ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

switching PSW to Tier 2 refused after employer rcvd license

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iceheat
Newly Registered

Post by iceheat » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

Hi Manci,

Thank you for your quick response.

My appeal has been lodged, documentations are based on my original application with salary of 22K.
I may probably have negative response after appeal. could you please suggest what I should be prepared for future processes. I can't makes changes to SOC codes and salary at the moment as it as already been specified.
I was planning to reissue COS after appeal decision with necessary changes but do i make a fresh application?

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:47 pm

you cannot make a new application while the appeal is pending but if you appealed within the given time limit your PSW leave is continuing.

iceheat
Newly Registered

Post by iceheat » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi Manci,

Yes, I have lodged my appeal. Now I just want to be prepared for next step which is after the appeal decision being negative. Could you please suggest me ideas and things that i should take care of and start preparing such as changes to documentation?

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:29 pm

A solicitor did your appeal and he/she has seen all your documentation. You need to consult the solicitor about your post-decision options.

iceheat
Newly Registered

Post by iceheat » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Thank you Manci. I will keep you updated with my situation and seek your help.

many thanks once again.