ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 PSW to Tier 2 General Application Query - Please help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karthiktr

Re: Refadring SOC code

Post by karthiktr » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:46 pm

muhdkhokhar wrote:
karthiktr wrote:
manci wrote:
karthiktr wrote: Sorry.
K what will happen if i use the SOC code 3113 which comes under NQF 3, will my application rejected yes. Because this is the SOC code it matches my salary and exactly matches my job description.

Difference between NQF6 and NQF3?
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary
Hi manci,
One good news today. Our company name appeared on the sponsor list today. Our company HR requested COS when he making an online application for license. We granted the license today and will get to know how many COS allocated by monday. I want to know whether these COS allocations will be restricted or unrestricted. I will come under unrestricted COS only right??.
Please give me the reply!!!
With regards,
Karthik
Could you please tell us when did your company apply ? Did you put any urgent request >
Hi frnd,
We applied on 27th of march of 2012 and got rejected by september due to not stamping.Then again with proper certified and stamped documents we applied on 10 th of october. Our HR made an urgent request on 12th of nov and we had it now.
hope everything goes right now.
all the best for you.

karthiktr

Re: Refadring SOC code

Post by karthiktr » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:48 pm

muhdkhokhar wrote:
karthiktr wrote:
manci wrote:
karthiktr wrote: Sorry.
K what will happen if i use the SOC code 3113 which comes under NQF 3, will my application rejected yes. Because this is the SOC code it matches my salary and exactly matches my job description.

Difference between NQF6 and NQF3?
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary
Hi manci,
One good news today. Our company name appeared on the sponsor list today. Our company HR requested COS when he making an online application for license. We granted the license today and will get to know how many COS allocated by monday. I want to know whether these COS allocations will be restricted or unrestricted. I will come under unrestricted COS only right??.
Please give me the reply!!!
With regards,
Karthik
Could you please tell us when did your company apply ? Did you put any urgent request >
Thanks for ure reply manci. We got 4 cos allocations along with the license. What are these COS allocations whether it will be RESTRICTED or UNRESTRICTED. Nothing mentioned about that???