ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All Dec'05 Rejected applications Post Here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:28 pm

Hi
Well Funkin we fall in Band B. In my case they have the view that for claiming my income from 2nd employeer , i have only provided one evidence that is Employee's Letter but as the matter of fact of i have provided 2 evidences i.e Employee's Letter showing total earning from 2nd employeer and a separate letter for showing that what i get for each month ( from 2nd employeer). They both on company's letterhead , the 2nd letter was signed and stamped by company's accountant. I don't know what more they need , as they aware that Saudia dont have tax system or might be case worker is unware of of this. Moreover they assign me the points of earnings from 1st employeer.
Regards
Hasan

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:35 pm

HadiHasan

Your two evidences for the second employment were from the 2nd Employer. HO might have thought that since both were issued by the same authority, HO might not have considered them as two types of evidences.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:47 pm

Hi Hadihasan Bhai...

very very sorry to hear ur rejection...

U cant attach any proof with review application, U can only argue for wht u submitted earlier...

:idea: Best of luck for ur review process...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:21 pm

Hi
Well JK both are not from same authority one from HR manager and other one for earnings was from accountant.
Paramji i kmow i cant attach any more docs , well i will try to explain these points at my level best. For NARIC bro Azhar give some good info, so i have enough to explain them.
What i decided i will probably not go for re-apply, better i will go other goood option like Australia , for which i can score 120 points easily.
So let seee
Regards
Hasan

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:38 am

Hi hadi bhai...

1. Go for NARIC, and choose Fast track service, it is expensive 150 pounds, but u get result in 2 days...Mention the reference no is ur review app...As u cant attach the additional evidence, i hope the best is mentioning referrence no, they will directly confirm from the NARIC.

2. For part time income, as we have list 4 typo of docs:
1. ITR - U dont have
2. sal slip - U didnt provided, U CUD HAVE
3. Emp letter - U Submitted
4. Bank statemets - U didnt provided

Now accountant letter is just another type of additonal proof, so u cant expect them to condsider as 2 proofs.
Frankly, u can easily let them understand education section in review app.

BUT it will be tough for u in earning section. Yeah try mentioning ur emp referrence in review app. Let them contact ur employer and make clarifications.

At the end, BEST OF LUCK.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

Marvel
Newly Registered

Post by Marvel » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:36 pm

Hello,
I received my application today and it was rejected.. Previous earnings not met

I have claimed 45 points for my earnings 13xxx.00 pounds for India for which I had submitted 12 month Payslips signed and stamped and Tax return till march 2006 and then till Nov 2006 I have submitted Bank statements as IT returns have not yet been filed, (I also had attached an annex sheet to the covering letter explaning all the breakup along with proof submitted for each month)
In some indian states Tax returns are just stamped with a computer printed sticker attached overit.... this was not accpeted as HO says it was not signed.

They did'nt gave me points because I had only submitted 6 month bank statements as to support the duration for which IT was not filed. Even if he had calculated the salary for 6months for which he had both the proofs I could have got atleast 35 points.....
but these HO guys are just looking out to make extra revenue by rejecting.... Just seems illogical...behaving like dumb monkeys

People be careful.... I am thinking of applying again

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:41 pm

hi marvel,

can you please type in the entire rejection reason they have given. you mentioned something about 'signing'. With the whole and exact sentence, people might be able to help you better.

Good luck with your next application.

Marvel
Newly Registered

Post by Marvel » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:46 pm

Its..
"Your Tax documentation does not cover the same period as the supplied payslip evidence

You have submitted bank statements but they do not cover the same period as the provided evidence and do not corroborate your salary

The Tax documentation could not be used because although it has been stamped, it has not been signed by an official of the issuing tax office"

Marvel
Newly Registered

Post by Marvel » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:56 pm

As HO is not accepting IT returns for part-claim-period as an evidence, I am thinking of re applying by sending payslips and bank statements for all 12 months.

any suggestion??

thanks

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:22 pm

Ahh, now I see a clear reason for the rejection.

Whether or not you apply tax returns, you MUST submit payslips for the entire period you are claiming for. Had you done that, you would have got the approval instantly.

If you submitted only half the payslips, it would raise doubts in their minds and may effect the result , which happened in your case.

Just rectify this mistake the next time, and you will have very high chances of succeeding next time.

Good luck.

Marvel
Newly Registered

Post by Marvel » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:25 pm

Webhunter,
You have misunderstood, I have submitted all 12 months payslips... along with it the other proofs....

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:34 pm

Sorry for mis-understanding. Was it the bank-statements that were incomplete? I mean, did'nt you submit bank statements for the entire 12 months?

