ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service booking for my ILR at PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

effem
Newly Registered

CONFUSION !!

Post by effem » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 am

So does it stand to reason that the last selectable date that was released today i.e. 19th Feb 2013 is not the furthest date that can be booked???
Only a date 42 days in advance may be booked?

Another question --> AGENTS!! Any good ones for ILR? My case is pretty straightforward... but I just cannot seem to get the frikkin Appointment Booking page to work... its always a TECHNICAL FAULT or NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE.... Ive just had another frustrating midnight waiting for dates to be released and then the website not working! Does the agent really do more than just booking dates?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: CONFUSION !!

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:28 am

effem wrote:So does it stand to reason that the last selectable date that was released today i.e. 19th Feb 2013 is not the furthest date that can be booked???
Only a date 42 days in advance may be booked?
Based on other forum user experiences, the only appointment slots you will see after a search are upto 42 days from the current search date. The appointment search screen however allows you to enter any date range.

This is my experience so far, I'm sharing it in case it helps anyone else. I wanted to try out the whole appointment search and booking process, even though I knew I'd never find an appointment for mid January (which is what I need) yet. I did a search at around 10.30pm last night (Sunday). Within the span of 15 mins I found 3 appointments, though I was only fast enough to book the last one. The first was an appointment for December 17th @ Solihul, the second was for December 21st @ Cardiff and the third was for Nov 21st @ Croydon. I got these on 3 different search attempts while selecting different PEO centres. I was only fast enough to book the last one. The delay was due to the time it took for me to enter the random security text string that appeared on screen.

I tried to reschedule the last appointment I booked to a later date but did not get a suitable one so cancelled the appointment (for someone else to be able to pick-up) in the end instead.

Note that I left the date range and time blank to see what dates & times I would get.