ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLZ LOOK AT MY EVIDENCE LIST AND SUGGEST

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:15 am

With heavy heart, would like to convey to this forum that, i got my refusal today on grounds of EARNING and education.

Really ridiculous reasons to reject some app. I was really shocked to see they r doing so.

They say u didnot provided evidence hat ur degree is obtained.
Man I got NARIC evaluation positive and gave them th reference no for verification as my NARIC letter was late. But they didnot tried to enquire about status from NARIC on there own.

They say i stated i am not providing required evidence for last month.
Why shud I state so

ITR missing
Form 16 was attached till dec 2005, after that exceptional consideration claimed
Exceptional consideration reasons in-appropriate.

One thing, i can definetly say, HO ppl r completely blind. Rejecting for baseless reasons.

I will file a review, let see wht happens
Regards,

Pam Aujla

Rich ZA

Post by Rich ZA » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:13 pm

Tough Break param...

Without wanting to sound cynical, I would have advided youi to hold back on your applicaiton untill you had all the paperwork. I have seen at least 3 other examples where folk have been rejected becasue they assumed that the caseworker would do more than the mimimum input. You may have joy on this in the review, perhaps contact Naric and ask them the forward a copy of your letter ti HSMP refrenced with your refrence number

What was the reason you gave for not submitting an ITR for the period until March 2006?

Personally I am delaying my applicaiton for 5 months just to ensure I have the genuine ITR from our tax guys here.

>>They say i stated i am not providing required evidence for last month.
Not sure what you mean by this comment, what does it relate to?

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:12 pm

for me too..what param said was confusing...

param, what do u mean by ' not submitting for one mmonth....etc means'

perhaps, the caseworker checks for the completeness of thhe application and doesnt take any assumptions or presumptions.... any kinda doubts they might send it back..this is my feeling..
becos the no. of applications they process everyday, they would look for all the docs and any kinda insufficiency , they might refuse...this is my feeling only..

tell us clearly whats wrritten in the rejection letter

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:21 am

Hi

Things have been past now! Truth is i have got rejection inspite of my efforts to bring the best possible Evidence.

My CA lost mine SARAL photocopy stamped and signed. I tried best to get some proof from the IT office but all afforts went into vain. So I decided to gog ahead with the FORM 16. But they refuse to consider it as independent ITR evidence. So they were looking for combination of the FORM 16 + SARAL.

Refusal Reasons:

EDUCATION POINTS CLAIMED 35
AWARDED: 30

Granted, conferred or awarded word missing.

This is bullshit man! if some degree assesed equivalent to UK masters degree by NARIC, it is not having this words. Is it really liable not to give points? This section was most shocking. I havent thought they will do so.

I spoke to case worker she said I cant do anything we r binded to rules.
I said every country or university have there own formats, i cant force my unioversity to write Awarded instead of PASSED and succesfully completed.

As I passed out in Sep 06, I attached:
1. Original Provisional Pass certificate
2. Original Letter from University on there letter head that i have succesfully completed and passed the degree and my degree will be sent later. As it takes 6-7 months.
3. All the original transcripts
4. NARIC reference number (Letter sent later)

ITR not submitted or reasons not provided
I did not mentioned in my cover letter that I lost my SARAL form coz I was providing my FORM 16. So that is one of the reasons of the refusal.

I spoke to my caseowrker and said that I lost my SARAL form, she said u need to mention this in cover letter. I said I was providing FORM 16, she said We need some thing from the IT dept.

You stated that u r not providing required evidence salary slip of last month means Dec 2005 in claimed period.
I spoke to caseworker and told her why should I state so I am not providing a required evidence. If I have stated i am not able to submit Salary slip, i have provided alternate eveidnce in lieu of that, it was employer Letter + Bank statement.
She was not able to answer on this point and said file a review.

So I am going to mention these two points in my review and I see quite good chance. Hope for best. Let see. :idea: Wish me luck, Today I am sending my review application.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

hsmp28122006
Member of Standing

Re: hi

Post by hsmp28122006 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:23 am

paramjit2k wrote:Hi

ITR not submitted or reasons not provided
I did not mentioned in my cover letter that I lost my SARAL form coz I was providing my FORM 16. So that is one of the reasons of the refusal.