Marvel
Newly Registered

Post by Marvel » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:40 pm

I looked at it like..
full 12 months pay slips as first evidence
First 6 months IT returns as second evidence and the next six months bank statements as second evidence

But if I had submitted full 12 months bank statements it would had sufficed... my badluck..got overconfident :(

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:45 pm

oops, yahhh, you should have.

for others who are making fresh applications, please note that, if you can, you MUST submit the payslips and bank statements for the entire period you are claiming for.

Marvel
Newly Registered

Post by Marvel » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:22 pm

Webhunter/Moderators,
With the earning proofs I submitted ..if we consider only for 6 months for which there were payslips and bank statements.. total earnings would come to +6000 pounds.. and as my country is in Band D...I still qualify for 35 points... but I had claimed for 45 for full 12 months which had documents missing (to say)

Do you think it is a case for review? as no additional supporting document is required to be sent.

Marvel

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:34 pm

Marvel

I think your review request will be successful, but will take longer time to get the result than new application.

Unless you want to save the application fees, I would suggest you to go for a new application with appropriate evidences, to get quick result.

Jayceesh

Post by Jayceesh » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:01 pm

Marvel,

The way I see things with the HSMP case workers, if you claimed 45 points and did not prove the 45 points, you will be scored 0 points. They will not take into consideration that you also qualify for 35 points.

Sorry mate, in my own opinion, you honestly dont have a case for review. I know someone thats been in that scenario under the old rules.

Best option (and even faster) is to make another application.

Jay[/quote]

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:14 pm

I am not sure about the fact that they award zero, if you get lesser points than what you claimed for. I would imagine that they give as many points as you are eligible for.

However, if they dont think the evidence is correct, you get zero.

You may still stand a chance for a review. If you are not in a hurry to get a HSMP, then apply for the review. However, if you are in a hurry, I would suggest a fresh app is more appropriate.

Good luck.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:39 am

Hi marvel..

Aah gud thing arised here...

If ITR does not cover the entire period, then they do not take it as a proof...But they want it wid app just for sake that u submitted the TAX...

So u need other concrete proofs...Sal slips/Emp letter + Bank statements...

Thank god i submitted for 12 months...

U missed the chance here...But coz of u many have learned this thing...Best of luck...

I sugesst go for the FRESH APPLICATION...SAL SLIPS + BANK STATEMENTS + EMP LETTER....ITR also

BEST OF LUCK
Regards,

Pam Aujla

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:29 am

Hi MARVEL..

CAN u plz share ur APP DATES...

Like when u sent, when it reached HO, reference no date, decision date...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

Marvel
Newly Registered

Post by Marvel » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:38 pm

Pam,
Here are the dates... (Out of Country - India)
Sent on 7th Dec
Got Delivered on 9th Dec
Reference No: 19th Dec
Decision on 21st Dec
Got package on 27th Dec

Marvel

Marvel
Newly Registered

Post by Marvel » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:49 pm

Guys,
I am planing to claim earnings for the last six months only for which I have bank statements and pay slips... and I am eligible for claiming 40 points. For getting bank statements for earlier months would take more time as HSBC will request it from their head office.. hence I will leave it and also I am not using IT returns.

With these 2 document set I think I meet the requirement as stated in the application form...

Which requires 2 evidence A) IT returns B) Payslips

if any one of the above missing then state reason and submit any one of the below

C) Bank Statements D) letter from employer

so my combination is B + C.. which is a valid combination... I am not trying to be logical by providing extra information... but just validating exactly.. this is how I now believe HO validates
And I am just claiming for my earnings made in last six months-

Any views??

Marvel

laxani

Post by laxani » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:53 pm

I may be wrong and am waiting for my fate.
I provided P60 till april and bank statement SINCE april. I hope it will do the job as if you work in UK, you cannot provide income tax proof for the current year.

For Marvel, can you please explain ' the bank statements do not corroborate with your salary'. I think because they did not accept your tax return document and because the salary did not corroborate, they could not verify your claim.

make sure you provide ample proof next time.
all the best

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:04 pm

Hi HSMP_2007/Moderators,

Can you please edit the subject line to say Dec'06 Rejection applicants.

Thanks,
NNJ10

Marvel
Newly Registered

Post by Marvel » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:06 pm

Laxani
'the bank statements do not corroborate with your salary' I too donot understand this....
how can this be possible as bank deposits are made electonically so too pay slips get generated by the same system. I can aswell see the deposits in bank statment which does match my salary pay slips.

:?: :?: :?: