ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booked Peo appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukindian1
BANNED

Post by ukindian1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:35 am

Guys
I have been trying to book an appointment and luckily I got the slots 3-4 times but more frustratingly I am unable to confirm. When I enter Name /DOB and confirm, I get the message "Your appointment is no longer available" Why is it so.. Please advise. I have been posting this in 1-2 threads but no replies

Thanks

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:39 am

ukindian1 wrote:Guys
I have been trying to book an appointment and luckily I got the slots 3-4 times but more frustratingly I am unable to confirm. When I enter Name /DOB and confirm, I get the message "Your appointment is no longer available" Why is it so.. Please advise. I have been posting this in 1-2 threads but no replies

Thanks
Somebody else might be trying for the slot when you were typing the details, it is normally a race against time when you are typing your details. Check your email, you might have received the booking and confirmation emails regarding the booking. If you have emails and the appointment does not show on your account, you can call UKBA or email them, search for other posts for this. If none of the above is the case, keep trying then and best of luck :)