I spoke to my caseowrker and said that I lost my SARAL form, she said u need to mention this in cover letter. I said I was providing FORM 16, she said We need some thing from the IT dept.
Param,

I kept on telling from the starting itself that SARAL is NOT self-assesment document, so SARAL needs to be submitted. I am not sure how review is going to help here. Please follow this if you are filing new application:

1) Lodge a police complaint that your ITR is missing (signed+stamped).
2) Take a letter (signed+stamped) from IT department that they cannot provide the duplicate of ITR. Ask them if they can provide any alternate solution.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:38 pm

What good can be expected from the Blind people...

Its fine if from my refusal this forum gained good thing that, if possible provide SARAL FORM as ITR.

I have already sent an review.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

manindergill

Post by manindergill » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:56 pm

For Paramjit:-

The HO caseworker's are bound to the documents it sees and makes a decision.

As majority of HSMP applicants are from India, seeing a SARAL Form has become very common to the caseworker. Applying wothout a SARAL Form is suicidal for an Indian applicant. Loosing SARAL is suicidal, you may require it in India as well for any work e.g. Home Loan etc.

I myself sent my past 3 years SARAL although only recent SARAL was required, Still all those IT documents are with me in my record documents.

You may reapply again in April after 2006-07 SARAL and Form-16 as an additional proof if review takes too long.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:05 pm

Yeah..I have the same plan if my review fails...

I will file my Income Tax return soon after 31 March...

Then I'll be having all the required 4 evidences...

ITR, Sal Slip, Emp letter, bank statements...

But still we cant be very much speculative, as they change rules when they want to...Let see if they stick to same rules, i might get Approval then...Till then I am hoping positive out of review application.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

PinkFloyd

Post by PinkFloyd » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Hi Paramjit,

Any idea if those three golden words "granted/conferred/awarded" should be in your Masters degree only and not your bachelors degree. I see you scored 30 on education. Does your bachelor degree has any of those three words?

My Bachelors degree has "duly admitted" phrase. Wondering if someone with the same phrase got a approval.

As far as I know these words should be on the letter from the institution that you need to furnish if you are awaiting the issue of certifcate.

Thanx

meer_iet

Post by meer_iet » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:08 am

Yes PinkFloyd,i agree to you for the golden words required in letter from those whose degree certificate is not issued. This is as per HSMP guidance.

friend, even my degree certificate says "duly admitted" and i soon will apply from HSMP. From where did u get ur degree. i got it from Lucknow University,INDIA.

regds
Meer_iet
INDIA.

Pooya
Newly Registered

hsmp application sent on 28th December 2006

Post by Pooya » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:56 am

Hi Guys

I recieved my application result today.

It is refused.

I am preparing a new fresh application as soon as possible.

Do you want to know the reasons?
* I didn't put P60 form for "Tax Return", so they didn't accept my income at all -- 0 points
* Although I had put mY original degree certificate, they didn't accept it as 5 points for studying in the UK, they said you needed to have additionally a letter from your university saying that you have studied there, this reason was rediculous.
* I had put notarized copy of my passport for my birth certificate, but they didn't accept the reason to consider the exceptional considerations.

Please help me, I am going to make another fresh application:
* I will get the P60 form from my employer, then my salary will be approved
* I will obtain the formally translated page of my original birth certificate (Iran)

Please let me know do they acccept the formaly translated page of my original birth certificate at all? Is it acceptable it will be translated in Iran, it should be translated in UK in a company?!

Thanks

za2301
Newly Registered

Post by za2301 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:25 pm

please note pooya that lots of solicitors in london are not Notory publics, which means if you get signature and stamp from any solicitors it does not mean that it is notorised copy..please check in internet which of the solicitors are notory public.

Pooya
Newly Registered

P60

Post by Pooya » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:24 pm

Thanks za2301

My parents will send me my original birth certificate next week.

Do you know how to show our Income Tax?
P60 only covers until 5th April 2006?

Thanks again

uk.destiny

Post by uk.destiny » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:48 am

Hi paramjit2k,

Sorry to hear about your Rejection.

What about English Language Requirement. Did you meet the requirement?

What documents you submitted for that. Bsc(IT). from Which University?

You applied for Review.Any update on that...?

Uk Destiny

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:11 am

Hi ukdestiny...

I submitted letter frm university...and i met the english requirment.

Review app is with the case worker
Regards,

Pam Aujla