ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP Renewal + Multiple entry_exit without EEA national

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: Thanks

Post by Jambo » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:42 pm

habibcs wrote: I emailed simple query to WorldBridge (partner of UKBA) that if on EEA_FP non-eea national family member can enter/exit from UK (after first time) without eea national spouse.
Is there a question here?

The query should have been if on EEA_FP non-eea national family member can enter/exit from UK (after first time) without eea national spouse if the EEA is not resident in the UK.

I believe you understand well the situation you are in. You are walking a very thin line and even if it is all within the law, the frequent flights increase the chances of having difficulties on entry.

habibcs

Post by habibcs » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Thanks for hinting me again.
1) I will never enter UK alone.
2) If I exit alone, I will re-enter with my EEA national spouse.
3) First time we enter together and we will rent our own place and have address, NI and other stuff - I will become tax-payer.
4) She wont be away from UK more than 6 months, she will be coming to UK in middle to visit me or other way around - but she wont be away from UK for consecutive 6 months in a year.
5) When she is away, she is away from UK with a genuine medical reason. So it is not illegal.
6) I will try my best to get her EEA1 when we visit UK the first time.
7) I will see if I will be safe applying for my EEA2 and ask for the return of my passport after COA or COE whatever it is called.
Between I heard COA/COE is also very valuable document, can this be considered as entry to UK?
So I guess if I go by that I will be safe unless faced with bad luck..

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Now locked. One thread only please.