? As far as I can see in the topic all your questions have already been answered.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:10 am

If you had a gap of over 10 days, then you were not in the UK lawfully during this period.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

dewdy
Newly Registered

Post by dewdy » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Which question remains unanswered that you need help with? As far as I can see in the topic all your questions have already been answered.
Thanks for the response! almost gave up to come to the forum!!

My problem is where I fit within the new rules?? my last visa was 3 year Discretionary leave. I was suppose to apply under 14 year rules but the rules changed. I can't apply for 10 year cos I have gap and have been refused for the 10 years before and this how I got the 3 year Discretionary (under article8). I am working and no restriction on my employment. but under what category I could apply for settlement??

I can't apply under the 10 year nor 14years rules?what am I suppose to do??

Thanks for anyone to take the time and advise me in this complicated situation!!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:15 am

1. Apply for extension of discretionary leave as and when the time comes.
2. Apply for settlement as and when you complete 6 years under discretionary leave.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

dewdy
Newly Registered

Post by dewdy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 pm

sushdmehta wrote:1. Apply for extension of discretionary leave as and when the time comes.
2. Apply for settlement as and when you complete 6 years under discretionary leave.
Thanks for the response.

dewdy
Newly Registered

Post by dewdy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:27 pm

dewdy wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:1. Apply for extension of discretionary leave as and when the time comes.
Thanks for the response.
Guy, what deos it mean it receiving biometric letter?? i got it done as requested.

Thanks for anyone reply. as I'm really worry and stressed.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

re ilr set protection route

Post by babe_khyber » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:12 pm

kcv;kfddjv ;lk./j;'elvjk ;pvhkj;eov'
Last edited by babe_khyber on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dewdy
Newly Registered

Re: re ilr set protection route

Post by dewdy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm

babe_khyber wrote:I think you are in the wrong place should you follow the protection route and HPDL route however you asked about biometrics letter
if you have received a letter about biometrics its mean should you enroled biometrics withen 15 days otherwise your application will be invailid you can enrolming biometrics at some of post office across the uk but i think you are free of charge applicant you don`t need to pay fee to post office if you are in this case in last page of biometrics barcode show as free transiction i think you will be satasfied now
best wishes
babe khyber
thanks for the reply.
what do u mean with HPDL?? and wrong place?

I got the biometric done and paid for it.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by babe_khyber » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:42 pm

otn[;'ljrk['rik[tnoj rr;l/rikto hnk;l/kvlbjokv;ron ikjn km. ,n /..p9uepfu
Last edited by babe_khyber on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dewdy
Newly Registered

Post by dewdy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:18 pm

babe_khyber wrote:
dewdy wrote:
babe_khyber wrote:I think you are in the wrong place should you follow the protection route and HPDL route however you asked about biometrics letter
if you have received a letter about biometrics its mean should you enroled biometrics withen 15 days otherwise your application will be invailid you can enrolming biometrics at some of post office across the uk but i think you are free of charge applicant you don`t need to pay fee to post office if you are in this case in last page of biometrics barcode show as free transiction i think you will be satasfied now
best wishes
babe khyber
thanks for the reply.
what do u mean with HPDL?? and wrong place?
I mean DL appliying HPDL FORM shuld you follow the home office protection route by the way what is your immigration route? if you are in the asylum route why you had payed biometrics fee.
I got the biometric done and paid for it.
in 2008 applied under 10 year route and was refused due to overstay gaps. appealed and got got 3 year Discretionary leave which brought me to 14 year this year , but as the rules changed and could n't apply for th 14 year.